Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree on the previous comment about how weight carries differently when you're older, and also when you've had children. I was big before kids and I'm still big, but I carry the weight totally differently now and look a lot slimmer in the face now due to aging etc. Maybe because she doesn't look exactly the same as she did before she's somehow convinced herself she isn't obese?!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree on the previous comment about how weight carries differently when you're older, and also when you've had children. I was big before kids and I'm still big, but I carry the weight totally differently now and look a lot slimmer in the face now due to aging etc. Maybe because she doesn't look exactly the same as she did before she's somehow convinced herself she isn't obese?!
Shes just a larger version of herself from when she was at her biggest before Daisy. Shes big all over - the weight gain on her face now is really obvious, her features are slowly sinking in to her face, shes got no definition at all around her jawline anymore, just double chin into her fatty neck and you can see that shes carrying a load of weight all over her body. From a health perspective it’s actually very concerning, and she’s doing nothing to help herself. If she had kept up the little bit of exercise she was doing before the wedding that would have helped a bit to at least keep her at the weight she was at then.

Reactions: 13
She won't have convinced herself that she isn't obese. When you are fat you definitely don't need people to point it out. That doesn't mean it's easy to just hop on the wagon and lose it though. It's a very difficult mindset to maintain and when you have (potentially) problems at home *cough*hazel*cough* then comfort eating is hard to resist. She will no doubt go back to dieting one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a really interesting video especially the bit from 4.30 mins in:

Screenshot_20230913-171756~2.png

She is seriously in denial right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I disagree. The hairdresser one looks like she’s melting in on herself.
You have to wonder if the three Billy goats gruff have been trip trapping over her bridge.

I disclaimer this with: I’d have absolutely nothing to say about her physical appearance if she didn’t photoshop herself to duck and claim to be a size 13, whilst crying self love/confidence and claiming to never even filtering her pictures.
This how I feel, I don’t care if she is overweight/slim/whatever, but I hate the fact that she lies and edits herself while proclaiming that she doesn’t. She knows she has gained weight, she will take absolutely loads of photos or videos to get one that she thinks is ok before editing it, she will see her face getting rounder and she used to wear jeans etc but never does now because she would never be able to fit into the size she wants to say that she is, she’s loves the shirred dresses because it means she can buy the size she wishes she was as they stretch but they are skin tight on her so while the label says a 14 or whatever which makes her feel better, anyone with eyes can see that she needs to size up.

It can be hard to lose weight and I do have sympathy with that but she has all the means to do so at her fingertips, a gym membership, a dog that she can take for walks/runs, she has a tonne of free time, a supportive partner(according to her), she has the money and equipment available to cook a variety of interesting healthy meals. She could probably even get some j brand work out of it. But she would rather go to Costa/Starbucks/M&S and sup calorie laden drinks that she’s seen on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_3377.jpeg

He’s whispering in her ear “see ya on ham day“ because that’s how’s little this “close” family even bother to see each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This how I feel, I don’t care if she is overweight/slim/whatever, but I hate the fact that she lies and edits herself while proclaiming that she doesn’t. She knows she has gained weight, she will take absolutely loads of photos or videos to get one that she thinks is ok before editing it, she will see her face getting rounder and she used to wear jeans etc but never does now because she would never be able to fit into the size she wants to say that she is, she’s loves the shirred dresses because it means she can buy the size she wishes she was as they stretch but they are skin tight on her so while the label says a 14 or whatever which makes her feel better, anyone with eyes can see that she needs to size up.

It can be hard to lose weight and I do have sympathy with that but she has all the means to do so at her fingertips, a gym membership, a dog that she can take for walks/runs, she has a tonne of free time, a supportive partner(according to her), she has the money and equipment available to cook a variety of interesting healthy meals. She could probably even get some j brand work out of it. But she would rather go to Costa/Starbucks/M&S and sup calorie laden drinks that she’s seen on social media.
All these workshy grifting Instatwats have such an unhealthy obsession with these diabetes in a cup novelty drinks. And now she's posting about the M&S one today! Charl, get a job you vacuous twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad I now know where charl is in her mentrual cycle, I feel so much better !

Also that throw back pic of her weight loss comparison , that is always done by people fishing for praise ! She’s just a twit ! Vacuous , spoiled and utterly selfish

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She “really needs” a bath tonight guys….. after a gruelling busy day, yknow, getting her hair done……

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not kidding, I cannot fathom how she fits in that bath without getting stuck in there, or flooding the bathroom, or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.