Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. And they're FIVE and SEVEN! So still very young. And they 100% shouldn't even be able to open the front door at that age, even if it's their brother, it should be locked. But then midsize was too busy wallowing in the bath, so the FIVE and SEVEN year old shut the bathroom door, while they went to open the front door!!!!! She's a bleeping neglectful witch.
Well, after them flooding the house when her back was turned, they might shove their fingers in a a hot greggs pasty next or get nipped by the dog after winding the poor b4st4rd up....... Some people never learn 🙄

Reactions: 9
Midsize intended to be in that bath for a while, she was doing the whole shebang! Getting her self tanned and shaved for the man she really fancies to come home, to eat proper food whilst the neglected kids were in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Midsize intended to be in that bath for a while, she was doing the whole shebang! Getting her self tanned and shaved for the man she really fancies to come home, to eat proper food whilst the neglected kids were in bed.
He ain't got time for that blubbery milkmaid to tumble on top of him. He's too busy entertaining Hazel while Char thinks he's 'at the footie' 🤣 He's definitely getting it in the back of the net but nowhere near a football pitch 🥅 👙

• Haha
I've had to have a shower when my hubby has been out or away before, needs must and all, but my kids will usually be upstairs together and I'm quick as a flash. Never would I go for 'a everything bath' with candles and all that tit, during the day. Hell, I'd never during the evening as imo it's a waste of my time but that's me.
It comes across as extremely selfish to leave your kids while you have a bloody bath. She could of took them swimming or actually spent the day outside on a bike ride perhaps. Every single thing she does revolves around herself and food.

Also cannot believe they had Greggs and a McDonald's, absolutely awful food intake for them, and finishing it off with a mountain of sweets too.

My youngest has to do this thing at school every Monday called weekend news. We usually talk about it on Sunday evening and see if she can remember anything nice we have done. I imagine Daisy and Stan would have nothing exciting to write.

I've had to have a shower when my hubby has been out or away before, needs must and all, but my kids will usually be upstairs together and I'm quick as a flash. Never would I go for 'a everything bath' with candles and all that tit, during the day. Hell, I'd never during the evening as imo it's a waste of my time but that's me.
It comes across as extremely selfish to leave your kids while you have a bloody bath. She could of took them swimming or actually spent the day outside on a bike ride perhaps. Every single thing she does revolves around herself and food.

Also cannot believe they had Greggs and a McDonald's, absolutely awful food intake for them, and finishing it off with a mountain of sweets too.

My youngest has to do this thing at school every Monday called weekend news. We usually talk about it on Sunday evening and see if she can remember anything nice we have done. I imagine Daisy and Stan would have nothing exciting to write.
I bet Char the family sized car only usually has the energy to have a strip wash at the utility sink.... Inbetween running to the door for her online shopping order.. The lazy bint

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I used to have to do that when I was a child. I can remember always making up story's of lavish outings with my sisters and cousins my teacher obviously knew it was all lies and asked me to start writing about what we actually done and it was literally nothing we had to read the stories out to our class. After 3 weeks of nothingness she left ne go back to made up story's cause I was being picked on. I feel so horribly bad for all of them kids thank god William is getting a break from her and her negligence when he's at his dad's

• Sad
Probably ill or busy trying to complete her “ training “ that she’s got to give ( duck knows what she can train people in though )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a lot of gastrointestinal bugs , probably has something to do with the fact that she cooks and stuff with her sleeves dragging everywhere that have been wiping her arse etc , there’s a reason why in healthcare settings and food settings that we are bare below the elbow , germs spread a lot slower that way !!!! No amount of heavily perfumed candles and wax melts replace good hygiene practices

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s resurfaced again from yet another illness! Never known such a sickly family. Maybe they need to make some lifestyle changes🤔 like not eat junk and processed food and actually do some exercise. It’s just grim. Filling her house with tonnes of chemicals which are so bad for you to try and cover bad smells!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Knew it. She is always ill. I’d be worried about my immune system if I were her

Reactions: 14
Is she really surprised she’s ill considering her shocking diet. Greg’s and McDonalds in one day will make anyone ill. She eats cheap meat that’s been injected with water and antibiotics. She drinks sugary drinks daily. She needs to see a nutritionist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s ill because she fingers everything I’m B&M and then goes to Costa to stuff her face, probably without washing her hands! 🤢 I wash everything that comes into my house since Covid, groceries the lot 😂 and wash my hands/gel every time I get back in the car or go for a drink/food whilst out.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a good advert for the vitamins she gets sent. I mean everyone gets poorly from time to time but there is always something wrong with at least one person in her house.

Reactions: 11
She is always ill because shes a filthy bastard - the whole family are. The kids often have manky long finger nails clarted with dirt underneath

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh why did I check in on this thread
I now have a mental image of her arse running to the loo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.