Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be fecking desperate if they are asking her to “train” other lazy bastards who don’t want to work for a living 😡
The reason she has “so many” usborne books is because she is sent large quantities for free. That should be declared.

Children of that age becoming clingy and tearful because of their mother going away for one night indicates a few things - mirrored behaviour from the parent who, rather than reassuring them, is creating anxiety. Their own, separate, anxiety issues or safeguarding issues - why are they distressed at being alone with their father for one night?

Children of that age should have developed a secure attachment style by that time. So this is something that needs a bit of looking at.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Clingy kids is something that annoys me. I find it is usually as a result of parenting.

Obviously some children have other needs that result in said clingyness, I’m not talking about those.

Reactions: 10
Those kids 100% werent clingy whatsoever - shes just saying that to try to sound like shes this Earth mother whos kids cant bear to be parted from!!!! The kids would have been on their ipads and wouldnt have even noticed im sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s only going for a night I imagine? She has already been away without the kids several times this year (hen do, London, Madrid) so I’m not sure why this is any different.

Am I right in thinking the Usborne Community Partnership is just the fancy title for the MLM Usborne thing? The (nearly always) women that sell them at fetes and in local Facebook groups. Because if that’s what she is training people for then she should be ashamed, she’s going to be telling these women how to create content etc to sell books to people at inflated prices with pressure from those above them to recruit and meet sales targets. No wonder she is the one going, most people wouldn’t touch anything linked to an MLM with a barge pole.

Some bedtime reading Charlotte https://mlmtruth.org/2018/11/11/uncovering-usborne-my-mlm-experience/

Reactions: 17
She’s only going for a night I imagine? She has already been away without the kids several times this year (hen do, London, Madrid) so I’m not sure why this is any different.

Am I right in thinking the Usborne Community Partnership is just the fancy title for the MLM Usborne thing? The (nearly always) women that sell them at fetes and in local Facebook groups. Because if that’s what she is training people for then she should be ashamed, she’s going to be telling these women how to create content etc to sell books to people at inflated prices with pressure from those above them to recruit and meet sales targets. No wonder she is the one going, most people wouldn’t touch anything linked to an MLM with a barge pole.

Some bedtime reading Charlotte https://mlmtruth.org/2018/11/11/uncovering-usborne-my-mlm-experience/
I was just about to share that same article…!

Reactions: 4
Those kids 100% werent clingy whatsoever - shes just saying that to try to sound like shes this Earth mother whos kids cant bear to be parted from!!!! The kids would have been on their ipads and wouldnt have even noticed im sure!!!
Well - let’s accept at the highest that they were clingy. If they were, it will be for sub-optimal reasons so perhaps not as aspirational as portrayed and needs some investigation. It is a concern and - once again - a concern being ignored by their parent.

Do they seriously expect that the victims of this lecture will recognise her from that highly filtered photo? Not a chance. It must be embarrassing when you look nothing like what you put out there and then actually meet people. Would love a candid snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I worked with a couple of people who were usborne reps also and it’s definitely just an MLM thing. It’s just another pyramid sales scheme
“I love books”- feck off Charl you’re just trying to earn more Cash and convince saps to buy the books/work under you so you get more money. There’s no credibility with it.

Her influencing can’t be doing well if she’s reduced to doing this!

Reactions: 12
Wonder why shes there today when her little talking segment isnt until tomorrow? Anyone know where it is?

Wonder why shes there today when her little talking segment isnt until tomorrow? Anyone know where it is?
Chesford Grange Hotel in Warwick.
Piss easy to work it out from what's she posted and one of the Usborne facebook groups. You see Charl, your privacy and that of your family is only ever a few clicks away!!!

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for the inevitable I’m proud of myself post tomorrow after she delivers her talk.

The people there won’t recognise her from the photo provided.
She can teach them to make shite ads with little engagement and to talk endlessly to your phone as you have no real life.

So let’s be clear about this - Midsize is delivering ‘training’ to a load of gumptionless MLM cultees?!!

Oh to be a fly on the wall for the priceless gems of advice Charl will be passing on about how to flog overpriced shite on social media by pretending to be ‘friends’ and ‘kind’ to anyone who shows any interest in opening their purse to part with their (in many cases) not plentiful cash.

Can’t wait for the promised YT video about how she’s so so so proud of herself for sharing her skills with fellow mama bosses just, like, you know, to give something back.

Her Mickey Mouse ‘agency’ must be absolutely dredging the bottom of the barrel for work for her.

“Adopted” for duck SAKE! Why does she always have to be so melodramatic. Just say it’s been a nice day and the team are really welcoming. You don’t have to ream their arse Charlotte.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“Adopted” for duck SAKE! Why does she always have to be so melodramatic. Just say it’s been a nice day and the team are really welcoming. You don’t have to ream their arse Charlotte.
She will have made a best pal before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can see why they picked Charlotte to do the training, she's exactly the type of women the MLM huns are targeting - bored, lonely housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.