Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong again! You can literally eat anything. Sweets, pure butter anything you want. As long as you’re eating in a calorie deficit to lose weight or calorie neutral to maintain. Fruit and veg are good for weight lose because they’re high volume and low calorie. None of these medications say weight gain they say increase in appetite. Even you yourself said it makes you crave more sugar. And that is 100% will power. Some people have will power some don’t. But you’re completely in control of what goes into you’re own mouth.
🤣 Not wrong at all.... Research the endocrine system and insulin sensitivity
---
Where is she buying all the Spanish cleaning? How can anyone have time to be into Spanish tic Tok cleaning that has a busy and demanding life.
all the tasks she showed are what anyone else gets done easily around a fulll time job.

I am really disappointed in Sainsbury's too for working with her.
Maybe she should try cheaper homemade cleaning products which are safer for pets too..... Let's face it, there's only one cleaning product on the shelf anyone needs to buy and that is an ALL Purpose product. You need one bottle of it and it does all jobs.... Why all the different products for marketing purposes and this obsession Influencers have with bloody Zoflora and Fabulosa? 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The list of scents she was listing off with the cleaning products would of gave me a sore head
---
Also pretty sure Carol creamer is Charlotte herself
---
He goes to the groomers every 3 months but looks a bleeping state? Sack the groomer charl and you nail 'lady' both tit at their jobs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve said this a million times on here and I’ll keep ducking saying it - CHARLOTTE YOUR KIDS TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU!! It isn’t a coincidence that they’re up all night feeling ill then you let them on their console and they perk up. Daft stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The list of scents she was listing off with the cleaning products would of gave me a sore head
The chemicals yeah....... Also, what's that really annoying BS all about, Influencers calling scents and fragrances as FLAVOURS?? 🤣 🤣 These ppl are dumb as fvck
---
For the love of god- pull your sleeve up! It's not cute
---
Is that nail polish or have her fingers slipped through the toilet roll again???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what the zoom call with tik tok was about ???? Uh I wish these shitfluencers would just dry up like the slugs that they are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she made that video to try and show how busy she is every day and I’m assuming to justify why she doesn’t need to get a job. Interesting because she said it took her 40 minutes to film her restocking the cereal tubs and explains how she needs to get the angles right so that is is aesthetically pleasing. Does she not realise how ridiculous that sounds???

The things she does in her day are what most people have to do aswell as working. I don’t think she gets that at all

Reactions: 22
Precisely this. And she sounds all the more like a Midsize twit when - several times - she says it as ‘estetically.’ Absolute dimwit.

Interesting because she said it took her 40 minutes to film her restocking the cereal tubs and explains how she needs to get the angles right so that is is aesthetically pleasing. Does she not realise how ridiculous that sounds???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She was clearly thrilled to have Stan at home today, easy content for her stories plus she can harp on to Mark about how hard it would be if one of the kids were ill and she was out at work.

Reactions: 9
What is the obsession with putting everything in the middle of the table!?! Just serve it up on plates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see what tit shes going to be doing with tiktok
---
That Carol Creamer has commented on Charlotte's latest YT video 5 different times! And Charlotte is engaging with her! Honestly I really think one day she's going to show up at her house with suitcases waiting to move in. She really gives off stalker-ish vibes

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see what tit shes going to be doing with tiktok
---
That Carol Creamer has commented on Charlotte's latest YT video 5 different times! And Charlotte is engaging with her! Honestly I really think one day she's going to show up at her house with suitcases waiting to move in. She really gives off stalker-ish vibes
These people all have mental issues.... Maybe they could have a Sertraline cocktail party washed down with Diazepam?? Head knockers, the lot of em

Reactions: 13
Maybe the head honcho at TikTok saw her magnificent singing video and wanted to tell her how proud they are of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe the head honcho at TikTok saw her magnificent singing video and wanted to tell her how proud they are of her.
TikTok might be starting a Carpenters tribute act and want Charlotte to be Karen 😂 Get ready for the midsize marvel dressed in flares doing a nasally, out of tune performance of “on top of the world” with Mark on tambourine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello you lovely lot. I'm absolutely appalled at Charlotte's behaviour. She must be the most self-obsessed person I've ever come across on social media. I just wanted to say something though regarding Daisy. I shouldn't even be able to comment as Daisy's privacy and consent to share has been grossly invaded by her own mother. Which in itself is wrong on too many levels. Daisy's weight and appearance is mentioned a lot here. I'm not of the opinion of a lot of you, purely from my own experience. I was an exceptionally skinny and tall child (always looked older than my years).
Taller than everyone in school photos. Gangly. Thin. Extremely knobbly knees. Very thin feet.
We were weighed in primary school and at the age of 8 I was deemed dangerously underweight. To a point that my school thought it was important to involve social services as they thought my parents were neglecting me. Writing this makes me so upset I can't even tell you. My parents weren't neglecting me. I was as I was. I had undiagnosed health conditions that only truly came to light in my adult years. My parents were devastated at the time and still are, they feel like they let me down but they didn't. I was put under the care of an orthopedic clinician for many years but I was pulled from pillar to post and there seemed to be no answers. Eventually though, mri diagnosed the knobbly knees as severe patella alta. And rhe pain I've had my entire life was diagnosed as chondromalacia. Honestly, from being a child younger than Daisy up until my late 30's I looked like a waif and my knees were and still are shockingly disformed. I've had many operations over the years. I've had metal work put in and taken out as it didn't work. It's a nightmare living with it. But I get on with life like we all do. The doctor's advice when I was 8 was to have supper after dinner and drink a prescribed weight gain syrup. I couldn't stomach supper as dinner had filled me up. And the syrup did nothing. Sorry for the long post but all I'm trying to say is there might be something going on behind the scenes with Daisy. I hope she's okay and both Charlotte and Mark are addressing her needs (and Stanley's also) Sticklers could be a reason as to why her body looks a little different bless her heart. Time will tell I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello you lovely lot. I'm absolutely appalled at Charlotte's behaviour. She must be the most self-obsessed person I've ever come across on social media. I just wanted to say something though regarding Daisy. I shouldn't even be able to comment as Daisy's privacy and consent to share has been grossly invaded by her own mother. Which in itself is wrong on too many levels. Daisy's weight and appearance is mentioned a lot here. I'm not of the opinion of a lot of you, purely from my own experience. I was an exceptionally skinny and tall child (always looked older than my years).
Taller than everyone in school photos. Gangly. Thin. Extremely knobbly knees. Very thin feet.
We were weighed in primary school and at the age of 8 I was deemed dangerously underweight. To a point that my school thought it was important to involve social services as they thought my parents were neglecting me. Writing this makes me so upset I can't even tell you. My parents weren't neglecting me. I was as I was. I had undiagnosed health conditions that only truly came to light in my adult years. My parents were devastated at the time and still are, they feel like they let me down but they didn't. I was put under the care of an orthopedic clinician for many years but I was pulled from pillar to post and there seemed to be no answers. Eventually though, mri diagnosed the knobbly knees as severe patella alta. And rhe pain I've had my entire life was diagnosed as chondromalacia. Honestly, from being a child younger than Daisy up until my late 30's I looked like a waif and my knees were and still are shockingly disformed. I've had many operations over the years. I've had metal work put in and taken out as it didn't work. It's a nightmare living with it. But I get on with life like we all do. The doctor's advice when I was 8 was to have supper after dinner and drink a prescribed weight gain syrup. I couldn't stomach supper as dinner had filled me up. And the syrup did nothing. Sorry for the long post but all I'm trying to say is there might be something going on behind the scenes with Daisy. I hope she's okay and both Charlotte and Mark are addressing her needs (and Stanley's also) Sticklers could be a reason as to why her body looks a little different bless her heart. Time will tell I guess.
That might be true gor you but we see what Charlotte feeds those children and it's disgraceful

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.