Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting Charlotte to give a talk about creating “fun to watch content” and “keeping up with the latest trends” has given me a much needed laugh today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who’s ready for the Insta post tonight of her being welcomed home like she’s been away fighting in a war or something. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s ready for the Insta post tonight of her being welcomed home like she’s been away fighting in a war or something. 🙄
She'll be greeted with cards from the kids saying how proud they are of her. And she'll be proud of herself too. And that's ok. And you should be proud of yourself too xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She'll be greeted with cards from the kids saying how proud they are of her. And she'll be proud of herself too. And that's ok. And you should be proud of yourself too xx
If there’s not cards, I will be extremely disappointed. Shark knows the drill now and should have started the children doing them last night. Failing that, doing them himself with his left hand and pretending the children had done them would also be acceptable so there is no excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So PrOuD Of YoU MaMa

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

then some vomit inducing long winded waffle post from her about how its ok to put yourself and your “career” first sometimes/shes so proud of herself for doing it/she never thought she would be able to do something like that because of - yknow - her anxiety & depression (and did you know she was on CITALOPRAM - but shes stopped taking it now) bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaa absolute utter gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_4448.jpeg

she is the absolute definition of pathetic. Poynton to Warwick is a 2hr drive. Thats it. Shes been away for 1 night! 1 bleeping night!!! And shes carrying on as if shes been thousands of miles away for months on end! Honest to bleeping christ shes an absolute baby. Some people have a longer daily commute than this!!!!!!! Absolutely bleeping ridiculous!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2504062

she is the absolute definition of pathetic. Poynton to Warwick is a 2hr drive. Thats it. Shes been away for 1 night! 1 bleeping night!!! And shes carrying on as if shes been thousands of miles away for months on end! Honest to bleeping christ shes an absolute baby. Some people have a longer daily commute than this!!!!!!! Absolutely bleeping ridiculous!!!!
I regularly do the half 5 first train out of Aberdeen to Queen Street and back late on and she’s moaning about a bleeping two hour jaunt. That’s a trip on the country bus for us cheuchters in Aberdeen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2504062

Sold “a book”?! What’s the profit margin on that? 2p?

Absolute case in point here that the less you do, the less you become capable of doing.

Reactions: 15
An overnight stay, and ONE session to present those piss poor, basic slides? It's like something from a Year 8 IT lesson. She's no idea what business talks or training looks like. She's used no colour, no name, no branding. Not even a header or footer! Why has she not even attempted to sell herself or make it memorable looking. Thought influencing was her 'job'. It's not exactly 'fun-to-watch' content, is it?
And then wears a black sack to present in? 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
An overnight stay, and ONE session to present those piss poor, basic slides? It's like something from a Year 8 IT lesson. She's no idea what business talks or training looks like. She's used no colour, no name, no branding. Not even a header or footer! Why has she not even attempted to sell herself or make it memorable looking. Thought influencing was her 'job'. It's not exactly 'fun-to-watch' content, is it?
What the hell is she wearing?! Her cankles are far too fat for boots like that! Also always find it so interesting how she looks 4 stone heavier (her actual size) in photos taken by others than she does in any picture she posts herself. Not so easy to hide your true shape when you’re not able to contort your body/use a filter hey charl! Body positivity my arse

Reactions: 21
Shes LOVING that microphone isn’t she? Looks like she is about to break out into one of her terrible musical numbers 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think any hun who has signed up with a company that brings in old midsize as their ‘speaker’ should realise they are not on to a good thing! WTAF was Charl on about leaving the house the other day? It was a one of thing wasn’t it? What was the drama over? Silly cow! It sounded as though she had got herself a new full time job and this was now the new routine, not a bloody overnight stay somewhere. Ffs. She’s a moron.
---
They forgot to photoshop her 😂 She looks like one of the Nolan’s standing there with the mic 😂
That fringe half over her forehead gives me the 🤢

Reactions: 10
OMG the state of her (and her slides) in those photos. I almost feel sorry for her - the utterly amateur and pathetic PowerPoint?!! My 10 year old can do better slides than that.

Reactions: 10
Oh Jesus - that story about Palestine. What an utterly awful and terrible take - completely failing to condemn Hamas specifically. I think natural human decency goes a bit further than just “not supporting” Hamas raping and killing women and children. Most people are utterly condemning them and their actions - including Palestinians.

That is just absolutely dreadful. #bekind to Hamas. Is that the kind of personalised brand that Usborne want their MLM huns encouraged to develop?! 🙈

Reactions: 19
Why did she pick that horrendous outfit, the dress and boots are awful together. Also not professional looking at all.
---
Oh Jesus - that story about Palastine. What an utterly awful and terrible take - completely failing to condemn Hamas specifically. I think natural human decency goes a bit further than just “not supporting” Hamas raping and killing women and children. Most people are utterly condemning them and their actions - including Palestinians.

That is just absolutely dreadful. #bekind to Hamas. Is that the kind of personalised brand that Usborne want their MLM huns encouraged to develop?! 🙈
I think Charlotte is just jumping on a bandwagon like she does all the time, she’s done it with other news stories in the past. If she wanted to say something then she would have been better keeping it neutral, acknowledging that’s is a really complex situation but that her thoughts are with all of the innocent people who have been impacted or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why did she pick that horrendous outfit, the dress and boots are awful together. Also not professional looking at all.
---

I think Charlotte is just jumping on a bandwagon like she does all the time, she’s done it with other news stories in the past. If she wanted to say something then she would have been better keeping it neutral, acknowledging that’s is a really complex situation but that her thoughts are with all of the innocent people who have been impacted or something like that.
Absolutely agree - instead she’s shared a story creating false equivalence about Hamas and failing to outright condemn their behaviour - it’s been confirmed that they beheaded babies FFS. What an absolute offensive weapon.

As a FAMILY influencer, maybe focussing on the children of Israel and Palestine would have been appropriate and sharing a link to Save the Children for donations. However, that takes a bit of work and some time to read into the snd understand the situation. Far easier to quickly share someone else’s story and get back to pork scratching train snacks and having s snooze before getting back to filming the “welcoming committee”. Utterly offensive

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.