Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t tell me she wore those black flares and manky trainers she wears walking the dog!!!!!!!
---

She looks huge!!!!! And why the duck is she in her hotel room at 3.30pm!!!!!

I’d be out having a nosy around the local area, and then downstairs having a drink and just chatting because you’ll always find someone to chat to in Hotels (well I do but maybe that’s a Glaswegian thing 😝) and then go up for a shower and change.

Even away for one night she’s a lazy cow!!
I think that shot of her feet is very Rab C Nesbitt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a family member who writes children’s books and their most recent book sold over 10k in two months. Now I AM proud of them.
Am I proud of the twit who wants to mlm kids books so made a wee PowerPoint? Am I duck!!

and that’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.