Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New bangs? Where?
Bangs are literally a fringe aren’t they? So yeah, where is the fringe? Bet Charlotte hates that she couldn’t have 100+ pics taken until she got one where her face isn’t so round and that she couldn’t filter it before it went on the gram. Such a catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an awful hair do - why the slaphead on the top? Is this meant to be Kate Middleton new do inspired or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh context for the non followers please!
Another daft post about how hilarious her mundane pets are, reckons the cat told the dog “don’t duck with me” she’s just an absolute grade A bellend and every single thing she posts boils my piss. THEY ARE JUST ANIMALS CHARLOTTE.

… soz for shouting I just can’t cope anymore.

Reactions: 13
New bangs? Where?
Jesus bleeping Christ. When she can’t control what she looks like 😳😳

I thought the new pic of her chin hugging her brother was bad enough.
---
That is LITERALLY the worst photo I’ve ever seen of her….and there are many.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus bleeping Christ. When she can’t control what she looks like 😳😳

I thought the new pic of her chin hugging her brother was bad enough.
---
That is LITERALLY the worst photo I’ve ever seen of her….and there are many.
Point of order - the chin photo was worse. That is all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_4372.jpeg

no. No, he’s not Charlotte. The dog is sleeping. A perfectly normal, boring, run of the mill dog doing a perfectly normal, boring day to day thing. Its not remotely funny, nor interesting or entertaining. Get off your fat arse and get a bleeping job you imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230913_130339_Instagram.jpg

JFC!! Look at the mould on the plant pot!! I know its just one of those things that can happen with terracotta pots but at least wipe it off. Their house (and kids...) are just clarty.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Point of order - the chin photo was worse. That is all 😂
I disagree. The hairdresser one looks like she’s melting in on herself.
You have to wonder if the three Billy goats gruff have been trip trapping over her bridge.

I disclaimer this with: I’d have absolutely nothing to say about her physical appearance if she didn’t photoshop herself to duck and claim to be a size 13, whilst crying self love/confidence and claiming to never even filtering her pictures.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone got that photo that she always uses where she says she was a size 22 or whatever? Her face literally looks the same size as it did then!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.