Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think reading back over her post from this afternoon it’s definitely something thats happend to her or them as a family of 5 rather than a family member being ill or a death in the wider family. “Ill be back to my old self soon” - I actually do think it might be a miscarriage

Reactions: 8
Same. Purely on a practical level, I don’t see how that poky master bedroom, in the extension from hell, actually fits them both. Unless of course they’re managing to get turned on for long enough in the forest green, care home chic living room, propped up by the velveteen sofa with the imprint of Midsize’s backside, after they’ve indulged in a special (very frequent) meal of pork scratchings canapés, prosecco and Chambord cocktails, and a posh steak dinner 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I refuse to believe Frank has sex with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The cat thing was so odd. I loved my cat (poor thing had cancer so is the dead) far more than our Charl with hers, but when he first showed he was unwell, whilst we were away, my cat sitter (friend who was house sitting) handled it with the vet and I called to pay the bill. Why wouldn’t you trust your mum to do that? More recently she sorted my dogs paw out when he trod on a grass sec and got an infection. (Moral of the story is I shouldn’t go on holiday…)

She’s far too quick to scream from the rooftops that they go on couples walks, have nights out, that he’s so funny and caring and *shock horror* HELPS with the kids. Guys, guys…he’s SO romantic.

NO! Thou doth attest too much! This behaviour only happens when you’re so insecure in your relationship because it’s on the rocks and/or there’s been cheating.

Reactions: 11
Ooh she’s so interesting and boring all at the same time!!!!
---
I think she’s super embarrassed that this relationship is rocking because she’s already had one ‘failed’ relationship. She’s got the image of playing perfect families like she perceives her grandparents and parents to have done. So I think she’ll cling onto Mark whatever happens and however bloody little he does 😆

Reactions: 9
From memory she posted a YouTube video before going to Wales and I’m pretty certain she said they were only going away for four days, she conveniently had beauty appointments arranged for the next day which wouldn’t have been easy to book last minute. I think she’s trying to imply she came back from Wales early because of the cat but what she’s said and the dates don’t really add up.

Reactions: 3
The only reason I think someone may have died (hopefully they haven’t obviously!) is because she put hug your loved ones extra tight or something and you usually wouldn’t say that unless you’ve lost someone..

Reactions: 10
I'm sure if Grandad had died, Auntie Debbie would have posted something sorrowful though. I feel confident it's not that, or at least none on her side of the family.

Reactions: 8
If I were having such a bad week I don’t think I’d be writing cryptic messages on insta, and particularly not following it with some shite about a soggy floor being replaced. Who cares??
---
And it seems strange that she’d use the phrase, “say goodbye to my floor with me”, if they really had to say goodbye to a family member. I don’t know it’s just not really adding up.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s a death I think it’s a terminal diagnosis of some kind , horrible definitely but it’s not about how char feels at the moment , something she struggles to understand!

Reactions: 13
Oh come on, marks probably told her she needs to knock the picky teas on the head. Very sorrowful for midsize.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not like she doesn’t have the dosh to go away for the weekend whilst the repair work is being done 😡

As my Dad used to say “She’s as tight as a ducks arse and that’s watertight” 😝

Reactions: 7
Those stories 🙈. Didn’t occur to move her “work stuff” into “Mark’s” office so can’t do any work?! 🙄. Wasn’t that area cleared before the workmen arrived? Anyone who had any type of professional role (including self-employed) would most definitely ensure they had access to their equipment to be able to carry out said work. Says everything

I don’t believe that Charlotte lives “too far away” to attend work events. She lives only slightly further away than I do and I routinely go to into the city centre or to London or Birmingham for training or meetings etc. I manage that absolutely fine with a husband who can’t work from home and three children younger children. My mum doesn’t live round the corner either. If it IS the case, she lives too far away to attend what seems to be material and important events for her job, then surely that shows her current “job” is not suitable for her and she needs to find another one

I feel sorry for Suzanne - I’m sure that will have been a difficult meeting this morning because the reaction to the flooring is out of kilter. Dealing with friends in that kind of situation can be utterly draining over a period of time.

There is more going on - I suspect partially triggered by Mark saying get a grip re floor before buggering off to central Manchester to work and possibly pushing the get back to work narrative. I think that’s been going on since Stanley started school and, now the ads are seriously drying up, being ramped up quite considerably. I feel the early return from Wales was somehow tied up in this. I think the accommodation wasn’t instagrammable enough and/or Mark pushed back on her reaction to that or insistence on filming everything. I actually think the beauty appointments were booked last minute to desperately get done content. Look at today’s offering - a reel of trudging about getting nails done. And no doubt a coffee stop and going to the shops.

I think Charlotte would be wise to go back to the GP for further support. Distraction can be very useful and getting a job outside of the home would be so very beneficial for her mental and physical health. It’s sad she can’t or won’t see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why haven’t they moved any furniture so it’s easier for the men!?? Still plant pots everywhere and loads of other stuff 😂😂

Reactions: 12
She is so bleeping thick. She knew the floor was coming up today. So why hasnt she arranged to go out for the morning? go and “work” at her parents, grandparents, aunty debbies, suzannes houses? Or just sit in the old living room with mark and “work” ?! What is her problem? I ac cant bleeping stand her, she’s pathetic and so unbelievably fake it’s repulsive

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why haven’t they moved any furniture so it’s easier for the men!?? Still plant pots everywhere and loads of other stuff 😂😂
She could have moved most of it out into the garden and covered it with plastic tarpaulin.

God forbid that she actually does anything to help the guys who are tasked with that job!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.