Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3369.jpeg

Does anyone else judge Jessica country life right now? 🤣🤣🤣 all jokes aside who the hell would have Charls page as any sort of inspiration? Unless it’s inspiration on how NOT to parent.
---
So weird hwr parents babysat for his birthday but not their anniversary. We're they against them getting married?
Must be absolutely terrible the grandparents spending two evenings so close together look their grandchildren!

as a poster said earlier, she moped on and on during covid how she misses her family, blah blah blah, can’t wait to have them all round blah blah blah, showing videos of them dropping off presents at the door- that’s literally what they do anyway! They never come in and do the cake together or anything! Weird odd family!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she clearly had her eyes on Mark from the get go and that’s what made her finally lose weight, to snag him. She was posting her ex doing the 30 day shred with her and cooing about her low supportive he was when she was secretly planning to seduce Mark with her new size 13 bod!
No, she was big when they met at work
and she remained big when they got together all the way through until well after she had Daisy and started slimming world.

Reactions: 8
I thought she’d lost weight pre Daisy (those ridiculous naked “look at me” pregnancy photos). I might look back to check, but there are few things I want to do less than look at her old YouTube vlogs 🤣

I seriously don’t understand her family dynamic. As a wider family (we’re incredibly close) has been through the mill this summer health wise. I realised yesterday that my mental health is taking a bashing so have been prescribed some citalopram to tide me over until I’m on a more even keel, am taking a day as holiday each week (for the next month) for some alone time brain space, and have talked to my parents about helping with my youngest child by taking them out a day a week when I’m back to full time work. They’ve also offered to do sleep overs with the older ones, send food parcels if needed and are generally just checking in a little more often.
I don’t understand her idea of “close knit” but it’s not my idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, she was big when they met at work
and she remained big when they got together all the way through until well after she had Daisy and started slimming world.
Sorry to be a pedant, but I’ve followed her for sooo long. She was big when she started the job she met Mark at (they started around the same time) and within six months she had magically lost weight and left Bill’s dad for him.

Appearance improvement/weight loss is actually a massive flag of a cheating spouse apparently. I remember seeing she had a new boyfriend within 4 weeks of leaving her ex and I thought ‘oh THAT’S why she lost the weight.’ I honestly think she fancied him and knew she’d have to slim down to ‘get’ him. She planned it for sure. She did continue to lose weight after her and Mark got together.

Reactions: 14
She was gifted a play dough icecream factory last year. It was seen for the terrible ad and then never seen again.
---
What in the name of Facetune has she done to herself?
View attachment 2437151
I don't think I've ever seen happiness in that man's eyes. They're dull void and sad looking, he's went so far with his beard he can't escape?

Reactions: 10
Still doesn’t beat the time when she set her camera up outside by the bins to go back into the house close the door behind her and then film herself opening the door, coming out of the house to put the rubbish in the bins and go back inside and closing the door as if she didn’t know the camera was there and it just happened to be recorded. Then she would have had to come back outside to retrieve the camera.
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
IMG_4368.jpeg

SHE IS SO bleeping ROUGH.

also - so her anniversary “gift” from Mark was just her engagement ring that the insurance company sent back through the post this week?! And she thinks thats really heartfelt and worth crying over?!

jesus. She is so easily pleased. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
He’s arranged some child free time next weekend?! All kids are at school and she doesn’t have a job, how much more child free time does she need 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I remember my boyfriend saying “Those who talk about sex all the time are the ones who aren’t getting any” 😝 Makes me think that the whole “isn’t he wonderful” is all for our benefit and to disguise what really happened before and during the holiday to Wales 🤬

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2439324

SHE IS SO bleeping ROUGH.

also - so her anniversary “gift” from Mark was just her engagement ring that the insurance company sent back through the post this week?! And she thinks thats really heartfelt and worth crying over?!

jesus. She is so easily pleased. 😂
What do you mean! Mark is the bestest best gift giver ever!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What do you mean! Mark is the bestest best gift giver ever!
Its his LOOOOOVEEEEEE LANGUAGE

---
I don’t understand why shes saying that Mark has “carved” out som child free time for her next weekend to have a massage???? As if thats some awe inspiring thing he has achieved for her…… erm…..She doesnt bleeping work and her 3 kids are all in school, she has got literally about 6 HOURS of blissful childfree time every single DAY!!!!!! She could go for a massage any day of the week, anytime she wanted!!!!!! She regularly goes off and gets her nails done, hair done etc when the kids are at school, its not as if shes hard done by and never gets anything for herself…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Fucks sake Charlotte. She may as well just tag hazel in her love language stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Mark im going for a massage tomorrow, you’ll be in charge of the kids for an hour”

That’s how it’s done Charl, that’s how you “carve out child free time” you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.