Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you listen to her over the top emotional stories today she isn’t sad because of Bill. Not worried about him making new friends or what if he can’t find his classroom etc… it’s all about her. Not sure where she fits in, sad Bill won’t want to hang out with her anymore, missing the young baby stages. I get it’s a big thing and it’s emotional but let him have his big day don’t make him feel bad for growing up

Reactions: 28
Why does will have a fake tie?
My year 7’s school have clip on ties, I hate it, but think it was some misguided health and safety policy,

She’s such a melodramatic bleep isn’t she? He went to secondary school. So did mine, for their first day and I didn’t cry once. Was more relieved to not have 70billion children at home whilst I try to work.

Reactions: 15
So has spent the evening boozing in long suffering Suzanne’s back garden? Not with Bill whom she missed so dearly? Hearing about his first day and making the most of any of the time they can spend together?

Um…ookkkaaay

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im not disputing that she loves her children, albeit in her own way, however i think a lot of this carry on she has about getting overly emotional about milestones etc is just her exaggerating it all for content and to put on the act of being this deeply connected Mother. what she says and how she behaves are two different things. She puts zero effort into those kids - from the way they look/how they dress/personal cleanliness, their health and well being, privacy & safety, to their diets, screen time, how much time she actually spends on them & with them in any real way - none of that supports all her claims of how deeply she loves them/misses them etc.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼This 100%!!!!
the way she is acting in that video isn’t portrayed in any way towards those kids in real life, and we would know as she shares every single sad pathetic boring part of her life

Reactions: 12
Does she use a filter on her posts or are her kids just filthy? Stan in particular always looks really grimy. And with that cap on pointed up like that he actually looks like a little ned who lives on the scheme 😂 Shame on Mark for allowing her to send the children in looking like that.

I’ve started noticing that every time I watch one of these “influencer mummy’s” instagram stories I ALWAYS mutter “bleeping twit” to myself before clicking off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Got the iron out for HER dress but took bills shirt straight out of the packet, didn’t even bother washing it and it was covered in creases! Considering she’s SO concerned with him feeling ‘loved’ she couldn’t even be arsed to do basic things like wash and iron his uniform?!
Also, the boot bag with William on the front with a football is basically marking a target on that child’s back before he’s even walked through the door 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 Jesus Christ
She probably only uses the iron to iron her stuff!
---
Wish she'd take that bloody filter off, it makes her kids look filthy or like they're from the 1920s
I know what you mean but they already look like they are from 1920s with their malnourished bodies!

Reactions: 11
So desperate to prove to strangers that Mark is an involved dad/husband that she films things the children have made for their dad in his private space. She’s so invasive.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That was I was thinking. That's personal stuff between someone else and his kids. Not for her to share with the world
---
She's literally doing it for content. To post something. Then for people to go awww for admiration and attention!
I think the low dose anti depressants weren't enough and she should have gone higher because she was bad enough prior to coming off them but now it's like she's getting worse.
The way she's talking, what she's saying, what she's doing, what she's showing. She is coming across as more unhinged that she used to I think

Reactions: 13
On that reel has she also got dressed in the kitchen as well as doing her hair and make up. She’s proper grim. Can’t believe she’s got her tits swinging about like that for the school run.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how much makeup she wears a) for the school run and b) when it's 29 degrees!

Funny that candle her mother bought for their anniversary. She posted posted her mum's message saying its funny but I think there must be some meaning behind it! It's not that funny! A nod to mark maybe? Someone to keeps coming back?
And whys she not giving the gift on Sunday?

Reactions: 5
Funny how when the kids are at school she has loads of time to get her nails done, get coffee, wander the supermarket - but when they are home, that is when she cleans/tidys/edits videos. As someone said before, she is all "I love my kids" in her captions but the reality is that she hates spending time with them.

Reactions: 27
On that reel has she also got dressed in the kitchen as well as doing her hair and make up. She’s proper grim. Can’t believe she’s got her tits swinging about like that for the school run.
I just don’t understand why they paid out all that money for an extension with a bedroom so small she can’t fit a dressing table in it, or anything else for that matter, other than the bed! If getting an extension meant me having to get ready in the kitchen every day it would be a massive deal-breaker in going ahead with such a major financial project!

Reactions: 20
It’s weird how she gets ready in the kitchen and a bit gross doing hair etc in there, mind you she’s always cooked with her hair dangling down in the food. I couldn’t never do that as I shed loads of hair!

• Sick
💯Tbh how she fits in there herself I don't know. Frank must need an oxygen tank under his side of the bed to be sure of airflow when Midsize climbs on 🤢
I just don’t understand why they paid out all that money for an extension with a bedroom so small she can’t fit a dressing table in it, or anything else for that matter, other than the bed! If getting an extension meant me having to get ready in the kitchen every day it would be a massive deal-breaker in going ahead with such a major financial project!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny that candle her mother bought for their anniversary. She posted posted her mum's message saying its funny but I think there must be some meaning behind it! It's not that funny! A nod to mark maybe? Someone to keeps coming back?
And whys she not giving the gift on Sunday?
I don't think Charl was even in when she dropped it off! Why did they not communicate about a time to come over with it? They live within spitting distance, don't they? If you listen to her stories she was unsure about the succulent tray and then that message about the candle! You'd have already had that laugh about it in person! They have very little to do with each other and Frank could well be adding to the issue. It's all very odd considering Charl thinks they'll all such a 'close' family and doesn't have a proper 'job' so has ample time to see her mum and dad, even if it's just on her own!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second that Mark put up all that stuff in his office, it’s just Charlotte keeping up appearances and spinning this ‘we’re great parents’ narrative.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.