Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte using the words footie and mates just makes me snigger.
Very quiet today! She'll be in overdrive right now, getting that tapas ready and booze chilled. While the kids will be squared eyed from screens and will already be in bed!! 🤪

Reactions: 12
She said her skin is having a purge since she started using new products and that it would settle down. Purges can happen but her skin has always been shite, and she looks like she’s not slept in a month. Maybe she’s up all night checking Shark’s phone for Hazel texts 🥸
Or it’s having a “purge” because she’s on a super strict diet/ozempic so she can dangerously claim it was the antidepressants all along.

Reactions: 7
Her skin looks grey ! Maybe it’s the lighting but god it’s not a good look and her tagging the manufacturers of those leggings in the OOTD reel begging them not to stop making them , why not just beg them to send you freebies openly rather than all that arse licking shite 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 uh the greed is DISGUSTING!

Reactions: 10
Why does she always have to mention that hes at the football every week? Hes never there normally so why bother even mentioning him?

Reactions: 11
I feel bitchy, I always seem to comment on things to do with her personal appearance. But her 'everything shower routine' is shite! I quite enjoy having them on in the background on YouTube but the 'proper' ones are ridiculously elaborate, like a day at the spa. And the women always look absolutely incredible. They do use way too many products but you just know they'll smell amazing. Charlottes Poundland version was just rubbish!!!! an absolute fail compared to the ones you usually see.

and her hair is not super shiny and healthy - the roots might be because she has dark hair and is using a ring light, but her mids and ends are literally fried to a crisp. I've really gotten into hair care in the last 6 months and hair burst are apparently known to be a shite brand, so it's no wonder it's doing nothing for her hair.

she's always had really sallow skin, especially around her eyes, but it seems to be 100 times worse in that video which is maybe due to the eye lash serum? I don't know but it's actually scary how grey and unwell she looks.

also, I noticed Carol creamer comments on rebbeca hobsons videos too 🤣

and breathe.... feels good to let that out 😅

Reactions: 17
God forgive me but when I watched it u just thought 'hope she slips and falls' which is horrible I know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ‘everything’ shower was just an ‘everyday’ shower… she’s a grot.

Reactions: 9
So while Frank was at footie yesterday, she got Gregg's for their lunch, maccies for their dinner and they had bowls of sweets in the evening watching telly!!
And she took herself for an 'everything bath' in the middle of the afternoon! While her kids played!!! I dunno about you lot, but I NEVER had a bath in the middle of the day while my husband was out and it was just me and my kids on my own!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Couple of things from her reel

No fruit and veg for those kids yesterday just processed salt laden stuff and more junk this morning. Mum of the year.

A 5 and 7 year old shouldn’t be left alone for god knows how long while she has a soak in the middle of the afternoon. What does an everything bath even mean? It’s just a bath fgs,

Putting 3 conkers into a container does not count as a ‘job’ Charlotte. I know that your idea is work is different from most peoples but seriously!

She’s a lazy, crap parent. When she said the kids were playing, I guarantee they were on screens as always.
---
As aside I find it bizarre how people see this and think she’s a great parent, someone to be influenced by. The same people would be judging a single mum on benefits who fed her child crap for breakfast, lunch and dinner and left them to fend for themselves while she spent her time having her nails done or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Couple of things from her reel

No fruit and veg for those kids yesterday just processed salt laden stuff and more junk this morning. Mum of the year.

A 5 and 7 year old shouldn’t be left alone for god knows how long while she has a soak in the middle of the afternoon. What does an everything bath even mean? It’s just a bath fgs,

Putting 3 conkers into a container does not count as a ‘job’ Charlotte. I know that your idea is work is different from most peoples but seriously!

She’s a lazy, crap parent. When she said the kids were playing, I guarantee they were on screens as always.
---
As aside I find it bizarre how people see this and think she’s a great parent, someone to be influenced by. The same people would be judging a single mum on benefits who fed her child crap for breakfast, lunch and dinner and left them to fend for themselves while she spent her time having her nails done or whatever.
Exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Who the duck has a day bath when you've got a 5 and 7 year old to parent. Accidents happen in the blink of any eye. How quick could you react from being mid-shave, wallowing in a bath. Let's face it, she's out of breath just talking, she ain't exactly gonna be quick and nimble getting out of that bath and then be naked and wet. I say it all the time, those kids are neglected in plain sight. The disheveled urchins are left to their own devices, fed tit food, left on screens and just handy for content when she needs it. And a maccies delivery doesn't count as eating together Charl...

Reactions: 21
How on earth she thinks its ok to give her kids Greggs for lunch then McDonalds for dinner and then a bowl pf sweets is honestly beyond me. It’s actually repulsive. Im sure we all on occasion get the odd maccas or whatever but not ontop of crap like Greggs a few hours earlier. I dont understand her at all, theres lazy and then theres just being completely devoid of making any effort whatsoever.

Reactions: 24
And the cost is shocking too. So that McDonalds will have been around £30, another £10(at least) at Greggs plus a fiver or whatever for those sweets, at least £45 spunked in one day on pure tit food.

Reactions: 14
A Mummy treat day? As in a day of treats for Mummy? Because that’s how it seemed to work out. It’s Charlotte who wants to eat that crap food. And I don’t believe for a minute she won’t be having a chocolate twist this morning. Just trying to stuff down her sausage and egg bagel first no doubt.

Why would you get in the bath when you knew your 11 year old son was due home with his mates and then have to waddle downstairs post haste and no doubt dripping wet to let him in? Poor boy

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.