Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me cringe when she fingers everything, how she opens that package this morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I only came here today to talk about my two year old sons adult size 12 feet and now I feel unwanted.
Oh love. I'm so sorry. You have every right to talk about feet. Feel free to start a new thread. And be proud of yourself for being so brave, like Charlotte. Be more Charlotte 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to go back to watch the reel as I skipped it earlier. She really does think she's something special doesn't she?!

Why can’t she stand upright? Always this hunched over bunched up thing

Reactions: 20
Why can’t she stand upright? Always this hunched over bunched up thing
I thought the same, literally no point filming anything being so hunched over. You just know the reel was filmed because she thought she looked good and those leggings suck a lot in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same, literally no point filming anything being so hunched over. You just know the reel was filmed because she thought she looked good and those leggings suck a lot in
...but still not a 14 though, eh Charl!!
And she needs to burn that bleeping gillet! It just makes her look even more massive, it's a hideous shape and she looks like a bird of prey could land on her arm at any minute! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And she needs to burn that bleeping gillet! It just makes her look even more massive, it's a hideous shape and she looks like a bird of prey could land on her arm at any minute! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I want whatever mirror Charlotte taylor spends all day looking in because HOW she has convinced herself she is a size 14 with a backend that bleeping massive is magical 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So beggy meldrum claims a 10/12 - charl Pinocchio Taylor claims 14…..are you calling beggy a liar there charl?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That fookin gillet gets me every time.

Reactions: 8
What’s with the bag? Maybe I’m now too old (not much older than piggie face Taylor though) or she’s making it look bad, but it reminds me of what market traders used 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the bag? Maybe I’m now too old (not much older than piggie face Taylor though) or she’s making it look bad, but it reminds me of what market traders used 🤣
No its not just you. Its looks awful. Its like shes got one of her daughters little kiddie bags!!!!! Duno why she even needs a bag? She’s got pockets in the body warmer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That outfit 😂😂😂😂 she looks like a roadman with that stupid bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The clothes reel is giving me “I’ve lost 3lb and suddenly think I’m skinny” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never heard of tala flares but you can tell she thinks they make her arse look amazing with her performance to the camera.
Tala is that knob Grace Beverleys brand. For big butt gym girls. Leggings that go up your crack.
Charlie obvs thinks she's a bad witch in them!

Reactions: 5
Never heard of the brand but fair play to those leggings, I actually think they look good

For a pair of leggings that cost £64 they're not very opaque, can see her primark thong in the screenshot above 🙈

• Sick
I had to go back to watch the reel as I skipped it earlier. She really does think she's something special doesn't she?!
Funny you should say that. I was just watching her vlog and my husband said “for someone who looks like a ET she doesn’t half love herself “ 😂😂
---
This NOT a size 14 arse!!! It’s as wide as the Clyde!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.