Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was clearly thrilled to have Stan at home today, easy content for her stories plus she can harp on to Mark about how hard it would be if one of the kids were ill and she was out at work.
Work nights. Then you can be home all day with your sick kids 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only assume TikTok have seen the singing video and wish to politely request that she stop because she’s defacing their platform and scaring users off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That might be true gor you but we see what Charlotte feeds those children and it's disgraceful
Yes there is definitely that too. It's appalling isn't it? Charlotte should be ashamed of herself. William and Stan seem to be of an average kind of weight, William more so. Maybe Daisy doesn't have a big appetite. Combined with Sticklers and a shoddy diet.

Reactions: 1
Yes there is definitely that too. It's appalling isn't it? Charlotte should be ashamed of herself. William and Stan seem to be of an average kind of weight, William more so. Maybe Daisy doesn't have a big appetite. Combined with Sticklers and a shoddy diet.
All 3 kids are underweight and their diet is appalling

Reactions: 12
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?
Hate to say anything in her defence, but my little boy is not quite 4 and is heading into a size 10 for his winter shoes 🙈 He is on the taller side though, so maybe he also gas exceptionally large feet!

Reactions: 3
Yes my son is 7 and size uk3, his friends range from a 12 to a 4 that I know of 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
For someone who doesn't go out to work and mix with people she gets ill a lot. Her house must be germ ridden

Reactions: 16
Oh JFC Tattlers!!! How can we get a mole inside the industry conference where Charl has been invited to offer some ‘training’?!!!! If I could I’d be there with my popcorn in the front row🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿Especially as the training she’s delivering ‘marries’ her past roles with her current roles 😂😂😂😂😂
---
You are welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok I haven’t watched a YT video for a long, long time (I’d rather scratch my eyes out) but, I couldn’t resist this one and although I’d like to say it didn’t disappoint, I actually found it so tragic that I now feel sorry for her.

The general consensus on here seems to be that she loves herself but I think she’s got really low confidence and has turned herself into this martyr to make herself feel more worthy. She’s a complete car crash. Best thing she can do for herself and her family is to get a job, lots of shops around Poynton where she could have all of those twee little communications with oldies and strangers that she values so much.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_3410.jpeg

Charl trying to convince herself and us that she has an important job 🤡🤡🤡🤡 it’s not a real job you self important tw@t!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.