Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping that photo of them all today has a filter on it because surely to god Stans polo shirt is not really that grey on day two!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thank god Will looks half put together.

look at the state of Stan today though……… where has she unearthed that polo shirt from?! Its GREY and look how creased it is?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Daisy really need tights on? It’s 26+ degrees. Will looks quite smart in his uniform and his big boy shoes 😂

• Haha
Stan looks horrific in that picture with his siblings it's really sad his clothes are dirty and he looks dishevelled I have never sent my kids to the corner shop let alone school like that

Reactions: 15
It really upsets me that Daisy is holding her glasses in that school photo this morning. To an outsider, it seems as though she needs them enough to have to wear them to school but her mum has asked her to take them off for the photo as it'll look better for the 'gram. I could be mistaken, but I really hope she's not giving Daisy that message.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my bleeping good god. The state of Stan in the latest photos. Absolutely disgraceful!!
Fat, lazy prick of a mother. Didn’t have time to iron his shirt but I bet she did have time to put her 20 layers of slap on.

Reactions: 16
I bet his dad bought his trainers. No way tight arsed Taylors would have bought those for him! Stanleys t-shirts is a disgrace.

I hope Will is due a growth spurt because it’s either that or he is starting to get the same super round chubby face his mum has. It’s nice to see him looking smart today, I actually gasped when I saw the photo of of all 3 of them, the state of Stan, poor kid.

Oh my bleeping good god. The state of Stan in the latest photos. Absolutely disgraceful!!
Fat, lazy prick of a mother. Didn’t have time to iron his shirt but I bet she did have time to put her 20 layers of slap on.
Bill looks really smart (I agree his dad probably got him the shoes as we’ve seen what Charlotte buys them).

But Stan my god, has she really sent him to school looking like that? He looks so grubby and dirty likes he’s been working down the mines all day.

You’re right she will have a brand new dress on and £200 worth of make up on her face and she hasn’t even thought of making sure her child looks clean. She’s a disgrace.

We are literally in the middle of a heatwave, why has she put that poor child in tights whilst she parades around in those hideous dresses.

Reactions: 10
New reel, I only watched the first few seconds but can her kids not cut up their own food? Obviously they were on their iPads while eating breakfast. And only half a small banana each? Do her kids have some kind of issue with eating a whole piece of fruit?

2E978345-1796-4105-A8C1-8489DBCC0EFA.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Actually showing herself ironing in the reel. She’s so full of tit clearly just by looking at Stan’s clothes 😂 Also, put your tits away Charlotte!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the reel…… a PE bag with William on it….. I’m cringing so hard for the poor boy x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
See look at Williams baby picture compared to stans. William looks like a "normal" baby, no syndromes. Stan on the other hand there is NO mistakening there is something wrong.

Her tits in that reel! Absolutely hanging out🤢.

tit breakfast in front of the iPads as per usual.

Of course she is getting herself a pumpkin spiced cream coffee when it’s 27 degrees outside.

The ‘we ate together as a family’ if you did it that often you wouldn’t feel the need to point it out!

The rats without any trigger warning 🤢

Poor Stan really is an unfortunate looking kid.
At least Bill looked presentable in his school clothes probably bought for him by his Dad.

Reactions: 20
Omg the reel…… a PE bag with William on it….. I’m cringing so hard for the poor boy x
Same 🙈 least no one will nick it 😂
---
Imagine your mum doing the school run like this - mortifying.
My friend and a couple of the school mums got it wrong today. They thought she was going to wear a baby blue one . I told them they should all have a little wager on it each day when it’s hot weather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.