Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I roll this anecdote out annually on this thread - I used to work for a large parenting website and ol’ Charl was literally the joke blogger we’d use as she would accept ANY work. Like ‘we need someone to review this toilet paper for a client, no one will accept this. Oh yeah Charlotte Taylor will’. She would take on any work offered even for absolutely crap money.

I think her agency know and that is why her work is drying up. They would rather give the ads to someone else on their books. They only call her if desperate or someone else cannot do it. Hence the very last minute jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure if I’m going to wake up to angry messages tomorrow about school uniform policy, but I’ll risk it.
No matter what I think about the idea that children can’t possibly learn unless they’re in school uniform (hint, it’s bullshit) I, like Charl, have a year 7 who is going to a school with a very firm uniform policy. Air Force 1s are not allowed. Polishable black shoes only. Did I, as a new parent this year go “nah” and risk my child get a detention and have to wear the spare plimsoles (on their first week), or did I get smart black shoes from Clarks because sometimes places of work have rules and I want to teach my children that they’re not above them?

This is from Will’s school website. (Scary that I know where that is, really).

View attachment 2433729
Air forces aren’t on there 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have 2 at 2 different senior schools. One has a very different attitude to uniform than the other. One is kilts, shirt and blazers and actual shoes. The other is skater skirts, polo tops, jumpers, and all black shoes that are not canvas. Air forces are allowed if the silver buckle is removed 🤣

Reactions: 5
JFC that Sainsbury’s ad. She clearly has zero scruples (no surprise there) and must be so desperate for brand ‘work’ she’ll take anything going, because we all know - and more importantly she knows that her followers know - she shops at Tesco’s and Waitrose. bleeping IDIOT.

I may even have to send her a message this time - it’s pissed me off that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Just seen the Sainsbury’s ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ we know you don’t shop at sainsburys and yet you’re peddling for sainsburys?! ‘I turn A LOT of work down because I will only recommend stuff to you guys that I personally use myself and love’ 🤡🤡🤡
She is full of tit and it is no wonder her channel and page are down the pan.
also, that wrap who the hell puts croutons in a wrap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen the Sainsbury’s ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ we know you don’t shop at sainsburys and yet you’re peddling for sainsburys?! ‘I turn A LOT of work down because I will only recommend stuff to you guys that I personally use myself and love’ 🤡🤡🤡
She is full of tit and it is no wonder her channel and page are down the pan.
also, that wrap who the hell puts croutons in a wrap?!
So she's does Sainsbury's, Tesco, Morrisons and I'm Sure she's done Iceland too

Reactions: 8
Had to laugh at her making flapjacks, she never bakes from scratch, it’s always a packet mix or premade stuff. Pisses me off that Sainsburys(where I do my weekly shop) pay people like her to advertise for them.

Reactions: 21
So she's does Sainsbury's, Tesco, Morrisons and I'm Sure she's done Iceland too
Don’t get me wrong I’m not loyal to one shop and only one shop, sometimes I venture into Tesco, M&S and Lidl but my go to is Asda and Aldi.
It’s like she forgets she films every mundane aspect of her life - we KNOW you don’t shop in sainsburys Charlotte. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 13
I’m apologise for the language I am about to use………….What a fecking witch 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That poor Kid can’t even get a new pair of Wellies!!!! She whores them out to all and sundry for the dosh, she sells their souls and personal safety and the kid gets £4 second hand wellies.

Now I love Vinted and Charity Shops so I’m not shaming her for that, it’s the fact the poor kid gets nothing whilst she buys endless clothes, make up and the best of food etc for her and the fella 😡

That child has the most malnourished little body with legs that are almost skeletal so those fecking wellies are going to be horrendous to wear!!!!!! They are mahoosive 😡😡😡

Size 23, you’re a total egotistical witch!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m apologise for the language I am about to use………….What a fecking witch 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That poor Kid can’t even get a new pair of Wellies!!!! She whores them out to all and sundry for the dosh, she sells their souls and personal safety and the kid gets £4 second hand wellies.

Now I love Vinted and Charity Shops so I’m not shaming her for that, it’s the fact the poor kid gets nothing whilst she buys endless clothes, make up and the best of food etc for her and the fella 😡

That child has the most malnourished little body with legs that are almost skeletal so those fecking wellies are going to be horrendous to wear!!!!!! They are mahoosive 😡😡😡

Size 23, you’re a total egotistical witch!!!!!
Was just about the post the exact same photo & comment. This is absolutely bloody disgusting. Won’t put her fat hand in her pocket and actually but her daughter a proper new pair or supportive substantial waterproof boots for the wet weather - just gets some used cheap crappy secondhand ones That are flimsy and offer no support anyway but particularly for a child who needs her joints supported.

yet fat charlotte spends HUNDREDS of pounds a month on utter shite for HERSELF. How much money does she spend on alcohol for herself & mark each month? On make up/cosmetics for herself? On sweets/crisps/fizzy pop/cakes/costas? on meals out for her & mark?

CHARLOTTE I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS; YOU ARE DISGUSTING. YOU ARE A SELFISH, SELF ABSORBED, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PARENT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She never bleeping shops in Sainsburys!!! You do YouTube videos of what you get delivered weekly from Tesco.
Where's the meat crisps, Frubes, pepperamis, fake fruit things, biscuits and sweets they normally get in their lunchboxes? But you ain't paying for the Sainsburys shop are ya!? So now your going all Delia with the homemade flapjacks! Puh-lease!!! bleeping fraud.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Back to sainsburys??!! When does she EVER shop at Sainsbury’s!!! We can smell through the influencer bullshit Charl!!

And she doesn’t need to make a YouTube video on what she does when the children go to school. She goes to costa, goes to a shop and fingers the food, gets her nails done and empties detergent into a glass bloody jar! Boring tit Charl!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I roll this anecdote out annually on this thread - I used to work for a large parenting website and ol’ Charl was literally the joke blogger we’d use as she would accept ANY work. Like ‘we need someone to review this toilet paper for a client, no one will accept this. Oh yeah Charlotte Taylor will’. She would take on any work offered even for absolutely crap money.
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest 😂 could you please share what ‘crap’ money is in the context of her following?

Reactions: 13
I wish she would buy a bigger shoe size. Her toes are always touching the ground 🤢

View attachment 2435168
And this cannot be comfortable? I don’t get it. Its like she refuses to buy clothing & footwear in her real size, she gets everything in smaller sizes I think as a way of trying to trick herself into believing the lie she tells herself about how big she is. Those sandals are too tight on her foot and too narrow for her feet. She needs a completely different style and to go a size up in whatever she gets.

Reactions: 11
So her new grocery haul video is Sainsbury’s. What a joke.

And in her meal plan the kids are eating different meals at least 4 nights of the week.

I think she’s given up the foodie direction to try and by an influencer of anything she can.
She’s having a few salads - guess she’s trying to lose weight secretly whilst being a woman with a body.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Honestly the amount of nights those kids eat alone is disgusting. She is there all the time. The dad is in the house more often than out of it and it's not often we hear of him working late so I will assume he finishes at normal office time. There is no excuse why they have to eat alone every night and those two selfish fuckers eat together homemade from scratch meals sat in front of the TV

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.