Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I must sound like a broken record so I apologise in advance……..But that poor kid got second hand shite 4 quid wellies and there she is getting her hair done again!!!!! Then at the weekend she’s having a massage and facial 🤬

She has no shame, and thinks feck all of her children 🤬

She definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (it describes her perfectly) 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Shoes are the one thing I would never buy second hand. Just because of toenail fungus and verrucas etc 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know I must sound like a broken record so I apologise in advance……..But that poor kid got second hand shite 4 quid wellies and there she is getting her hair done again!!!!! Then at the weekend she’s having a massage and facial 🤬

She definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (it describes her perfectly) 😡
She definitely has something wrong with her!

Reactions: 8
Never has any ME time though ! And needs Mark to carve out some much needed child free time ! Absolute twit

Reactions: 15
I’m meaning the width of them. She has exceptionally slim feet so should have been measured and fitted for the correct support she needs but as usual size 23 bought cheap 😡
---

I’m meaning the width of them. She has skinny feet and as usual size 23 bought cheap that had no support
Ah that makes sense! Charlotte all over isn’t it. Only the best for her and gifted or second hand for her precious babies 👀

She never shows what mark buys himself/she buys for mark. Although I think that hoody is surgically attached so probably doesn’t need much.

Reactions: 6
I’m meaning the width of them. She has exceptionally slim feet so should have been measured and fitted for the correct support she needs but as usual size 23 bought cheap 😡
---

I’m meaning the width of them. She has skinny feet and as usual size 23 bought cheap that had no support
Ahh yeah. There’s nothing worse than ill fitting shoes. Especially for kids.

Amazed that we haven’t had a “ loving my new autumn hair “ post yet ! Never seen her take Daisy for a decent cut ! Probably because it’s more expensive than the Turkish barbers for the boys

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen someone write so much shite on Vinted on an item they are selling, she is such a knob. Just write “worn once, great condition” you idiot. She makes my blood boil

Reactions: 20
Always on a screen, never just playing or drawing or outside like 7 year olds should be. She’s a shot lazy parent.

6C68C7CB-F8BC-4ED8-BB12-FE8AC5ADB89E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7

She even looks like a dwarf in that picture I literally say looking at it for a good few minutes
---
So daisy is 7 and has only ever had 1 hair cut and it was literally like an inch?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.