Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no lipodema. She’s proportionally fat. Do no reason other than she eats like a pig and drinks like a fish. Lipodema usually goes to certain points on the body and doesn’t go with dieting.

Reactions: 14
So the urchins didn't get any proper hot food yesterday then - a few small slices of pizza doesn't count, yet Frank was making the two of them dinner from scratch. How do these fuckers think that's ok. She really needs to get some perspective on what a busy day is! Embarrassed for her that she thinks yesterday was one!
They honestly make me so angry. Frank too.
They are so selfish, making themselves meals from scratch all the time while the kids have pizza.
Shes proved they are not that fussy by showing them eating Yo sushi and cous cous and chickpeas. They are just selfish and lazy!

Reactions: 14
The way she talking in the grocery haul about Mark cooking seems to me that it's actually her that does it 'given what he's bought I think he's going to cook such and such' then proceeds to list exactly how its made then says 'think he's got it from BBC good food I'll have to ask him for it' not sure
---
Also saying that the granny is now always offering to feed the kids speaks volumes

Reactions: 12
Kfc salad with bill as if a salad is going to make a difference she be gorging on more calories later

Reactions: 10
When I first came across her, I swear she wore jeans and normal clothes. Now it's always stretchy bottoms, so it's no wonder she still thinks she is a size 14. I would feel bad for her as she's clearly fibbing to herself, but then I see her cooking from scratch for her and the poynton serial killer (who literally nobody fancies because he is an x-box hoodie-wearing lazy-arsed man living as a teenager with his "mum") and all sympathy goes out of the bloody window. And she works hard????? Come fookin on, girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When I first came across her, I swear she wore jeans and normal clothes. Now it's always stretchy bottoms, so it's no wonder she still thinks she is a size 14. I would feel bad for her as she's clearly fibbing to herself, but then I see her cooking from scratch for her and the poynton serial killer (who literally nobody fancies because he is an x-box hoodie-wearing lazy-arsed man living as a teenager with his "mum") and all sympathy goes out of the bloody window. And she works hard????? Come fookin on, girl!
Yeah she used to always wear skinny jeans and tops, but then the weight started creeping on and her uniform is now black stretchy leggings all winter with an assortment of shapeless baggy Jumpers and then as soon as we get into very early spring- like, early March - she switches over to her huge shapeless milkmaid dresses. Its beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Not sure how she’s claiming she’s not a breakfast person?! She makes breakfasts like that all the time? Meanwhile the rest of us barely have time to eat a slice of toast on the way to work in the morning!
She doesn’t make a good filling breakfast for the children

Reactions: 4
She wouldn't have time to trowel on her makeup before the school run if she did.
She said she gets up at 6.30am, that's plenty of time before the school run to make a filling breakfast

Reactions: 11
Her latest ad, look at the comments. All influencers and mostly from the same agency as her, so obvious they have to interact with each other for engagement purposes. I think she’s in some kind of comment pod too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a huge woah is me story!!!!!!!! Don’t worry Charl, now that you’re off your antidepressants the weight will fall off you 😂😂 (we all know that it’s the gland you have that makes you a greedy bastard rather than the antidepressants)

What a C**T who is so full of her own importance!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s NEVER been body positive. That’s why she bullshits about her size all the time. Own it Charl.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.