Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.... my daughter DID DIE, how bleeping DARE she!!!

People who pray on the almost losing baby narrative can rot in hell. You absolute see you next Tuesday Charlotte.
so so sorry for your loss!!

——

I feel that Charl has had quite a sheltered life. She hasn’t even lost a grandparent yet and she’s 35. She thrives on any sort of drama from a slight illness or what ever. NICU is a horrible experience but saying she nearly lost her daughter is complete hyperbole! She’ll do/say absolutely anything for sympathy or praise.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 2436353

so what, she didnt have respect for medical professionals BEFORE Daisy was born?

“I thought i might loose me daughter“

OH SHUT THE duck UP - NO YOU DIDNT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS MORE THAN IT WAS!!!! DAISY WAS IN SPECIAL NEEDS BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONDITION THAT MEANT SHE NEEDED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH FEEDING ETC - SHE WAS NOT THERE AS AN UNEXPECTED PATIENT ON THE CUSP OF DEATH!!!

honestly. the way charlotte likes to embellish this to make it sound so dramatic is ridiculous. duck off and find a personality of your own Charlotte and stop LYING for attention.
I hate the woman but didn't daisy have a lot of breathing difficulties when she was born cause of the sticklers + cleft? Did she not go home on oxygen ect? I've had a prem baby who couldn't keep her stats up for herself and I was devastated though didn't think she was going to die but its still hard to watch your child go through.

Reactions: 2
We have the burger kitchen set thing. She then shows the clip filmed in Smyths….
Off you pop (well scurry and thump) to buy one to prove me wrong and you do actually have playdoh in the house. I think you can buy it in Sainsburys, pick it up on your next weekly shop there, you’ll know exactly where the toys are as you shop there all the time.

Reactions: 11
We have the burger kitchen set thing. She then shows the clip filmed in Smyths….
Off you pop (well scurry and thump) to buy one to prove me wrong and you do actually have playdoh in the house. I think you can buy it in Sainsburys, pick it up on your next weekly shop there, you’ll know exactly where the toys are as you shop there all the time.
She was gifted a play dough icecream factory last year. It was seen for the terrible ad and then never seen again.
---
What in the name of Facetune has she done to herself?
IMG_1726.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was gifted a play dough icecream factory last year. It was seen for the terrible ad and then never seen again.
---
What in the name of Facetune has she done to herself?
View attachment 2437151
What has she done to him?! 🤣 looks like she's stretched his head 😂 he definitely wasn't so receding that he looked like he had a 5 head before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these date nights and posts about mark seem very…forced.
This coupled with the fact the family don’t seem to like mark screams to me that there is truth in the cheating rumours.

Charlotte is such a doormat and so desperate to be a 1950s housewife she will take any behaviour. He could openly have an affair and she’d turn a blind eye.
She has such a downer on single parents she would never leave him, he would have to leave her.

Reactions: 22
I’m still sticking with my theory that something has happened between them over the summer. There was something very off about her Instagram and still is tbh.

Reactions: 19
How she always posts about how in love they are and all the other soppy crap she comes out with screams try hard like what are you trying to prove of course you love your husband but all the slushy over the top posts just scream desperation she's clinging on for dear life bet that's why she's starting to eat healthier too didn't she lose loads of weight to get his attention in the first place

Reactions: 21
How she always posts about how in love they are and all the other soppy crap she comes out with screams try hard like what are you trying to prove of course you love your husband but all the slushy over the top posts just scream desperation she's clinging on for dear life bet that's why she's starting to eat healthier too didn't she lose loads of weight to get his attention in the first place
No she was a big beast when they first met. She had just had Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she was a big beast when they first met. She had just had Will.
But she clearly had her eyes on Mark from the get go and that’s what made her finally lose weight, to snag him. She was posting her ex doing the 30 day shred with her and cooing about her low supportive he was when she was secretly planning to seduce Mark with her new size 13 bod!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All those posts about mark and her undying love for him are a blatant show for A N Other-Woman

Reactions: 16
So weird hwr parents babysat for his birthday but not their anniversary. We're they against them getting married?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.