Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dark Academia when she’s as thick as mince 🤣 I can’t even. DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paper bag 5 minute craft stars on the wall and now these! She could at least have trimmed off the white hanging string to use the invisible thread. It would make it look marginally better, but not much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the name of the Lord?! So it's just stuff ordered from Amazon and stuck up? Where's the creativity in that?!

And that big star rammed behind the old people’s home magazine rack or whatever it is - it can’t even hang down properly. The whole thing just looks like a ridiculous dust trap.

I don’t even know what “dark academia” is as I don’t spend 4 hours a day on TikTok but I assume it’s some kind of gothic style? Twee hanging papers stars is not that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched the everything shower. I think what I can’t stand about her the most is the ‘it’s all catching up with me’ and ‘when I look in the mirror I now think oh I recognise you’ bullshit 🤢 she literally does the bare minimum, i could understand if she had an all consuming job, and was heavily involved with her kids and always out and about with them at the weekends. But she’s just not. She has so much more free time than anyone else I know (apart from beggy meldrum!) all this finding myself crap is draining. I can’t see how anyone watching her could be sympathetic to it. I’ve said it before and no doubt I’ll say it again - she needs a purpose, a job. Some women absolutely thrive being a SAHM (which, let’s face it - she is) but she is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She spends way too much time on Tik Tok and Instagram because she has nothing else to do and copies what other people are doing. No ideas of her own.

Reactions: 16
'Internet aesthetic'! 🤪
even though its some bogus tick tock trend in
still not sure why shes claiming shes a fan of it? Or how she thinks her home is like that?! Its not! It’s completely the opposite in fact - look at her big light airy open plan modern kitchen/living space with its bifold doors…!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
even though its some bogus tick tock trend in
still not sure why shes claiming shes a fan of it? Or how she thinks her home is like that?! Its not! It’s completely the opposite in fact - look at her big light airy open plan modern kitchen/living space with its bifold doors…!!!!!!
Hey now, Betty. You’re forgetting her retirement home junk shop of a front room.

…oh and her fan and macrame box bedroom.

She just has so many layers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dark academia 😂😂 Is that what she’s calling decorating her house like a funeral parlour. I’d say the theme is more American Gothic come sheltered housing complex. There is NOTHING enticing about macrame in the walls, dark green paint, tit candlesticks and the rest of the tit she calls decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She spends way too much time on Tik Tok and Instagram because she has nothing else to do and copies what other people are doing. No ideas of her own.
She’s a walking advert for TikTok shop. Any viral product I’ve seen on there she’s bought.

The way she spends so much money on herself and gets the kids second hand stuff is appalling.

Don’t get me started on the decor in her living room. Looks shite and those paper things will be covered in dust and dog hair in no time.

Reactions: 24
Just watched the everything shower. I think what I can’t stand about her the most is the ‘it’s all catching up with me’ and ‘when I look in the mirror I now think oh I recognise you’ bullshit 🤢 she literally does the bare minimum, i could understand if she had an all consuming job, and was heavily involved with her kids and always out and about with them at the weekends. But she’s just not. She has so much more free time than anyone else I know (apart from beggy meldrum!) all this finding myself crap is draining. I can’t see how anyone watching her could be sympathetic to it. I’ve said it before and no doubt I’ll say it again - she needs a purpose, a job. Some women absolutely thrive being a SAHM (which, let’s face it - she is) but she is not one of them
Honestly this is so so accurate ! She is soo spoiled and so sheltered it’s unreal ! All of the “ me time “ “ finding Charlotte again “ bullshit is just nauseating, self centred bollocks ! She has so much free time and filming an OOTD reel or some other “haul” is NOT work despite her assertions of it taking hours of her time ! Stupid cow !

The living room 😂 it looks absolutely ridiculous. Also, that photo of sharky walking the crazy dog, genuinely thought it was billiam.

• Haha
Lord - that meme of Winnie the Poo staring vacantly into a mirror in a top that doesn’t fit says it all, really.

What the oh I’ve lost myself stuff really means 1) I’ve lost my props to sell stuff and gets jobs as they’ve all gone to school and b) I can’t think of anything to pivot to so please give me some business development ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charl appears to be in one of her reflective and “ deep and meaningful “ moods ! She really has too much time on her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I’d got home from school as a kid and my mum had spent the day filming herself sticking paper shapes all over the lounge, I’d have worried she’d gone mad! What a world we live in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The living room 😂 it looks absolutely ridiculous. Also, that photo of sharky walking the crazy dog, genuinely thought it was billiam.
Me too, thought he looked pretty tall for a kid 🤣

Reactions: 3
Me too until I saw the bald head! Looks like a moody teenager being forced to walk the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.