Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you can tell she wasn’t gifted school uniform this year(good!), that polo shirt looks like it has been screwed up in the bottom of a drawer.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omfg look at the state of the Polo Shirt 😡😡😡
And that’s before the first day begins!!!!!

All the money she makes off them and she can’t even buy nice, fresh and good quality school items plus it’s roasting hot and she’s got tights on the little girl!!!

She didn’t even get a back to school haircut!!!
She is a lazy cow…she could buy a steamer and be done in seconds!!

Reactions: 11
Fucks sake, Stan looks like he’s done an 8 hour shift the poor sod 😩😩😩😩😂😂😂 whyyyyyyyy are her kids so scruffy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He looks like a kid FINISHING the end of term, not the bloody first day of it!

Reactions: 20
Polo shorts are stupidly cheap to buy aswell not that she can't afford it with all the miney them kids bring in for her.

Reactions: 14
Is it to so people won't recognise how skinny her legs are?
---
Stan’s polo shirt!! She clearly hasn’t bothered buying him new ones. They get so wrecked and are so cheap much better just to throw them away at the end of the school year and replace with fresh ones. He looks an absolute state the poor kid. At least tuck it in even if it’s just for the photo!!
Daisy doesn’t look as bad but tights with a summer dress??!!

Reactions: 7
She must have written the same reply to this comment so many times over the years - sure, keep telling yourself that Charlotte, so that when Stan gets his diagnosis you can bury your head in the sand and say "but I've always said he was like his dad" rather than facing up to the fact that he has all your Sticklers traits and should be getting help. Shameful.
Screenshot_20230905-192049~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those poor kids are being failed in plain bleeping sight. How the duck can those two selfish bastard parents openly treat those kids like an afterthought. Their first day at school and they send them looking like that. 😟Absolutely disgraceful.
he looks dwarf like!!

Reactions: 12
She must have written the same reply to this comment so many times over the years - sure, keep telling yourself that Charlotte, so that when Stan gets his diagnosis you can bury your head in the sand and say "but I've always said he was like his dad" rather than facing up to the fact that he has all your Sticklers traits and should be getting help. Shameful.
View attachment 2428192
She is deluded, t is pretty clear that they both look just like her. I think she knows that deep down.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2428192
Full down low? Does she mean low down??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2428192
Both kids look exactly like Charlotte because they all have Sticklers. She needs to pull her fat head out of her fat arse and get them kids some new shoes, haircuts, and iron their uniforms. She’s a terrible mother.

Reactions: 21
I thought she got gifted uniform from primark? That was one of the kids only trips out this holidays to go and buy gifted uniform 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2428192
Stan couldn’t be more like Charlotte to look at!!

she’s absolutely ridiculous with her “Stan looks like his dad” comments or “hes just really flexible like his dad” about his plainly obvious floppy wrists. Complete strangers can see he has the same sticklers features and yet Charl will continue down the “oh but he’s like his dad” bullshit rhetoric.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2428192
Omg she literally says that every time someone says he is the spitting image of her! There is NO Mark to be seen in Stan or Daisy!!
---
She is deluded, t is pretty clear that they both look just like her. I think she knows that deep down.
Is that just like deep down she thinks she looks like the Jac Jossa of Poynton lol.
I honestly think will never believe Stan looks like her or has Sticklers. He will never get the help he should be having and that makes Mark just as bad,
and her family for not saying anything because they raised Charlotte and know what to look for!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Here ya go Charlz, hope this helps.

The mouth shape. The nose shape. The sunken eyes. The eye & hair colour. The high forehead. There’s zero of Mark in the boy really!
He also looks like he'll have the same teeth as big oul charl

Reactions: 4
Omfg look at the state of the Polo Shirt 😡😡😡
And that’s before the first day begins!!!!!

All the money she makes off them and she can’t even buy nice, fresh and good quality school items plus it’s roasting hot and she’s got tights on the little girl!!!

She didn’t even get a back to school haircut!!!
Shirt and shorts so creased. No haircut for Daisy. At least they have shoes instead of grubby trainers. Daisy in tights on a roasting day 🤦‍♀️ Stans shirt looks grey rather than white. Also why is nobody acknowledging Stan has dome sort of syndrome ( it’s sticklers)? Wtf are the school doing if his parents refuse to believe it.

Reactions: 15
🚨Billiam has lace up shoes on and what possibly looks like an ironed shirt! His hair is also done! Poor boy probably had to ask his dad or take matters into his own hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.