Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and it’s a nothing type comment from an influencer with the same agency. It’s so obvious that they are told to like and comment on each other’s posts for engagement, so often they are really bland comments like ‘so cute’ or whatever.
Only 259 likes too out of 58k followers on IG.
Yes I agree…I suppose they are obligated to show support - even a generic one.

Reactions: 4
As a mum of 3 seeing her posts and reels on insta makes me feel so angry …… she shows an unrealistic view of motherhood …. A glorious summers day with the table set for breakfast , dogs running around and children nearly dressed playing lovely together …. She just shows small snippets to make it seem her life is perfect when really what happens is you chuck the kids bowl of sugary cereal , a piece of toast …. Battle to get them dressed for them to look homeless an hour after then fighting over what game they will play 🤣

Reactions: 9
It is so obvious that she favours Daisy. I mean just look at the difference in the captions compared to Stans birthday a few weeks ago. She wants a mini me, I suspect Charlotte was always the favoured child when they were small(although weirdly now as it seems the other way around).

She also knows that on Instagram once past the baby and toddler stage girls sell more.

6D9C4EEB-1C1C-4611-8233-E8E7262A6425.jpeg
FDA34FD3-FEA2-4382-A67A-A1A8DD1BC5F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why does she seem to think the sun comes out to shine for her family. Like that’s ever a possible thing. She said it on Stans birthday, that the grandad had sent the sunshine for him and today for Daisy, the sun came out to shine for her. Right! Forget the other billions of people in the world, sun just comes out to shine on the Taylor’s. If it rains on your birthday, then you didn’t deserve the sun. 🙃
---
It is so obvious that she favours Daisy. I mean just look at the difference in the captions compared to Stans birthday a few weeks ago. She wants a mini me, I suspect Charlotte was always the favoured child when they were small(although weirdly now as it seems the other way around).

She also knows that on Instagram once past the baby and toddler stage girls sell more.

View attachment 2889559View attachment 2889560
Wow yes. Very noticeable. It’s because she’s her “NICU warrior” and she likes to play on that. (My child was 10 weeks prem and I don’t make it her personality).

Reactions: 19
God every single minute of these children’s life is content. Every birthday is filmed for Instagram.
At what point does mark ask her to put the camera away? These kids will look back and their overriding memory of their mother will be her filming every moment of their lives.

I can’t even begin to explain how much I hate the nickname Day.

And who says to someone - see that girl over there with the nose that wrinkles when she smiles? What utter BULLSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a mum of 3 seeing her posts and reels on insta makes me feel so angry …… she shows an unrealistic view of motherhood …. A glorious summers day with the table set for breakfast , dogs running around and children nearly dressed playing lovely together …. She just shows small snippets to make it seem her life is perfect when really what happens is you chuck the kids bowl of sugary cereal , a piece of toast …. Battle to get them dressed for them to look homeless an hour after then fighting over what game they will play 🤣
I’m also a mother of three and I don’t feel Charlotte’s looks perfect at all. Her children look like tramps and she feeds them total shite. I also don’t chuck my children a bowl of sugary cereal in the morning despite the fact I work full time now. Those poor children get the bare minimum despite the fact they do the heavy lifting for their mother’s instagram side hustle. They barely get a home cooked meal despite the fact their (step)father is apparently quite happy to cook their mother elaborate meals once a week

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like Daisy has several stainless steel crowns 😔

Maybe instead of a gushing Instagram caption and multiple sugary snacks a day Charlotte should show her daughter love via basic dental hygiene and a diet overhaul.

Also, Daisy gets a bike for her birthday with no comment but Stans birthday bike had to be saved up for like it was a hardship... she definitely has a favourite.

Reactions: 12
IMG_5905.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg

apparently these two look nothing alike! Stan looks like Charl more than Charl does. “He looks like Mark” another very obvious lie she tells her followers.

(apologies for posting a photo of a child! I suppose she doesn’t care about sharing his privacy online 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 16
In that
View attachment 2889969View attachment 2889970

apparently these two look nothing alike! Stan looks like Charl more than Charl does. “He looks like Mark” another very obvious lie she tells her followers.

(apologies for posting a photo of a child! I suppose she doesn’t care about sharing his privacy online 🤷🏼‍♀️)
In that picture he looks like he’s a cross between Jimmy Hill & Bruce Forsyth!!!! I hate saying it but he looks an irritating little tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe that’s why she pouts so much? To try and draw attention away from her jaw being set back? Or she’s just a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got to move that arse and actually walk Merl with an energetic pup ruining her “me” time this week!

Reactions: 7
Yeah we see it size 23!!!!!

I would be mortified and definitely not flashing my Engagement ring 💍 that’s obviously came from a £1 Lucky Bag 🙄
2.6km in 46 mins? I’m a treadmill person as opposed to cross trainer but is that not shite? I could walk further than that in 45 mins at a leisurely pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.