Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god

so they didnt make any attempt whatsoever to clear the kitchen/living area at all ahead of the contractors arriving? They literally didnt moveba thing. What the duck?!
Actually embarrassing! Rude, self-centred, lazy cow.

Reactions: 19
Why is she drying things out of the dishwasher?
Because it’s probably been left overnight and its damp from the condensation inside the machine…. Another example of the sheer laziness and stupidity of these idiots

Reactions: 8
Absolutely bone idle!! Leaving everything out is just so inconsiderate. Can understand the sofa as they could move this to the other side of the room etc but all the crap she has around, tonnes of plants, the bloody pet bowls the poor tradesmen must have been cursing her.

The sadness about the floor as well. She has no resilience or backbone whatsoever. God help her when something bad really does happen.

Reactions: 20
Also her grandparents look fine to me snd hrt mum & dad sound like they are fine so don’t think this woe is me stuff is anything to do with any of them being sick. Notice the little ”i really need my friends right now” line in the vlog…..

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I looked back and she had her coil removed in the middle of May, and has she ever mentioned going on any other type of contraceptive?? I still think shes had a miscarriage. Shes alluded a few times now to things happening behind the scenes, im wondering if she’s maybe found out she was pregnant and then theres been drama because they didn’t know what to do and then shes had a MC….

also in a different vein…. What happened to her getting up early and going swimming/the gym?! That lasted all of about a month! But remember guys, shes a VERY active person with a VERY active lifestyle…… !!!!
I think the swimming went to die in the place with her 30 day shred, apple fitness sessions and her “I’m a runner now” posts.

Watching that day in the life, how she can kid anyone on including herself that her influencing is a job is a joke. It’s a side hobby now and the idea she’s busy is laughable.
GET A JOB CHARLOTTE.

Reactions: 14
She's bleeping vlogged it!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 What a twit. I said on Friday that not only are they tight as arseholes, they're thick as mince. THEY ACTUALLY DIDN'T MOVE A SODDING THING OUT OF THE ROOM! WTAF!! What did they think was gonna happen? How can you get to 35 and not know how to clear a room in prep for workman. Did they really think the floor guys job was also to shift plants with fairy lights on, shoes, door mats, rugs?! They are unbelievably stupid and inept. Embarrassed that she's posted that.
And she's still making the urchins walk to grannies in broad daylight in their pyjamas for her Friday night piss up then!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She's bleeping vlogged it!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 What a twit. I said on Friday that not only are they tight as arseholes, they're thick as mince. THEY ACTUALLY DIDN'T MOVE A SODDING THING OUT OF THE ROOM! WTAF!! What did they think was gonna happen? How can you get to 35 and not know how to clear a room in prep for workman. Did they really think the floor guys job was also to shift plants with fairy lights on, shoes, door mats, rugs?! They are unbelievably stupid and inept. Embarrassed that she's posted that.
And she's still making the urchins walk to grannies in broad daylight in their pyjamas for her Friday night piss up then!!!
It’s honestly just absurd isnt it. It was non uniform day - im still unsure why this meant that Charlotte had to bring 2 mini bottles of proseco? Thats a bit odd isnt it?! Usually non uniform day is to raise money either for charity or school funds,ive never been asked to provide alcohol for it?! Then the kids come home, have showers and put their jammies on?! Why????! Why cant they visit the grandparents wearing clothes?! ITS SO bleeping WEIRD.

Reactions: 13
The floor is the most exciting thing that’s happened to her since the hen do. I can’t believe she actually made a reel of that day at the same time she tries to convince people she is soooooo busy. She dropped the kids at school, met her friend for a coffee, got her nails done, went shopping, scrolled on social media for a bit, picked the kids up. Such a hard working day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was the manager of that firm who went to sort the floor out and the customer hadn't moved everything first, I would pull them off the job and cancel......... Disrespectful cow
---
Poorly?? 🤣 🤣 Well, all the poorly ones are the ones who took the gov poison arrows who keep getting sick because their immune system is purposely destroyed 👏 👏 👏 👏 Well done for following gov instructions... NOT!! You were all warned but tell me a supposed 'conspiracy theory' that has been wrong yet.........????? 😉
---
Self inflicted illnesses again

Reactions: 4
If I was the manager of that firm who went to sort the floor out and the customer hadn't moved everything first, I would pull them off the job and cancel......... Disrespectful cow
---
Poorly?? 🤣 🤣 Well, all the poorly ones are the ones who took the gov poison arrows who keep getting sick because their immune system is purposely destroyed 👏 👏 👏 👏 Well done for following gov instructions... NOT!! You were all warned but tell me a supposed 'conspiracy theory' that has been wrong yet.........????? 😉
---
Self inflicted illnesses again
So kids only get a family cooked meal when she advertising hello fresh. Don't know why she can't cook fresh more often

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 21.14.16.png

here she's pretending to be a "poorly girl" for the camera. genuinely can't imagine setting the camera up and filming myself doing this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Good to see that being a “poorly girl” 🙄 didn’t dampen Charl’s appetite 😂 If I had been as desperately ill as she describes the last thing I would do is eat a curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s honestly just absurd isnt it. It was non uniform day - im still unsure why this meant that Charlotte had to bring 2 mini bottles of proseco? Thats a bit odd isnt it?! Usually non uniform day is to raise money either for charity or school funds,ive never been asked to provide alcohol for it?! Then the kids come home, have showers and put their jammies on?! Why????! Why cant they visit the grandparents wearing clothes?! ITS SO bleeping WEIRD.
When mine went there, they did non uniform days and either it was bring a bottle for the tombola for the Christmas fayre or a chocolate donation for it etc. that’s the only thing I can think of why she has. I took soft drinks 😂
---
She’s confirmed on tick tock that her Grandfather is “very unwell“
Oh has she? It’s the other one then obviously. she didn’t give a tit sharing it about him last time. Silly cow!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.