Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she purposely leaves Bills dad out is so sad. Her and Mark were beaming afterwards. I am a step parent and have all the feelings of proudness towards my step son but I have also seen what her behaviour can do to a dad and it's horrible.
I thought the same! I get Mark would be proud to he’s been in his life since he was a baby. But the way she talks you’d Mark was the actual dad or his real dad played no part in his life. I hope he got to go to the parents evening too.

always reminds me how much she use to cry and whinge every weekend it was Bills turn to go to his dads. Yes it’s sad you’ll be without him for the weekend but you remain upbeat in front of your child and remind yourself it’s good he gets to have that relationship with his dad too. After all it’s her who booted him out to move Mark in.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen baby reindeer on Netflix… charl gives me Martha vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That beer board 😅 couldn't even have a full glass of beer each! Tight arse.
So harsh how she excludes Bill's father. I would imagine he went to parents evening too. Or even if he didn't, she could acknowledge how his dad is also proud of him. I don't really get the comment that, some people have sporty and creative kids but my kid is hard working and smart. Bit weird. My kids super sporty, but how also hard working and smart. Just a weird comment.

Reactions: 15
Frank was probably "in his room" on the x-box with his hood up. Leaving the house to run 26 miles in order to try and escape his marital hell (without success) was a step too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's no way she's making much money from this gig now? Surely not she's not getting many ads and the ones she are getting dint seem like they'd pay very well. Within the next 2 years she'll have absolutely nothing from this 'job'

Reactions: 6
So harsh how she excludes Bill's father. I would imagine he went to parents evening too. Or even if he didn't, she could acknowledge how his dad is also proud of him. I don't really get the comment that, some people have sporty and creative kids but my kid is hard working and smart. Bit weird. My kids super sporty, but how also hard working and smart. Just a weird comment.
Because her kids are different and better…and she is proud.

Reactions: 7
I think it was just a humble brag. Her child is amazing - not sporty or creative- but amazing and better than other children

Reactions: 10
Yes she definitely thinks her and her kids and Frank are better than anybody else in the whole world and everyone should admire them. Such a narc!

Charlotte definitely wants fits the description of a covert narcissist

Reactions: 11
How she purposely leaves Bills dad out is so sad. Her and Mark were beaming afterwards. I am a step parent and have all the feelings of proudness towards my step son but I have also seen what her behaviour can do to a dad and it's horrible.
I don’t get why she couldn’t have just said we were all beaming afterwards and we are all super proud. Therefore not naming names but including both Bills dad and both step parents to him.

She always has to get one up on Bills dad and just wants to make Mark seem like the best person ever.
It’s all so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah of course, traditionally sporty kids aren’t hard working. My daughter does 4 hours of gymnastics and 2 hours of dance a week on top of her school work but she’s got it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a highly academic child. He’s also incredibly artistic.
Sports however…? Well, it’s a family trait that we’re just not overly successful (albeit enthusiastic) 🤷‍♀️😅
They’re not defining features though.

It’s like she’s putting children into boxes and I’m not here for it.

Reactions: 13
There’s just no need to mention parents evening, I always find it a bit odd. Like yeah tell grandparents or whatever but nobody else really gives a tit and it’s quite astounding chow all this kids have amazing parents evenings. Nobody ever says they were disappointed and x is at the bottom of the class in all areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah that’s right size 23!!!! Let your Kid encourage the puppy to approach their face like that and think it’s “cute” 😡 But then anything goes when it comes to content!!!!
The Kid gets bit on the face she’ll make a reel of the Ambulance and the A + E visit!!!!! Needs must when you’re scratching for reel ideas!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can't believe she let the pup do that. Well, I can actually but it's still unbelievable when I see it. That dog could easibite his nose, isn't he just a pup and then Stan putting his face in the dogs..🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.