Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Charl was even in when she dropped it off! Why did they not communicate about a time to come over with it? They live within spitting distance, don't they? If you listen to her stories she was unsure about the succulent tray and then that message about the candle! You'd have already had that laugh about it in person! They have very little to do with each other and Frank could well be adding to the issue. It's all very odd considering Charl thinks they'll all such a 'close' family and doesn't have a proper 'job' so has ample time to see her mum and dad, even if it's just on her own!
It’s SO odd. They never just pop to each others houses for a cuppa and a chat, never go to each others houses for dinner, the kids never have a sleepover at their grandparents, never meet for lunch during the day. I honestly find it so strange.
Considering how much she cried about not seeing her family during lockdown. I think she saw them more then than she usually does!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s SO odd. They never just pop to each others houses for a cuppa and a chat, never go to each others houses for dinner, the kids never have a sleepover at their grandparents, never meet for lunch during the day. I honestly find it so strange.
Considering how much she cried about not seeing her family during lockdown. I think she saw them more then than she usually does!
When they had the extension she said she couldn’t wait to use the space for family gatherings but it’s only happened a couple of times. She goes to her grandparents every Friday but never has them to hers for dinner or even lunch, they are seemingly active as they come and drop off cards and presents but never come in. Very odd.

Reactions: 13
When they had the extension she said she couldn’t wait to use the space for family gatherings but it’s only happened a couple of times. She goes to her grandparents every Friday but never has them to hers for dinner or even lunch, they are seemingly active as they come and drop off cards and presents but never come in. Very odd.
Its so weird. Her parents never see them or spend any time with them. When does Charlotte ever see her brother? or the sister in law she was bridesmaid for - that whole fake friendship has died a death.

Reactions: 19
So I’m presuming they went on the last minute “work” trip to Liverpool for her latest Play Doh Ad!!!!! I’ve never seen them play with Play Doh in the house ever!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That bullshit reel, I have no words! Tarting herself up while the kids look like tit. Ironing for tattle possibly? Never seen her do it before (incidentally she needs a new iron because Stan looked like a scruff and Bill’s shirt still had the creases on it from the packet). Did anyone catch Mark pouring out some Pepsi Max for the kids?

What is blatantly obvious is that it’s all done for the gram.
they seem to let the kids drink plenty of fizzy drinks, poor Daisy seems to already have fillings, it won’t be long until Stan has them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's wetting herself about a brand collaboration, where it couldn't be more obvious her agency have just given her a last minute larry 'job'. The offer for the playdoh creation thing ends this weekend!! And driving all that way just to go to a retail park!!!
Yet again those neglected urchins are the cash cows in that family. Daisy is yet again not wearing her glasses, and 💯 she is wearing that tracksuit, on what was a warm day, to avoid further chatter about how thin and spindly the poor kid's legs are. Shameful parenting and exploitation, as per. The ad money they earn her, is clearly never spent on them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
started watching her after unfollowing her after the youngest was born, does she claim he doesn’t have sticklers? I think it’s more obvious in him than even daisy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Every time I doubt my own parenting our Charl reminds me that I’m a great parent!!
My wee one eats home made meals, appropriate sized portions, full pieces of fruit! she’s able to use real cutlery & drink from a real glass. Her clothes are always ironed, her hair is cut regularly, and is always styled. Her teeth are cleaned properly twice a day, treats are limited, never had any dental issues so far 🤞🏼 We have lots of fun days out, trips to parks, beaches, museums, adventures with the dog etc.
this poor excuse for a mother can’t do any of the above properly, she won’t even take her kids out unless it’s #adgifted, or for her own benefit!! Nothing wrong with free activities- parks, museums etc, but she doesn’t even do these! She is a pathetic excuse for a parent & should be utterly ashamed of herself! And I’ve not even started on her denial for her son’s obvious medical condition! She has really proved how sh!t a parent she is this week! Those poor kids deserve better!!!
---
started watching her after unfollowing her after the youngest was born, does she claim he doesn’t have sticklers? I think it’s more obvious in him than even daisy!
Yep!!! Complete denial, claims he’s more like his dad than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I suppose we have to take Charlotte at face value that Stan doesn’t have Sticklers. What could do with some explanation/exploration is the great similarity in presentation between Stan and Daisy in the Playdoh video. Their hands, wrists and fingers particularly. Why could that be; particularly given the family history? This is the problem with sharing content relating to children for money. Viewers will wonder about these issues

Reactions: 11
Daisy is yet again not wearing her glasses, and 💯 she is wearing that tracksuit, on what was a warm day, to avoid further chatter about how thin and spindly the poor kid's legs are. Shameful parenting and exploitation, as per. The ad money they earn her, is clearly never spent on them.
I picked up on the tracksuit too! Stan is wearing shorts and a t-shirt and Daisy is in a tracksuit!!!!

imagine only being taken places because your mum is selling your privacy and sharing your photos with the rest of the world when you’re too young to give consent for that. Putting you in danger of strangers knowing all about you.
Im sorry, it might sound OTT but to me it’s a form of child abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I picked up on the tracksuit too! Stan is wearing shorts and a t-shirt and Daisy is in a tracksuit!!!!

imagine only being taken places because your mum is selling your privacy and sharing your photos with the rest of the world when you’re too young to give consent for that. Putting you in danger of strangers knowing all about you.
Im sorry, it might sound OTT but to me it’s a form of child abuse.
Not OTT at all. Completely agree with you. The children cannot consent and have absolutely no idea, nor are they old enough to comprehend, how any images or footage of them is being used and where it ends up. Whether it's footage they've innocently posed for or footage she's covertly filmed of them, it's still going to be online forever. And it's all down to their mother. It's just vile.

I can’t believe they went to Liverpool on a beautiful day to go to Smyths toy store for 15 minutes so she could film them playing with playdough, to home bargains so she could buy some Halloween tit she’s seen on social media and for lunch so she could get in the booze and then they left. It’s all about the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We love play doh - we really deserve it. But only in the shop and only at home with the freebies they’ve given us. Do people really see through this transparent tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A couple playing with a ‘golem’ filter popped up on my timeline the other day and I genuinely thought it was her 2 youngest. They both definitely have the same genetic condition, Charl and those kids are all the spit of one another.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they went to Liverpool on a beautiful day to go to Smyths toy store for 15 minutes so she could film them playing with playdough, to home bargains so she could buy some Halloween tit she’s seen on social media and for lunch so she could get in the booze and then they left. It’s all about the money.
I wonder how much she is getting paid to go to Liverpool for 15 mins! Must have been worth her while grrrr

Reactions: 7
Not sure if I’m going to wake up to angry messages tomorrow about school uniform policy, but I’ll risk it.
No matter what I think about the idea that children can’t possibly learn unless they’re in school uniform (hint, it’s bullshit) I, like Charl, have a year 7 who is going to a school with a very firm uniform policy. Air Force 1s are not allowed. Polishable black shoes only. Did I, as a new parent this year go “nah” and risk my child get a detention and have to wear the spare plimsoles (on their first week), or did I get smart black shoes from Clarks because sometimes places of work have rules and I want to teach my children that they’re not above them?

This is from Will’s school website. (Scary that I know where that is, really).

IMG_1675.jpeg

I don't wish him to get in trouble but Charlotte needs taking down a peg or two! I, also, am a strict follower to school uniform. You have to teach your kids to follow the rules, otherwise they end up arrogant arseholes as adults. I doubt you'll be waking up to any angry messages on this subject, a lot will agree! Ones who don't are arrogant arseholes 😆

I don't wish him to get in trouble but Charlotte needs taking down a peg or two! I, also, am a strict follower to school uniform. You have to teach your kids to follow the rules, otherwise they end up arrogant arseholes as adults. I doubt you'll be waking up to any angry messages on this subject, a lot will agree! Ones who don't are arrogant arseholes 😆
Haha, you never know. I saw parents on the local Facebook group acting like a group of harpies about it. The current children had been told multiple times at the end of last term that they are NOT allowed Air Force 1s and that the consequences would be that they had to wear school plimsoles and that an after school detention would occur. One had her entitlement so far up her own arse that she said “there’s no way my child is wearing shoes someone else has worn before”. Way to teach your children they’re above the rules. Funnily enough they’re the little shits who you see terrorising the town with antisocial behaviour.

How hard is it? Black polishable shoes that aren’t trainers. If you don’t like the rules go to a different school.

That being said poor Will is going to need the street cred of a banned shoe. Poor boy has so much stacked against him in the popularity stakes 😬

That sainsburys ad has me raging we all know you shop at TESCO and WAITROSE what are these 'influencers' trying to pull and do these companies even research the people they get to advertise for them if I was on that marketing team I would say no were not having her she only shops at our rivals lets get someone who actually knows our products and likes us btw we know you don't make lunches like that normally

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.