Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another AD up on YouTube so that story was nothing more than to up engagement. And who ever has gave her compliments on her skin needs to go to specsavers cause her skin is woeful

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can confirm that Barley Cup is absolutely RANK!!! it's in our staff kitchen at work and I made the mistake of trying it. Tastes absolutely nothing like coffee.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jeez the Barley Cup #ad. She properly is scraping the barrel with brand ‘work’ now. I’d bet money that part of the recent angst at home is linked to Frank telling her that she can’t swan around on Insta and pretend it’s a ‘job’ for much longer now all three kids are in school and the #ads are drying up.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but why is she making such a big deal out of the kitchen floor being replaced?? its not like she's having to rip it up and replace it herself! the kids are at school/there's plenty of other space in the house for them to be, all she'll be doing is potentially peeping around the corner with the vlog camera and editing it to some royalty free music. realistically she doesn't actually need the kitchen to feed the kids anyway... them seem to exist on precooked beige 'picky bits'

Reactions: 22
I just do not understand the drama surrounding every little thing. I would be mortified the poor workmen turning up and she had not cleared anywhere for them. She played it off by saying she had been quoted for two people. She just seems consumed by money and penny pinching on everything except for herself and shark

Reactions: 22
I just do not understand the drama surrounding every little thing. I would be mortified the poor workmen turning up and she had not cleared anywhere for them. She played it off by saying she had been quoted for two people. She just seems consumed by money and penny pinching on everything except for herself and shark
She/they are embarrassingly close-fisted. I don’t understand why she keeps trying to imply that the insurance job for the floor is some huge all encompassing complicated drama. Or why she keeps reiterating that they have never claimed on their insurance prior to this - why does she think thats of any relevance? Does she think this is something out of the ordinary that is unique to her?! And the frankly bizzare over emotional schmaltlzy sentimental gibberish over a poxy bleeping click floor thats been down all of a year?! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!! Honestly, she sounds like shes off her bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She/they are embarrassingly close-fisted. I don’t understand why she keeps trying to imply that the insurance job for the floor is some huge all encompassing complicated drama. Or why she keeps reiterating that they have never claimed on their insurance prior to this - why does she think thats of any relevance? Does she think this is something out of the ordinary that is unique to her?! And the frankly bizzare over emotional schmaltlzy sentimental gibberish over a poxy bleeping click floor thats been down all of a year?! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!! Honestly, she sounds like shes off her bleeping head.
After checking the home account, I can reliably inform you it has been down for just over 3 years 😂

The great news is that they can hopefully get it laid properly all the way through from the front door now and not have it running in two different, headache inducing directions. But let’s not let any positives get in the way of a good old drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After checking the home account, I can reliably inform you it has been down for just over 3 years 😂

The great news is that they can hopefully get it laid properly all the way through from the front door now and not have it running in two different, headache inducing directions. But let’s not let any positives get in the way of a good old drama 😂
Ah yes 3 years. I can now see why shes made a deep emotional connection to the floor. 😂

• Haha
Her latest YouTube, going on about how good dermatica is. So tempted to ask what happened to skin and me?

She also makes the comment she doesn’t want her make up to be too heavy. Who the duck is she kidding? Does she think he current look is natural?!!
---
And the amount of blush she applies. duck me.

• Haha
I honestly don’t believe anyone has died. She’s just dramatic. If someone has died she’s acting very oddly about it. Either spill the beans or go offline? It’s a bit odd to in one story say you’re not yourself because they’ve had bad news and then the next show some penguins and say you’re making pizza and watching films. She’s so strange

Reactions: 16
IMG_4415.jpeg

pizzas for the kids AGAIN.
mark making pasta for him & Charlotte later and then watching a film. Because apparently Saint Mark couldn’t possibly be tasked with cooking a meal for his wife and his two kids could he, that would clearly be far too much to ask.

• Sad
So yet again on a Saturday night, an ideal night to eat together and chill out together, the inconveniences get prison plate picky bits and the smallest pizzas known to man! Meanwhile Wankie Frankie cooks ol' midsize pasta Evangelista after they've both ate and drank their own body weight in snacks courtesy of the Sainsbury's snack run!!! Top parenting, as per!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
I don’t understand why she always feels the need to have sweeties as a part of the kid’s meal. Why? A sweetie should be an occasion treat given only when the meal has been eaten. Not as a everyday staple that is given as part of the main meal! They are so unhealthy and their diets are really shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why she always feels the need to have sweeties as a part of the kid’s meal. Why? A sweetie should be an occasion treat given only when the meal has been eaten. Not as a everyday staple that is given as part of the main meal! They are so unhealthy and their diets are really shocking.
I bet she'll say because she doesn't want to label any food as bad or ot seen to be a 'specail' food ect ect which is true but don't have to constantly bleeping give them it. Those poor kids teeth are bound to be rotten

Reactions: 6
I bet she'll say because she doesn't want to label any food as bad or ot seen to be a 'specail' food ect ect which is true but don't have to constantly bleeping give them it. Those poor kids teeth are bound to be rotten
yeah i know, she will have some bullshit to say but when shes a bleeping obese chubber carrying about 6 stone more weight that she should be then she needs to evaluate her relationship with food and how poorly she feeds her children and how badly she eats herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she act like Mark is some kind of amazing man because he made what is essentially a ready meal and put a film on using a remote control from his spot on the sofa. It’s hardly an effort for him. She has a very low bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.