Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pizza or McDonalds
I’m just guessing she left sharky with minimal stress for the kiddos tea last night & they seem to have it every night…. She may throw in some mini cucumbers and frubes as she will be there tonight and feeling so so lucky to have such amazing kids that’s didn’t mind her leaving for 24 hrs 😂😂😂💀

Reactions: 5
Guys, give her some credit. I’m SURE our Charl had beautifully home cooked meals in the freezer (as she always batch cooks balanced and nutritious meals, I’ll have you know). She’d never give them beige tit twice in one week, would she? And that’s ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh god

shes banging on now about deleting apps from kids phones so that they dont see any distressing content from the conflict in Israel…..
is she thick? Kids who have access to computers or mobile phones will be viewing all sorts of inappropriate content all the time, shes never been concerned about that but now because its topical she wants to wax lyrical about protecting kids from harmful online content…..! The irony seems lost on her that SHE has put her own kids in the dangerous position of plastering every inch of their lives online for all and sundry to have free access to. Shes a hypocrite of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Most kids watch newsround at school they will know what's going on in the world

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So take your kids off social media so you can shield them from the atrocities of war. But, she shows her kids regularly on social media so ANY local n knows what they look like, where they live and where they go to school. Fucked up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
JFC. Midsize trying to sound vaguely engaged and concerned about about the awful situation in the Middle East is pathetic. Talk about tokenistic, vacuous shite, and so ironic waffling on about kids’ wellbeing online when she literally has sold her kids’ privacy to the internet rather than get off her massive arse and GET AN ACTUAL JOB.

Reactions: 18
So we should support all sub-optimal choices that any woman makes by virtue of also being female? I think not, Hamas condoner

Reactions: 13
So we should support all sub-optimal choices that any woman makes by virtue of also being female? I think not.
I know, isnt it just the most bizzare concept? “Hey, you’re a woman? Great - I support EVERYTHING you do, say, think & feel just because you are a woman”
honestly - its beyond a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is talking about removing social media platforms but William is too young to have any of those, the recommended age for all are 13 years old. Tik tok is a pit full of disgusting things children can come across.

Reactions: 9
or she could actually put her phone down and talk to the kids about what's going on in the world instead of trying to hide things from them. William is in secondary school now so surely he's expected to have some awareness of the world around him, but that would probably require a bit of effort from midsize mama

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is talking about removing social media platforms but William is too young to have any of those, the recommended age for all are 13 years old. Tik tok is a pit full of disgusting things children can come across.
Yeah but as we all know, there is no restriction on anyone of any age creating social media accounts really and even Outwith that, theres still you tube and just the general internet to explore - young curious children and pre-teens going on google and finding inappropriate content is very common and if she thinks ger kids haven’t already been exposed to inappropriate content she is more naive than i thought

Reactions: 5
The tik tok day in the life has me rolling 30 seconds in ‘I know it might seem random that I was asked to do training but it’s something I actually used to do often in my previous roles’ - didn’t she only ever have one job and that was some entry level job that was made up for her because her uncle owned the company?! 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The audacity she has telling parents what they should allow their children to do on their phones when she regularly invades her own children’s privacy and puts their safe guarding at risk!!! 😡

She also seems to think she’s some sort of spokesperson/“peacekeeper” for this war. She really infuriates me.
---
IMG_3546.jpeg

also good to see that she’s still proud of herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she wear the same dress for the evening do and then the presentation the next day 🤔

Reactions: 8
Oh my goooooood god

”im so proud of myself” - she says this about 8 times in that vlog. bleeping hell. Get over yourself for christ sake.

also she claims she used to deliver training as part of her previous roles - ermmm ok, thats bullshit but whatever but then she completely contradicts herself by saying she was so proud of herself because it was all totally out of her comfort zone……. So which is it Charlotte? Because it cant be both!

oh shock she went and got cheap crappy pizzas for the kids for dinner…. Yet again 🤢 clearly Mark couldn’t possibly have sorted anything out for dinner could he?

says she felt “mentally, physically, socially drained” - after 1 night away and doing probably a 10 minute presentation?! Seriously - what in the ever living duck is wrong with this pathetic woman? She is an absolute JOKE

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my goooooood god

”im so proud of myself” - she says this about 8 times in that vlog. bleeping hell. Get over yourself for christ sake.

also she claims she used to deliver training as part of her previous roles - ermmm ok, thats bullshit but whatever but then she completely contradicts herself by saying she was so proud of herself because it was all totally out of her comfort zone……. So which is it Charlotte? Because it cant be both!

oh shock she went and got cheap crappy pizzas for the kids for dinner…. Yet again 🤢 clearly Mark couldn’t possibly have sorted anything out for dinner could he?

says she felt “mentally, physically, socially drained” - after 1 night away and doing probably a 10 minute presentation?! Seriously - what in the ever living duck is wrong with this pathetic woman? She is an absolute JOKE
Wiw she done 1 days work so so proud if her

Please don’t tell me she wore those black flares and manky trainers she wears walking the dog!!!!!!!
---
Please don’t tell me she wore those black flares and manky trainers she wears walking the dog!!!!!!!
She looks huge!!!!! And why the duck is she in her hotel room at 3.30pm!!!!!

I’d be out having a nosy around the local area, and then downstairs having a drink and just chatting because you’ll always find someone to chat to in Hotels (well I do but maybe that’s a Glaswegian thing 😝) and then go up for a shower and change.

Even away for one night she’s a lazy cow!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.