Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell the hubby must sleep on a knife edge!!!!! She’ll take up the whole bed!!!

Why would you get an extension and have the new bedroom only big enough for a Double Bed!!!!!

And why is there a dead Racoon on the wall😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell the hubby must sleep on a knife edge!!!!! She’ll take up the whole bed!!!

Why would you get an extension and have the new bedroom only big enough for a Double Bed!!!!!
That bed would be way too small for my husband and I are we are not large people!!! He must legit 1. Hang on for dear life 2. Not mind being squashed (aren’t there people with this kinda fetish?) 3. Sleep on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That bed would be way too small for my husband and I are we are not large people!!! He must legit 1. Hang on for dear life 2. Not mind being squashed (aren’t there people with this kinda fetish?) 3. Sleep on the sofa
I loved your “fetish” comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a waste of money her extensions were. All badly designed and lack of space everywhere!
Tiny "master" bedroom with shower room and toilet in the dining room. Kitchen in the dark part of the house. Dining table in a corner.
She at least had a conservatory before!

Reactions: 15
A double bed isn’t even big enough really for a regular sized adult - even if either Mark or Charlotte was single a double bed is pretty neat. Charlotte is a huge big woman, I genuinely don’t know how the two of them can possibly comfortably sleep in that bed together

Reactions: 15
The pillow on Marks side isn't even a full sized pillow?
---
And there's nothing cosy looking about that room
---
Is it even a full sized double?

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but here goes - the recurring mental image I have about that bedroom is Frank reaching for his oxygen tank several times a night. Otherwise how the hell does he breathe in that bed with Midsize there too?!

Let’s not forget however that the strange cramped master bedroom *with the teeny en-suite* isn’t the only weird design decision they made with the extension. Their dining table in the ‘open plan kitchen diner’ is a teeny thing squeezed in beside a downstairs loo. With how utterly minging Midsize is, all I can think of when she shows stuff at meal times and then all at the dining table is ‘how come they’re eating beside a no doubt rarely clean toilet?’ I bet it reeks constantly of the latest seasonal Zoflora or whatever, which Charl uses to give the impression of having actually cleaned 🤢

• Sick
Nothing says 'relaxing bedroom' more than a spider-magnet dried flower wreath on the wall above your heads, surrounded by bread baskets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure how her extension passed building regulations. I thought there had to be two doors between a WC & a kitchen for hygiene purposes. That bog in the kitchen is so gross.

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1773.png

I don’t know, surely the dog that changed your life more was the one who attacked Will? And yet you STILL let the children act completely inappropriately around “Murl”.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That’s why Frank is always looking so knackered and sleeping in her photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They would be better giving that room to Daisy (presumably Bill needs a desk to work at) and moving back into her room. At least it had room for a decent size bed and a dressing table. That extension has been so totally sub-optimal with the most awful lay out

Reactions: 11
She was so excited for that extension and she clearly hoped that she would get loads of freebies and that it would give her content given that she even set up a home account but it was a bit of a flop. I can’t stand the kitchen, the awful tiles that I can’t see without thinking they are unfinished, the weird layout, the downstairs toilet next to the dining table. It feels like they went for the cheapest option and it’s a bit meh instead of saving and spending a bit more for something better or even moving house to somewhere that would work better for them.
I always think that her house must be quite overwhelming with scent, she buys and uses so many heavily scented products l, air fresheners, cleaning stuff and wax melts etc and I imagine it must be horrible. She would be better off giving the house a really good airing every day.

Reactions: 19

And why is there a dead Racoon on the wall😝
I imagine it’s how Charl likes it, she probably lies on top of him all night so he can’t escape! Plus showing the bed for Hazels benefit i expect…..
---
She was so excited for that extension and she clearly hoped that she would get loads of freebies and that it would give her content given that she even set up a home account but it was a bit of a flop. I can’t stand the kitchen, the awful tiles that I can’t see without thinking they are unfinished, the weird layout, the downstairs toilet next to the dining table. It feels like they went for the cheapest option and it’s a bit meh instead of saving and spending a bit more for something better or even moving house to somewhere that would work better for them.
I always think that her house must be quite overwhelming with scent, she buys and uses so many heavily scented products l, air fresheners, cleaning stuff and wax melts etc and I imagine it must be horrible. She would be better off giving the house a really good airing every day.
yes! If your home is clean and you open your windows for a couple of hours a day you don’t need so many scented products! I love the outdoorable washing products she uses and if I have the tumble dryer on my house smells lovely without the need for anything else. I sometimes have a wax melt but I don’t have 3 on the go plus all the plug ins etc.

Reactions: 9
Oh what happened?
Years ago when Bill was a baby she had a dog, and it nipped Bill so she got rid of it, but now with Merlin she doesnt seem to have learnt any lessons from it - the kids treat Merlin poorly, theres no boundaries at all

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hate how she lets them hold and treat all animals. She claims to be at one with nature and animals and all that yet her kids are dead rough with creatures and don't get me started on the dog

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.