Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...but still not a 14 though, eh Charl!!
And she needs to burn that bleeping gillet! It just makes her look even more massive, it's a hideous shape and she looks like a bird of prey could land on her arm at any minute! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It’s the hair for me, always says she has fine hair but a lot….um nope Char you don’t, you just pull it all around the front to appear like it’s thick.
---
For a pair of leggings that cost £64 they're not very opaque, can see her primark thong in the screenshot above 🙈
TBF those leggings are working harder than Charl ever has.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves, Tattlers. Charl is talking about self-care and de-fuzzing on YT.

Tbh I had to switch off as soon as she said ‘de-fuzzing’ I felt that ill 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Brace yourselves, Tattlers. Charl is talking about self-care and de-fuzzing on YT.

Tbh I had to switch off as soon as she said ‘de-fuzzing’ I felt that ill 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Marks getting sat on tonight then, she may aswell just say it because we all know thats whats going on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s an ugly t*** isn’t she? Bloody hell. Looks like she needs a few teeth pulled from the bottom, that must be uncomfortable- why are there so many??

Reactions: 9
Betty, with this mental image you have finished me off!! 🤢
Well its either her hoisting herself ontop of him and grunting & gyrating like an epileptic Jaba The Hut or its him mounting her and trying to locate her minge under her various rolls of flab…. The actual mental image of them having sex is just…… grim. Thats some damn ugly shagging!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh JFC Tattlers!!! How can we get a mole inside the industry conference where Charl has been invited to offer some ‘training’?!!!! If I could I’d be there with my popcorn in the front row🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿Especially as the training she’s delivering ‘marries’ her past roles with her current roles 😂😂😂😂😂
---
You are welcome.
Why can't she pull her head out of her own self absorbed 4rse and see herself for the pity party she is?? Oh, and BTW..... Keep muttering on about your playground politic mumsy mates just makes you even more of a cvnt that we already see........ No one decent likes playground witches covens 🖕 witch club antics that no decent person rates 😎

Reactions: 4
It's the weekend. It appears to be the case that if Charlotte isn't on her period that she's getting it on after Tapas and we all need to know about it. Absolutely lovely for Billiam when his new friends find the socials. F*cking hell Charlotte.

Reactions: 12
My ‘Everything Shower’ routine. No thanks Charl. Yet another bleeping TikTok trend she’s jumping on. Love, you’re not 19. Get a proper job.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her head is so massive on the thumbnail too its almost a jumpscare
---
The imagine of her 'de-fuzzing' has near made me boke. No person wants to hear about random person talk about that never mind 'mid' sized charl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it normal to still have old fake tan coming off in the shower or does she just not wash herself properly

• Sick
@Betty Crocker epileptic Jaba the hut 😂
@snickerdoodle i leave the TikTok trends to my teenage daughter- I don’t have time or inclination for that!! 30 year old women shouldn’t be following trends designed to make young people part with their cash….tragic

Reactions: 7
She said her skin is having a purge since she started using new products and that it would settle down. Purges can happen but her skin has always been shite, and she looks like she’s not slept in a month. Maybe she’s up all night checking Shark’s phone for Hazel texts 🥸

Carol Creamer has competition in the freakiest follower stakes. Seriously, how Midsize isn’t terrified by comments like this given she shares minutiae online (including making it obviously exactly where she loves) is beyond mez

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carol Creamer has competition in the freakiest follower stakes. Seriously, how Midsize isn’t terrified by comments like this given she shares minutiae online (including making it obviously exactly where she loves) is beyond mez
Like, actual stalker alert. It creeps me out even reading that let alone being the person receiving that message.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.