Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud of her eye colour 😂 I knew the reel would be nauseating and an excuse to bang on about herself and how great she is. I can understand liking your eye colour or thinking they are your best feature or whatever but proud? She becomes stranger as time goes on.

She hasn’t posted on YouTube in over 3 weeks and has barely posted on IG stories this week so what is she actually doing? She always says she’s been busy and is working and how she has all these new ideas for content but they just never materialise?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has such a limited vocabulary. Even if she said she’s always loved her eye colour it would make more sense than proud.

Reactions: 10
Proud of her eye colour 😂 I knew the reel would be nauseating and an excuse to bang on about herself and how great she is. I can understand liking your eye colour or thinking they are your best feature or whatever but proud? She becomes stranger as time goes on.

She hasn’t posted on YouTube in over 3 weeks and has barely posted on IG stories this week so what is she actually doing? She always says she’s been busy and is working and how she has all these new ideas for content but they just never materialise?
She’s getting her colour analysis. That takes a lot of work 🤣
All the stuff she fills her day with are what normal people do around a normal job. She’s such a waste of a human

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The nut ad just shows she accepts literally any tit work going.
“Who can we get to advertise our tit?”

“Dunno, some low life ‘influencer’ might do it for some free nuts!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was obviously no thought into that crappy nut AD!!! She’s not even decanted the sausages into a clean bowl before she just chucked a tit load of sesame seeds on top!!!!

She would AD her own poop 💩 if she’d get money for it #greedypig

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must remember the saying ‘pride before a fall’ is very true & we all know how fragile her colossal ego is.

Reactions: 8
There was obviously no thought into that crappy nut AD!!! She’s not even decanted the sausages into a clean bowl before she just chucked a tit load of sesame seeds on top!!!!

She would AD her own poop 💩 if she’d get money for it #greedypig
What a piss-poor effort…once again by Dopey Taylor! I hear barrel scraping advertising nuts! 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder how she justifies to Mark & her family why she is unemployed & spends her day dicking around talking in to her phone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’d think she would have got her nails done before doing that beer board, how grotty they look 🤢

• Sick
Shouldn’t the marathon bag video be marked as an AD, as she’s included KP nuts and not declared she’s working with them?

Reactions: 15
OMG the beer and nuts ad. How dreadful. She’s truly desperate for any brand ‘work’ going. How she looks her family and friends in the face I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How she purposely leaves Bills dad out is so sad. Her and Mark were beaming afterwards. I am a step parent and have all the feelings of proudness towards my step son but I have also seen what her behaviour can do to a dad and it's horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
JFC the nails when she holds the nuts up 🤢🤢🤢. I’m never buying KP nuts again. Well done, Midsize.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.