Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious!! My fingers are itching to comment on some other recent reel or post drivel to ask what happened to the KP ad.

Wasn’t that the ad where her nails looked all manky with old polish, which combined with her weird club fingers was just beyond grim? Great look for a reel advertising food. If I were a PR representing KP I’d have been livid (and wouldn’t have approved the ad in the first place).

The beer board/KP nuts ad has disappeared from her Insta!!🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hilarious!! My fingers are itching to comment on some other recent reel or post drivel to ask what happened to the KP ad.

Wasn’t that the ad where her nails looked all manky with old polish, which combined with her weird club fingers was just beyond grim? Great look for a reel advertising food. If I were a PR representing KP I’d have been livid (and wouldn’t have approved the ad in the first place).
It was probably the minging bowl she’d cooked her sausages in, didn’t even tip them into a clean one. Luke warm frothy half cup of beer each and her tatty rug in the back ground. Also the nails- just ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was a stupid ad anyway. If I was making that board I’d use a big pack not multiple little ones

Reactions: 6
I count maybe five ads this year. Even if she’s getting £1k for ad (& surely not?!), broken down by month that still equates to less than someone working full time at minimum wage. Seriously gotta wonder how much longer this gig can continue for.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she went off piste with the beer board idea. They might not want to be explicitly linked to alcohol consumption possibly? Or is there even different advertising rules around that?

Looks like her mum dad brother & Nicky have gone on holiday together. Wonder why big Charl and shark boy haven’t gone too!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s so blasé about letting her children climb all over dogs, especially when she had to have one put down after it bit William

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she went off piste with the beer board idea. They might not want to be explicitly linked to alcohol consumption possibly? Or is there even different advertising rules around that?
I didn’t see the ad but you are not allowed to advertise alcohol with children in the ad so if her kids were in it and she was drinking Prosecco it’ll be banned

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was just a "snack board" for her and mark. Kids no doubt in bed. And the Ad would have had to have been approved before she posted it, surely

I’m predicting next week she’ll have a major meltdown/poorly/ episode at being left behind whilst Mummy & Daddy & her Brother & his Wife are away on a cruise together!!!!

Reactions: 11
Hopefully the brand have asked for it to be pulled as it was so tit!
It really was!! It showed off the sausages more than everything. The nuts became in the background for all the other food she was showing off and placing around it.

It really was!! It showed off the sausages more than everything. The nuts became in the background for all the other food she was showing off and placing around it.
Showcased the sausages more didn’t it?! And the tossing on sesame seeds - you don’t want nuts and seeds?!

Reactions: 5
I’m predicting next week she’ll have a major meltdown/poorly/ episode at being left behind whilst Mummy & Daddy & her Brother & his Wife are away on a cruise together!!!!
I bet her parents will have such a fab time with their son and his wife rather than with camera happy Charlotte, they won’t have to worry about being filmed every 5 minutes for her ‘job’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet her parents will have such a fab time with their son and his wife rather than with camera happy Charlotte, they won’t have to worry about being filmed every 5 minutes for her ‘job’ 😂
She'll be foaming at the mouth that they're all away together
---
I'd park the HRT/perimenopause appt Babs, 'cos you said yourself you've completed it anyway, and I'd be getting a GP to urgently look at the water retention/swollen arms, 'cos that ain't something to ignore!! :oops: All the time she's got to herself, she sure ain't using it wisely that's for sure.
Is this Charlotte?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she clearly wanted to go. Why would she be asking them for a ticket otherwise?

Only 1 comment on her recent post which she uploaded 21 hours ago. That’s piss-poor for an ‘influencer’ Charl! Time to give up your hobby & get a job that pays in money & self respect.

Reactions: 7
Only 1 comment on her recent post which she uploaded 21 hours ago. That’s piss-poor for an ‘influencer’ Charl! Time to give up your hobby & get a job that pays in money & self respect.
Yep and it’s a nothing type comment from an influencer with the same agency. It’s so obvious that they are told to like and comment on each other’s posts for engagement, so often they are really bland comments like ‘so cute’ or whatever.
Only 259 likes too out of 58k followers on IG.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.