Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks freakish. What is with the pout!!! She’d lick her own arse if she could find way through the ridiculous milkmaid dress without getting tied up in the minging Primark thong. Lucky Frank 🤢
Her face looks like Angelica from the Rugrats doll 😂 Socked and looks as though she’s straining her piles 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said, but how weird is it that Midsize and Frank always have ‘dates’ during the day? Maybe something with her parents (who usually babysit I think) not wanting to be with the kids in the evening…

Reactions: 7
What on earth are those stupid faces she’s pulling? She looks utterly ridiculous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
...and they also went out to dinner alone in Manchester before Daisy performed in the Young Voices concert! So that's at least twice then!! The posing and pouting! :sick:
She would look better if she had a full fringe as it looks like she has bold head at the front.

Reactions: 3
I saw her latest ridiculous pouting pictures and burst out laughing, at which husband asked what I was laughing at. His response when he saw the pics was 1) she looks like the crazy frog thing and 2) why the duck would you post that on the internet, how much does she love herself

I have so much second hand embarrassment for her, gazing off to the side to show her eyes off 🙈🙈 she's like a stunted teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she plans her dates during the day so she doesn’t have to look after her kids. She feeds them at 4pm and sends them to bed at 6pm. Perfect child free day.

Reactions: 11
Why do they always go for dinner and drinks in the day?! Seems weird to me

Reactions: 9
I actually laughed out loud at them pictures. What woman her age acts like that? She's so cognitively stunted it's actually ridiculous. The kne looking off to the side reminds me of when I was like 13 and thiught I was the dogs bollocks using my sisters makeup and all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can ‘cognitively stunted’ feature in the next thread title? Absolutely spot on 🤣 Well done, @Hello its me

I actually laughed out loud at them pictures. What woman her age acts like that? She's so cognitively stunted it's actually ridiculous. The kne looking off to the side reminds me of when I was like 13 and thiught I was the dogs bollocks using my sisters makeup and all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not far off Charlotte's age and I haven’t taken photos like that for years and years. Like you say it’s the behaviour of a teenager. Time to grow up!

Reactions: 13
I hate it when she films other people. It’s not like they are people she accidentally in shot, she has actually deliberately filmed a waitress talking to people and then other people sat at their tables. So rude and intrusive. If you must film your evening then keep the focus on you/your table, no need to show anyone else who is just out enjoying themselves. She certainly wouldn’t like someone filming her and putting online because she couldn’t edit it first.

I sometimes think that her constant filming everything instead of just having a nice time will be the end of her and Mark, he clearly doesn’t like being on camera and while I think he’s a lazy sod I wouldn’t blame him for getting fed up of it. I bet she is manipulative though, “ooohhh Mark, you knew I did this for a living when we got together’.

Reactions: 19
I know it’s been discussed before, but it’s genuinely mad how little ads she gets now compared to when we used to keep log of them 2 years ago.

Reactions: 13
Why do they always go for dinner and drinks in the day?! Seems weird to me
And they got in at 8pm. Without counting the hours journey home or something, how much did she drink to feel "a little worse for wear" this morning??

Reactions: 5
I’m itching to comment on that reel asking why she thinks it’s ok to film people like that (including Frank who lucks bleeping miserable about it). And also what sort of sad life does she lead to come home from a date ‘night’ and plonk herself down, on the green velvet sofa with the Midsize arse hole, to put together a reel for Instagram.

What a cognitively stunted, pathetic existence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.