Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why haven’t they moved any furniture so it’s easier for the men!?? Still plant pots everywhere and loads of other stuff 😂😂
I know! My husband would have had that room empty! Everything in the lounge of doom. Her work stuff in mark’s office. So thick. Most flooring companies request the room is cleared.

Reactions: 18
It’s an “all day job” because they haven’t bloody moved anything!

That is totally ridiculous and completely unfair on the workmen.

Part of the reason she will be too anxious to go downstairs to get her cleaning stuff is because they will have come in, sucked their teeth and said this is an all day job love - because you’ve not bloody moved anything off the floor. Another bloke has had to be sent for because it’s a two man job to move the furniture. Charlotte wasn’t there to help as she’d fucked off for therapy and cream buns with Suzanne. 🙈🙄. No thought of the workmen’s mental health or whether this might be a rather stressful situation for them, of course
---
There will now be a big long story about how the floor men specifically SAID they didn’t want Charlotte and Mark to move ANYTHING as they really didn’t want a lunch break that day and actively welcome people making their lives harder. In fact, send in the CRAZY DOG to lie all over the floor whilst they work 🙄🙄🙄. The floor men will now be “friends”

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It’s an “all day job” because they haven’t bloody moved anything!

That is totally ridiculous and completely unfair on the workmen.

Part of the reason she will be too anxious to go downstairs to get her cleaning stuff is because they will have come in, sucked their teeth and said this is an all day job love - because you’ve not bloody moved anything off the floor. Another bloke has had to be sent for because it’s a two man job to move the furniture. Charlotte wasn’t there to help as she’d fucked off for therapy and cream buns with Suzanne. 🙈🙄. No thought of the workmen’s mental health or whether this might be a rather stressful situation for them, of course
---
There will now be a big long story about how the floor men specifically SAID they didn’t want Charlotte and Mark to move ANYTHING as they really didn’t want a lunch break that day and actively welcome people making their lives harder. In fact, send in the CRAZY DOG to lie all over the floor whilst they work 🙄🙄🙄. The floor men will now be “friends”
And no doubt they will be so so proud of Charl, they really will!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte! If you have nothing to say then don’t speak in riddles, don’t even mention it just shut up. duck sake! This is a prime example of how these “influencers” are not ready for REAL life problems. Someone gets sick or something happens and they just go to absolute pieces. They don’t just soldier on like normal adults and strap on their big boy pants because we have to leave the house for work and put a face on for the world. They end up sitting in their kitchens gurning and speaking in bleeping riddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those stories 🙈. Didn’t occur to move her “work stuff” into “Mark’s” office so can’t do any work?! 🙄. Wasn’t that area cleared before the workmen arrived? Anyone who had any type of professional role (including self-employed) would most definitely ensure they had access to their equipment to be able to carry out said work. Says everything

I don’t believe that Charlotte lives “too far away” to attend work events. She lives only slightly further away than I do and I routinely go to into the city centre or to London or Birmingham for training or meetings etc. I manage that absolutely fine with a husband who can’t work from home and three children younger children. My mum doesn’t live round the corner either. If it IS the case, she lives too far away to attend what seems to be material and important events for her job, then surely that shows her current “job” is not suitable for her and she needs to find another one

I feel sorry for Suzanne - I’m sure that will have been a difficult meeting this morning because the reaction to the flooring is out of kilter. Dealing with friends in that kind of situation can be utterly draining over a period of time.

There is more going on - I suspect partially triggered by Mark saying get a grip re floor before buggering off to central Manchester to work and possibly pushing the get back to work narrative. I think that’s been going on since Stanley started school and, now the ads are seriously drying up, being ramped up quite considerably. I feel the early return from Wales was somehow tied up in this. I think the accommodation wasn’t instagrammable enough and/or Mark pushed back on her reaction to that or insistence on filming everything. I actually think the beauty appointments were booked last minute to desperately get done content. Look at today’s offering - a reel of trudging about getting nails done. And no doubt a coffee stop and going to the shops.

I think Charlotte would be wise to go back to the GP for further support. Distraction can be very useful and getting a job outside of the home would be so very beneficial for her mental and physical health. It’s sad she can’t or won’t see that.
We don't need more I self absorbed diots like her blocking up GP appointments.... Some people have real issues and terminal illnesses! She causes her own mental state, the blubbering fvcktard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So not only tight as arseholes, the Taylor's are thick as mince too!! Why the duck have they not cleared the room out?! They've got a garage!!!!!! She's not even moved the plants. 🤦‍♀️ What a pair of inept fuckwits?! How is she not embarrassed to post this shite?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the school have insisted Stan get referred for Sticklers!

Was literally just coming here to say that!
My thought it that he’s had a diagnosis and that’s why she doesn’t want to “share” because she thought she’d get away with the “Stan doesn’t have sticklers” “he’s just really flexible like his dad” “really you think he looks like me??? Everyone thinks he’s a ringer of his dad”. And the bubble has burst!

---
She is so bleeping thick. She knew the floor was coming up today. So why hasnt she arranged to go out for the morning? go and “work” at her parents, grandparents, aunty debbies, suzannes houses? Or just sit in the old living room with mark and “work” ?! What is her problem? I ac cant bleeping stand her, she’s pathetic and so unbelievably fake it’s repulsive
she loves to make a drama out of nothing!

Reactions: 15
Watching the stock up video and she said she’s using up her delivery pass but likes to shop around at M&S, Asda, Waitrose…. Christ she mentioned every single grocery store other than Sainsburys! Hasn’t she just worked with them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And she took her shopping in shut the door and left her camera outside again, silly Billy! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe they didn’t move the stuff out of the room for the workmen, it should have been done last night ready for them to arrive this morning. Two functioning adults on that house and they didn’t work that out for themselves.

And wtf is Barley Cup 😂 just another product that we will never see her buy with her own money.
---
Bit disappointed the workmen haven’t been included in the reel clutching a cup of Barley Cup (WTF?!) and giving a big thumbs up 🙈
This would have been good! Have you ever thought of becoming an influencer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Barley cup drink looks rank. :sick: Her ads are so boring and basic. Cracks me up when she says she's got brand work or a brand call! And she's got deadlines and has to film, yet this is the end result! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The weather had been lovely up here today, it really has. And that’s ok.
She could have shifted the plants and other tat into her granny suite front room yesterday and put the sofa outside this morning- I’m sure it could have done with an air out anyway! I can’t fathom her and shark not clearing the space. Lack of awareness and responsibility, and of course she’s lazy AF, she really is.

Reactions: 10
Filmed previously so her mood is different and yet she looks EXACTLY the same! I’m calling BS
And she's wearing the same clothes! Probably the same earrings and we can't tell with the makeup it's the same all the time.
Barley cup sounds like an old people's drink, they need to rethink that name. Unless its marketed at old people?!
Guess they could only get Charlotte to market it as I've not seen anyone else do an AD for these.

dislike her AD too with the tapping on the lid of her stupid mushroom cup and then shooing the camera away so she can drink it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she's wearing the same clothes! Probably the same earrings and we can't tell with the makeup it's the same all the time.
Barley cup sounds like an old people's drink, they need to rethink that name. Unless its marketed at old people?!
Guess they could only get Charlotte to market it as I've not seen anyone else do an AD for these.

dislike her AD too with the tapping on the lid of her stupid mushroom cup and then shooing the camera away so she can drink it.
To be fair, their marketing department probably thought she lived in a nursing home and didn’t delve beyond that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Barley Cup sounds like a Complan chaser. Even the packaging looks aimed at the invalid market. Any decent influencer woukd have turned that job down flat. Desperate times. It's a tit product and a crap ad. Charlotte knows this and I'm now suspecting all this sad face stuff was a highly manipulative attempt to get attention before posting that for likes and comments

Is there any evidence that magnesium enriched Barley Cup helps you sleep? If not, why are influencers allowed to make these claims?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Barley Cup sounds like a Complan chaser. Even the packaging looks aimed at the invalid market. Any decent influencer woukd have turned that job down flat. Desperate times. It's a tit product and a crap ad. Charlotte knows this and I'm now suspecting all this sad face stuff was a highly manipulative attempt to get attention before posting that for likes and comments

Is there any evidence that magnesium enriched Barley Cup helps you sleep? If not, why are influencers allowed to make these claims?
The only other influencer that I've seen promote this is fopperholic she too despatate and will take anything too

Reactions: 4
No chance she'll keep drinking Barley Cup. Straight back on the nespresso pods or whatever she buys.
Really unhelpful not to empty the room for the workmen, how bloody stupid not to think that everything will need moving.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.