Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the ridiculous amount of blusher she’s got on that’s making her face look weird, not the brown eyeliner 🙄

Reactions: 20
Wow! Such a productive and worthwhile Thursday for ol' Charl! Posting a reel of fingering shite in B&M (with cuffs down obvs) and then plenty of eye bleeping whilst talking shite about makeup to COMPLETE STRANGERS! Fab job there. So proud of you. 🤡 👏 🤡 👏
Waiting to see what homemade dinner she's got prepped for them all to eat together later? If you've got time to edit and post a reel and film make up chat, then you've most definitely got time to sort a decent dinner out. Let's see...

Reactions: 13
God, she’s such a narcissist. She just makes me cringe so much I can’t watch. How can you be so Fugly but think you’re so drop dead gorgeous 😬

Reactions: 12
Wow! Such a productive and worthwhile Thursday for ol' Charl! Posting a reel of fingering shite in B&M (with cuffs down obvs) and then plenty of eye bleeping whilst talking shite about makeup to COMPLETE STRANGERS! Fab job there. So proud of you. 🤡 👏 🤡 👏
Waiting to see what homemade dinner she's got prepped for them all to eat together later? If you've got time to edit and post a reel and film make up chat, then you've most definitely got time to sort a decent dinner out. Let's see...
This is the woman who needs child free time at the weekends so Frank has "carved" some out for her to go for a spa 🙄🙄

Ever seen anyone with so much blusher on in my life! 😱 Her makeup is so one dimensional. ALL of nothing. Why not leave the eyeliner day to day & only use it when on a night out. Same goes for highlighter.

This is the woman who needs child free time at the weekends so Frank has "carved" some out for her to go for a spa 🙄🙄
Exactly. Why couldn't she go to the spa today instead of mollicating products in B&M and asking inane questions on Instagram about her eye liner. Couldn't big Suze have stepped up to give some advice? The Charlotte would have had time to go to the spa today and spend time with her children at the weekend. They could even - gasp - have been taken out and had a home cooked meal. But no. Its warbling into the phone about Charlotte's favourite subject: Charlotte and pizza or pig bum hotdogs for tea again

Reactions: 15
Has she mentioned anything about William and how he is finding high school yet? Wonder if she is finally going to stop sharing his private life. Bet that stupid bag with his name on it has been thrown in the bin already.

Reactions: 8
If I didn't have a job like Charlotte, I'd join a gym, go to some classes, go on long dog walks, do some charity work at the food bank. So much Id love to do. Can't believe how much time she spends slapping that make up on every day, I spend all of 10 mins at 6.30am putting a quick bit of make up on then off to school and work we go. I've got home and quickly make a cottage pie for the whole family including hubby who will be home later and can just heat it up. Still in my work uniform and won't sit down til tonight when the kids are in bed. How she goes on about not having time and playing her little violin is shameful and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t get over the fact she doesn’t have a job, at least part time. I don’t know how these influencers do it, they must be so bleeping bored 😂

Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest, her blush application has never been great if this screenshot from an old video is anything to go by

IMG_7798.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I put in that story of Charl and the eyeliner (God give us strength) and my toddler saw her, laughed and said “mummy pig” 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is such a vain ET looking wanker, what a load of bollocks asking strangers about eyeliner when she could have just asked a friend or y’know not filmed herself looking in a mirror caked in make up. She looks tit with it on and tit with it off, no one cares, bloody weirdo!
ET 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let’s be honest, her blush application has never been great if this screenshot from an old video is anything to go by

View attachment 2448889
Looks like the PUPPET on a bicycle from SAW

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she drunk in the kneeling on the floor to look in a mirror and talk about eyeliner video?
Maybe she just couldn’t get up? 🤷‍♀️🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the new chatty video is all for tattle when shes talking Bout her mental health
---
She says she's lost a lot of water weight and you can see it in her face 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣 tattlers, Carol Creamer and occasionally her mum! 🙈 time to get a job Charl. You can talk to an actual human about your eye liner woes during a lunch break.
To be honest, not too sure how that would work. I mean your trying to get 5 mins P&Q at lunch to stuff down your ham sandwich and do all the life admin that influencers fill their day with (just sooo sooo busy and then I went to the M&S cafe for a 25 teaspoons of sugar drink cos it's hallowweeeeennnnn (or autumn or whatever the duck they're all wittering on about at the moment) so I need a bath now as I'm just so very, very tired..........but I have ticked three things of the list I spent an hour laboriously writing out this morning including wiping my bum and remembering to breathe) and there's Charlotte earnestly over- explaining to you how coming off anti-depresents is and is not like getting a cast off your broken leg 🤣🙈🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
‘My hair is almost by my nipples’ ayeee don’t think so charl with those puppies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.