Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was the manager of that firm who went to sort the floor out and the customer hadn't moved everything first, I would pull them off the job and cancel......... Disrespectful cow
---
Poorly?? 🤣 🤣 Well, all the poorly ones are the ones who took the gov poison arrows who keep getting sick because their immune system is purposely destroyed 👏 👏 👏 👏 Well done for following gov instructions... NOT!! You were all warned but tell me a supposed 'conspiracy theory' that has been wrong yet.........????? 😉
---
Self inflicted illnesses again
Wtf is up with the pose in the thumbnail? She looks like a thumbnail herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the new obsession with M&S? It comes accords as being incredibly thirsty for work. How is this appealing to her followers? Most of whom are presumably on limited incomes/cost of living issues and/or get their shop from one or two shops a week as they don’t have time to make special trips to M&S for fruit and nut butter (WTF that is) and chocolate twists.

The "what I ate in a day" was exactly contrary to what you'd advise if someone and had D&V. Plain, unprocessed food, lots of water and no caffeine. The curry looked awful and now Hello Fresh is associated with a "poorly person". What a rubbish ad for them. Do they sign this stuff off or fire the boxes out to influencers and hope that a few or them will do something decent?

Reactions: 16
Completely agree. I can’t imagine Hello Fresh or whatever PR agency they use for influencers signed off on that ad. Midsize is basically an advert for a what a lazy, sedentary, processed crap-fuelled lifestyle does looks like. Why HF would want to be associated with her is beyond me.

What’s the new obsession with M&S? It comes accords as being incredibly thirsty for work. How is this appealing to her followers? Most of whom are presumably on limited incomes/cost of living issues and/or get their shop from one or two shops a week as they don’t have time to make special trips to M&S for fruit and nut butter (WTF that is) and chocolate twists.

The "what I ate in a day" was exactly contrary to what you'd advise if someone and had D&V. Plain, unprocessed food, lots of water and no caffeine. The curry looked awful and now Hello Fresh is associated with a "poorly person". What a rubbish ad for them. Do they sign this stuff off or fire the boxes out to influencers and hope that a few or them will do something decent?

Reactions: 11
I know know this is awful but she's going to be insufferable when one finally passes. She will act like the only person to ever have lost someone

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is very privileged to be the age she is and to not have lost a grandparent or a parent. I totally agree that if he does die, we will never hear the end of it. It is sad but it’s also inevitable when you have family at that age.
as for her use of the word ‘poorly’ over and over again, it turns my stomach. Just say you’re ill. Why is everything so infantilised constantly 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So wait wait haud the bus - has she got the flu straight after having a tummy bug? Sounds very covid-y to me, wonder if she tested. She'll be gutted she missed out on potential content if she didn't 🤣

Reactions: 9
I know know this is awful but she's going to be insufferable when one finally passes. She will act like the only person to ever have lost someone
As sad as it is when you lose a beloved grandparent this is what I mean about them going to pieces when REAL life hits them.

Reactions: 15
It’s honestly just absurd isnt it. It was non uniform day - im still unsure why this meant that Charlotte had to bring 2 mini bottles of proseco? Thats a bit odd isnt it?! Usually non uniform day is to raise money either for charity or school funds,ive never been asked to provide alcohol for it?! Then the kids come home, have showers and put their jammies on?! Why????! Why cant they visit the grandparents wearing clothes?! ITS SO bleeping WEIRD.
My school do "bring a bottle" for a raffle but they mean like a bottle of bubble bath not prosecco!
---
She’s confirmed on tick tock that her Grandfather is “very unwell“
I KNEW IT! I knew that serial killer wasn't having sex with her. She removed the coil and came off the pill because absolutely NO action is taking place in that store room they call a bedroom. Always one of the kids ends up in bed with her, there is already no room for 2 of them so I guarantee mark sleeps in his office or on the sofa!

Shame about Grandad though, hope he gets better soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh come onnnnnnn

does she seriously think THAT tiny crop top is going to go anywhere near her?!!!!!

IMG_4421.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Well I don't know about you her her morning has certainly been very representative of mine working from home today 🙈. I've definitely had time to make avocado toast with feta on sourdough bread and a drizzle of truffle whatever in a full face of make up and unpack my new adanola crop top thing which I have bought after expending what appears to be quite a significant amount of brain power on wondering what type of bra to wear under a hoody 😳

Or maybe I got up at 6am, went for a run, came home and had a shower with no time to put on make up, gulped down some luke warm porridge and dealt with children whilst my husband went to the gym and then handed children back to him to drop off at school whilst I started work at 8am to deal with the backlog. I need to spend my lunchtime ordering stuff for my CHILDREN and paying for all their after school activities. 🙄. Then I'll run out to get them and do the evening meal and Brownies and football run on my own as my husband is still at work as he can basically never work from home unless he set up an operating theatre in the basement. This is essentially like most people I know. Please don't tell me she's at the school gates huffing and puffing about how UTTERLY exhausted she is after spending a day doing this and going on "couple walks" with Shark

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh come onnnnnnn

does she seriously think THAT tiny crop top is going to go anywhere near her?!!!!!

View attachment 2488233
Anything cropped on her would make her look like Vicky Pollard..... I mean ffs Charlotte, give yer bulldog head a wobble and go sort them bottom gravestone teeth out instead
---
Let's see how soon the Invisalign Vlogs start up after she reads here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh come onnnnnnn

View attachment 2488233
I ran here to say this! I know they’re stretchy but It looks like it’s made for someone half her size. Reminds me of the back fat she had spilling out of her bra giving her a lumpy back in her summer dresses 🤢. At least it won’t be so obvious is a hoodie I guess.

She is incredibly lucky to still have all of her grandparents, I have none, they all passed away quite a few years ago now. Never met my children etc. Of course it will be sad for her family when they lose someone but they have obviously been blessed to have a long and seemingly healthy life and that’s Al we can ask for really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.