Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ve already lost some weight. You can see it in my face.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really, really needs to stop talking to herself and pretending it’s a job. Being around people and having to think about something other than pumpkin spiced lattes, grocery hauls, picky teas and her and Frank’s next steak dinner would be the best thing she could do for her (clearly still rather shaky) mental health.

Also there are a couple of bits in that chatty update where in the subtext she is pretty much talking directly to Tattlers. Hi Charl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she lost a lot of weight why has she not said exactly how much? And why does she look like she’s put on more!!

Reactions: 15
That Vlog was directed at us lovely Tattlers!!!!

So she’s already lost a lot of weight since she’s came off her antidepressants 😂😂😂
That comment has already gone 🤣

The post about homemade meatballs on her stories was definitely aimed at tattle too.

I think she would benefit so much from going back to work. I don’t get why she doesn’t get a part time job and do the “influencing” part time. It doesn’t seem like she gets enough work or has enough creative ideas to class it as full time work. It’s all chatty update, hauls of tit from b&m or home bargains and grocery hauls. That’s it. Nothing new, nothing different, nothing interesting.
She could even try and get a job in school - a dinner lady perhaps? So she isn’t working during the school holidays and it would get her on her feet and moving around too!

Reactions: 14
That comment has already gone 🤣

The post about homemade meatballs on her stories was definitely aimed at tattle too.

I think she would benefit so much from going back to work. I don’t get why she doesn’t get a part time job and do the “influencing” part time. It doesn’t seem like she gets enough work or has enough creative ideas to class it as full time work. It’s all chatty update, hauls of tit from b&m or home bargains and grocery hauls. That’s it. Nothing new, nothing different, nothing interesting.
She could even try and get a job in school - a dinner lady perhaps? So she isn’t working during the school holidays and it would get her on her feet and moving around too!
Supeised she hasn't gone back to work with Mark so she can keep an eye on him and said she loved the job so much

Reactions: 8
Coming off anti depressants is all about her weight. She has convinced herself that the medication is the reason for her weight gain and is expecting it all to fall off. Firstly, that’s extremely vain, and a bad example to her followers since she’s made such a big song and dance over it. If she needs medication for her mental health, that is more important than her appearance. Secondly, she has been gaining weight long before this, it is purely down to her lifestyle. She plods about the house all day and eats rich heavy food and sugar laden coffee concoctions. Coming off meds won’t fix that

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Coming off anti depressants is all about her weight. She has convinced herself that the medication is the reason for her weight gain and is expecting it all to fall off. Firstly, that’s extremely vain, and a bad example to her followers since she’s made such a big song and dance over it. If she needs medication for her mental health, that is more important than her appearance. Secondly, she has been gaining weight long before this, it is purely down to her lifestyle. She plods about the house all day and eats rich heavy food and sugar laden coffee concoctions. Coming off meds won’t fix that
How are they supposed to increase weight gain? I'm overweight and that hasn't happened to me, if anything it's helped me loose a few pounds as I'm a big emotional water, being in a better state mentally has helped me want to include healthier habits. During my deeper depression I ate for the sake of it. Because what else did I have. Didn't care about tomorrow or the coming years because, I didn't care if I was here or not if she's a binge eater, wouldn't anti depressants help?

Reactions: 9
Antidepressants have nothing to do with her weight gain. She gained a HUGE amount of weight during lockdown that’s when she started piling it on.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t got a clue. I’m watching the video and she’s comparing mental health to a broken leg saying that she is asking for “the cast to be taken off” but mental health isn’t like a broken leg. It’s ongoing. It’s actually quite irresponsible for her to share this tripe

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Also why does she always film videos when she's soaked thats the 2nd time that's she's came home and sat straight down to film before changing out of wet clothes. What normal person doesn't get out of wet clothes when they get home

Reactions: 14
She hasn’t got a clue. I’m watching the video and she’s comparing mental health to a broken leg saying that she is asking for “the cast to be taken off” but mental health isn’t like a broken leg. It’s ongoing. It’s actually quite irresponsible for her to share this tripe
I also think it’s irresponsible for her to be offering to give her viewers advice via email. Is she a councillor now?! She was on anti depressants for 18 months and managed to keep it to herself for 12 of them. She’s suddenly an expert? 🤨
It also made me laugh when she said that she’s setting boundaries for trolls (she didn’t say the word but it’s what she meant). I agree that it’s healthy to set boundaries in life but I think her problem is that she doesn’t want to hear the truth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
If she
Didnt film herself ironing it didnt happen!!!
---
I know what my viewers want
Funny isn’t it, before it was mentioned about her kids being scruffy twats we never saw her iron anything including those god awful tent dresses and now here she is, any excuse and the irons out 😂😂 didn’t even realise she owned one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I follow other influencers (as I'm sure you all do) who do this 'for a job', and they actually churn out loads of content, several videos a week. Not just when a crumb of an ad comes along.

I also follow loads who work full time and still manage to post a couple of videos a week

If this is charlottes job, then why is it weeks between her YouTube videos being posted? Instagram stories DO NOT COUNT. She is shite at her job 😂

Her latest video is also so self indulgent - I've listened to her talk about her mental health more than I've talked about my own in years. And I'm on several meds and will be for ages which I have no problem with - getting off them isn't the goal for most people with MH problems. I'd rather be happy, stable, holding down a proper career etc rather than kidding myself on that being on a pill (or not) means anything to anyone else. Literally nobody gives a shiny shite Charl!!!

Ps you haven't obviously lost weight you're completely kidding yourself on. Be a big girl (lol) and own it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The ironing video 😂😂😂😂 could she make it any more obvious she reads tattle 😂😂😂! It shouldn’t take her being shamed into tidying her kids up by the internet , it’s her job as a parent! But we should all be quaking in her boots now because charl isn’t tolerating trolls any more , she’s set boundaries 😂😂 pity your boundaries haven’t included looking after your children properly and safeguarding them from weirdos on the internet ! You Charlotte Taylor are a joke! You are the most selfish and abhorrent “ influencer “ on social media . You’re not even that good as you get 0.51% engagement on your rubbish ads ! Time to duck off you idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.