Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Mummy treat day? As in a day of treats for Mummy? Because that’s how it seemed to work out. It’s Charlotte who wants to eat that crap food. And I don’t believe for a minute she won’t be having a chocolate twist this morning. Just trying to stuff down her sausage and egg bagel first no doubt.

Why would you get in the bath when you knew your 11 year old son was due home with his mates and then have to waddle downstairs post haste and no doubt dripping wet to let him in? Poor boy
She probably does it on purpose trying yo be stifflers mum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Leaving her kids unattended while having a bath during the day is so irresponsible, and another way of avoiding her kids. What if someone tried to break in or take one of the kids, knowing full well that Mark would be away watching the football? Why couldn’t she preen herself when the kids were safely in bed or when Mark was home? She puts herself first EVERY TIME.

Reactions: 18
So while Frank was at footie yesterday, she got Gregg's for their lunch, maccies for their dinner and they had bowls of sweets in the evening watching telly!!
But it was the antidepressants that made her gain weight 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m horrified at what she fed them yesterday (I know it’s been said before but I think it needs repeating again and again).

Pastries
Greggs
McDonalds
Sweets

Every single thing they ate yesterday was classed as ultra processed. The majority isn’t actually considered as FOOD, but as edible substances. And she feeds her kids that day in day out. UPFs are unlikely to affect you if you eat them every so often but daily, in these amounts….it’s just shocking. There’s ZERO nutrition in any of it.

We get the kids the odd Maccy Ds (I’m not a monster) but I have little guilt as they eat so well for most other meals.

Reactions: 21
So she gets the boys a haircut but Daisy has still never had a professional haircut in her entire life and still looks like shes stuck her fingers in a plug Socket

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m bleeping shocked by how tit she was as a parent yesterday. I know she’s lazy and neglectful but to feed your kids utter shite all day is abhorrent.

Then to slink off for a bath mid afternoon and leave your kids alone playing? I was thinking she was about to say it was cause mark was home but no she just fucks off to look after herself whilst her young children could be doing ANYTHING

I don’t understand why anyone looks at her as a good mum and why her agency think she’s a good hire.

Reactions: 17
I’m horrified at what she fed them yesterday (I know it’s been said before but I think it needs repeating again and again).

Pastries
Greggs
McDonalds
Sweets

Every single thing they ate yesterday was classed as ultra processed. The majority isn’t actually considered as FOOD, but as edible substances. And she feeds her kids that day in day out. UPFs are unlikely to affect you if you eat them every so often but daily, in these amounts….it’s just shocking. There’s ZERO nutrition in any of it.

We get the kids the odd Maccy Ds (I’m not a monster) but I have little guilt as they eat so well for most other meals.
Awful. I’m all for balance and treats and I hate cooking, but I made sure mine had a balanced diet. No excuse.
---
So she gets the boys a haircut but Daisy has still never had a professional haircut in her entire life and still looks like shes stuck her fingers in a plug Socket
And she’s a sweet girl with gorgeous curls.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think she feeds them calorie and fat heavy foods to try and increase their weight? I am on no way justifying her parenting, but maybe it’s her bizarre way of justifying?
If she needs them to gain weight then there are ways to do that healthily under guidance from a professional (and I don’t mean someone from TikTok charl).

Reactions: 3
Do you think she feeds them calorie and fat heavy foods to try and increase their weight? I am on no way justifying her parenting, but maybe it’s her bizarre way of justifying?
If she needs them to gain weight then there are ways to do that healthily under guidance from a professional (and I don’t mean someone from TikTok charl).
No I think shes just bone idle and does the thing thats easiest for her. She knows they will eat crap like Greggs/McDonalds without any complaints so she just gets it because its quick and easy for her. I don’t think its any more indepth than that.

Reactions: 23
I think it’s kind of the opposite. She thinks what she feeds them is fine because her kids aren’t overweight. It’s also the easy option for her, it keeps them quiet, and as it’s finger food she can shove them in front of a screen and not interact with them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s a shameful mother! Greggs, McDonald’s and loads of sweets yesterday, a bath in the middle of the day when she’s parenting solo and has all week by herself to enjoy a bath, but the worst part is she puts it on the internet for everyone to see! I’m embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 16
I’m bleeping shocked by how tit she was as a parent yesterday. I know she’s lazy and neglectful but to feed your kids utter shite all day is abhorrent.

Then to slink off for a bath mid afternoon and leave your kids alone playing? I was thinking she was about to say it was cause mark was home but no she just fucks off to look after herself whilst her young children could be doing ANYTHING

I don’t understand why anyone looks at her as a good mum and why her agency think she’s a good hire.
And think about it. She’s vlogged this so she genuinely thinks this is a good, aspirational day of parenting. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I’ve not seen it, but I can imagine it pretty well based on what people have said here. And I’d be commenting in a flash on Insta calling her out on her dreadfully neglectful approach to feeding her kids, except that she has blocked me.

Midsize airbrushes out comments that aren’t of super simpering, sheep shite, or freaky Carol Creamer variety. She is an absolute shitshow of a parent.

I’m amazed nobody has commented about it on Instagram to be honest

Reactions: 8
They aren't babies and she was nearby, I think you're overreacting a bit!
Leaving her kids unattended while having a bath during the day is so irresponsible, and another way of avoiding her kids. What if someone tried to break in or take one of the kids, knowing full well that Mark would be away watching the football? Why couldn’t she preen herself when the kids were safely in bed or when Mark was home? She puts herself first EVERY TIME.

Reactions: 3
They aren't babies and she was nearby, I think you're overreacting a bit!
I don’t think I’m overreacting. Everybody knows her address and their routines, (ie Mark tends to be absent at the weekends). We’ve seen the way Daisy and Stan play with the dog, which is sometimes quite rough. I don’t think I’m overreacting by saying she should supervise her kids.

Reactions: 22
I mean, I don't think anyone would break in and snatch them. Let's face it, they would probably bring them back straight away but it's pretty unheard of in the UK that kids are snatched from their homes. However, the likes of Charlotte should be vigilant because she has put everything out there to strangers and mentally ill people who might just show up at her house.
It's actually known that YouTubers can have stalkers.
I heard of this singer YouTuber in America, she had a stalker whom she thought was sweet and innocent and she ended up getting shot by him and died.

Break ins asides, kids the age of Stan and Daisy should have an adult around, not one that's taking a bath. Why cant she play with them? She hardly spends any time playing with them so you think she would make the most of it at the weekend. There is a time and place for her to have a bath, like when they are in bed or Mark is at home later!

Probably had the TV on and the tablets in front of them which is why she thought she had a sufficient baby sitter

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’m overreacting. Everybody knows her address and their routines, (ie Mark tends to be absent at the weekends). We’ve seen the way Daisy and Stan play with the dog, which is sometimes quite rough. I don’t think I’m overreacting by saying she should supervise her kids.
Agreed. And they're FIVE and SEVEN! So still very young. And they 100% shouldn't even be able to open the front door at that age, even if it's their brother, it should be locked. But then midsize was too busy wallowing in the bath, so the FIVE and SEVEN year old shut the bathroom door, while they went to open the front door!!!!! She's a bleeping neglectful witch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.