Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to stop watching this complete fudwalloper so much as she’s was winding me up so much. She needs a bleeping intervention she really does!! However, I don’t want to be mean but does anyone else think she looks like the grinch as a child 😂 The grinch has better hairs though 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You've put on about 5 stone over the last few years Charl, that'll be why you look different. P.S. get a job/hobby/friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She is such a vain ET looking wanker, what a load of bollocks asking strangers about eyeliner when she could have just asked a friend or y’know not filmed herself looking in a mirror caked in make up. She looks tit with it on and tit with it off, no one cares, bloody weirdo!

Reactions: 14
Broke a hip running here to say this. She doesn’t recognise her face because she spends all her time trying to look like someone completely different, then tries to convince herself it’s how she actually looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The same women who says she is so so busy and never has time to herself has time to spend staring at her own reflection making several stories about eyeliner on a Thursday morning.
Charlotte, your face looks different because you are fatter and older now.
Look at the pout she has ready for when she starts filming plus the big eyes and raised brows.

17E9E135-FF8C-4014-9964-F483120850E9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She only filmed that horseshit story because SHE thinks she looks amazing today and basically wanted to get it on camera. Look at the way shes looking at herself and forcing that bleeping ridiculous pout! i hate how she pretends shes filming for a legitimate reason but you can tell its just an excuse so she can look at herself!!!! Also how out of breath does she sound when shes kneeling on the floor?! She would be better off going to the gym for an hour instead of sitting there clarting her face in all that tit in the middle of the afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s wearing more make up than I did on my wedding day. Totally agree that she’s posted that because she thinks she looks fantastic. So much eye bleeping

Reactions: 17
Oh my God - unbelievable 🙈.

I see a very bored, lonely, mentally and physically unstimulated person there
---
She only filmed that horseshit story because SHE thinks she looks amazing today and basically wanted to get it on camera. Look at the way shes looking at herself and forcing that bleeping ridiculous pout! i hate how she pretends shes filming for a legitimate reason but you can tell its just an excuse so she can look at herself!!!! Also how out of breath does she sound when shes kneeling on the floor?! She would be better off going to the gym for an hour instead of sitting there clarting her face in all that tit in the middle of the afternoon!
I absolutely agree re the gym. The breathlessness is quite concerning. Even going for a brisk dog walk for an hour would be a better and healthier use of time

Reactions: 14
No they are there, I just watched them LOL what the hell is she wittering on about. She definitely needs a job!

Reactions: 5
As said previously she has done those stories because she thinks she looks amazing today and she wants her sheep to comment about how amazing she looks etc ! It’s all the same narc bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s wearing more make up than I did on my wedding day. Totally agree that she’s posted that because she thinks she looks fantastic. So much eye bleeping
I feel like telling her that less makeup in general would be a better look. She’s identified she needs less eye makeup, but continues to trowel on the foundation, blush, contour etc. Less is more in your thirties!

Reactions: 11
She looks like Mr Blobby, and if she’s allegedly wiped some of the make-up off, I’d hate to have seen it before that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.