Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too until I saw the bald head! Looks like a moody teenager being forced to walk the dog
Um… excuse you! They were actually having a couple walk at lunch and laughing (oh how they laughed) with ANOTHER couple who happen to be their FRIENDS who were also on a couple walk. Because Charlotte and Frank are VERY MUCH IN LOVE and it is absolutely NOT TRUE that he was stomping ahead with a face like fizz with the dog whilst Charlotte trailed behind filming everything.

I know this because Charlotte did not chose to immediately update us on this this matter on returning. Instead she did something else and started doing the stories update as soon as Billiam arrived home from school as she is VERY BUSY and not in any way in control of her own time, you see, due to her HIGH PRESSURE JOB. Please do not come back on here and say she was hanging dust traps in her living room when she could have been doing the stories to allow her to spend some time with her son when he got back from settling into his new school as that would be TOTALLY UNTRUE and, in fact, trolling. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has had zero content this week.
Shared some quotes in her stories and that tit reel of putting up paper decorations that most people buy to use for one day for a party and calling it interior content. Surely her agency expect some original and interesting content from her?

Months on I’m still laughing at her horrendous plant stand with fairy lights draped all over it that she has tried to make a feature of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She originally said she was quiet because she had a tummy bug. Then came back with a load of self aggrandising tit.

Why not just say “my grandad has died” or “mark left me because I tit on him when I had a tummy bug” or “(W)Bill decided to move in with his dad because I’m a massive bleep

Seriously “I don’t mean to be cryptic”? That’s just asking for more engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God ducking help her if something has happened to a relative. Nothing actually serious or bad has actually happened to her thus far and we’ve seen how she reacts to mundane, nothing issues.

Also find it so infuriating when people like her say “hug your loved ones tighter!” I don’t need tips from self obsessed influencers about how much to love my relatives, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sharks finally done a runner with hazel hasnt he? 🤣
Hope it’s nothing serious, knowing our char it’s prob just that Tesco are out of peperami stock 💔

• Haha
God ducking help her if something has happened to a relative. Nothing actually serious or bad has actually happened to her thus far and we’ve seen how she reacts to mundane, nothing issues.

Also find it so infuriating when people like her say “hug your loved ones tighter!” I don’t need tips from self obsessed influencers about how much to love my relatives, thanks.
Let's see if she cries as much as she did when she got locked out of her Instagram account

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off you attention-seeking twit. When have you ever given a duck about boundaries?! Ever given a thought about enforcing boundaries regarding your cash cows? Nah, didn't think so.
It's so bleeping manipulative putting up that post. And absolutely no need to be 'cryptic'. Here's a thought you could JUST SAY NOTHING!!

Attachments

• Heart
The irrational rage she give me when she says 'and that's okay' duck off you bleep no one would of ever even noticed you've been quiet because your content is utterly tit. She's just begging for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched her most recent YouTube, can't believe how out of breath she gets just talking. It's incredible!!!

Also thought it was a bit odd that mark was going to Bill's parents night thing, and they made a big effort so they both could go. Surely his dad is going? I can understand if his dad wasn't present in his life - but he very much is?! I don't know I have no personal experience of this situation but it just struck me as odd.

Also is she seriously going to have a pasta evangelists meal, all those tapas type things, and that GINORMOUS garlic bread in one go?! Yeah, it was the anti depressants 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘And that’s okay’. Charl, get a new catch phrase love. Didn’t she post almost the same thing word for word last time about her grandad.

Reactions: 16
It’s her grandad I’m pretty sure and obviously it’s very sad when something happens like this but Charl has to make it all about herself ! Uh “ it’s ok “ not to say anything ! We don’t depend on your presence online twatface

Reactions: 14
I was quietly wondering about a miscarriage tbh, she did come off the pill didn’t she? speculating about that is icky I know

“I have this horrible sense of paranoia” - ie I’ve been reading tattle but I can’t say that as I NEVER read there and there’s a risk the sheep might start reading it if I mention it.

Something sad has happened but I will quickly move onto my real focus: “dreading” having my flooring lifted and replaced. This won’t stop me admonishing you all to show more conspicuous care and attention to your own families however 😵💫.

This is where working with actual human beings is really very helpful - because you could actually see the shock and side eyes from your co-workers if you made such utterly fatuous comments.

If you’re such a “real” influencer, why would you not just say that grandad had died etc? With the greatest of respect, if that is the case, he is no longer with us and doesn’t actually have any privacy to be breached regarding that particular fact. Meanwhile Stan and Daisy are (thankfully) alive and well and having their pants shown on the internet for pay per ad view coin on YouTube. I am confused
---
I thought the same thing
Unsure - it only feels like two weeks ago since we were being lectured about period pants and “coming on” etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel like something definitely happened when they were away on that bizzare holiday in Wales when they came home early and pretended it was because the cat had a fight….. there’s been something going on with them for the past few months, its all felt a bit odd, shes had days where shes gone to ground and then reappears days later, lots of weird chat about Mark, several refrences now to stuff going on that she doesnt want to directly talk about……

Reactions: 23
I feel like something definitely happened when they were away on that bizzare holiday in Wales when they came home early and pretended it was because the cat had a fight….. there’s been something going on with them for the past few months, its all felt a bit odd, shes had days where shes gone to ground and then reappears days later, lots of weird chat about Mark, several refrences now to stuff going on that she doesnt want to directly talk about……
Yeah I totally agree. The cat thing was honestly so bizarre. I wonder if they got there and she had a bit of a meltdown because it wasn’t particularly aesthetically pleasing and didn’t fit the content bill, which pissed Mark off and led to them leaving early? It’s all so strange

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.