Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mark cheated on her with Horny Hazel & she threw her ring & broke it when she found out & now it’s back after being fixed & this is them giving it a second go. Because why the duck would he get down on 1 knee the prick. And of course she would take him back as she knows no-one else would put up with her tit & her bratty kids.
And sorry, but a ring with a stone that comes out as easily as that is not exactly the genuine article is it? I’ve smacked my rings accidentally against walls or doors so many times & the diamonds don’t budge.
Imagine the dramatics when she confronted frank about hazel.

Reactions: 8
She’s claimed in the past, like many influenzas, that you only see a snapshot of her life and hinting it’s not as great as they show online. That they tend to only show the best parts….then why has she NEVER EVER shown Frank being anything other than a mute, bored teenager with stink face?

Go on Charl…show us this side of him. Because I’m calling bullshit.

Imagine the dramatics when she confronted frank about hazel.
Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s claimed in the past, like many influenzas, that you only see a snapshot of her life and hinting it’s not as great as they show online. That they tend to only show the best parts….then why has she NEVER EVER shown Frank being anything other than a mute, bored teenager with stink face?

Go on Charl…show us this side of him. Because I’m calling bullshit.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.
Yes exactly. She constantly likes to paint Mark as this hilarious wise cracking funny guy who constantly has them all in stitches and who is always doing nice things for her and being so romantic and attentive…. Yet we have never been privvy to actually seeing any evidence of that….. now surely if this is genuinely what hes like on a daily basis it would be natural to have caught some of it organically on film over the years and for it to have been included in footage from her vlogs,no? But we have never seen Mark behave in the way she portrays him in. Ever. I only think ive heard him speak maybe once on camera?!

Reactions: 19
imagine accepting this sack of tatties who offers the bare minimum? “Carved out some child free time” this the same man who fucks off to the football every Saturday? He boils some pasta once a month and maybe hoovers once in a blue moon whilst she runs around after him like he’s her fourth child. Couldn’t be me Charl. It’s been a heavy PR campaign for Frank this month.
Yes! She doth protest to much me thinks! Something has gone down in that house for sure, think Marks away games have involved more than football! I’m sure a lot of those post were for Hazel 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's an absolute wet wipe the thing that holds the diamond in came out of my ring around the time hers did I didn't cry I was just like oh no and put it on a shelf to fix when I can be bothered it doesn't mean I'm not married anymore or whatever else crap she's said it's just a ring it's not that deep the fact he gave her the ring back and no other present apart from a crappy massage that she gets all the time says it all no effort he's checked out stop trying to convince everyone your so in love it's so lame

Why does she insist on fingering absolutely everything in her videos of the new tat she has bought. Drives me INSANE!

Reactions: 13
Which one to choose, like she's just got money to burn on actually buying 2 bags just to send 1 back. But buys her kids second hand

Reactions: 8
For someone who made such a song and dance about not wearing her wedding ring until her engagement ring came back…why isn’t she wearing her wedding ring?!
I think she’s sent them off to be resized, insurance covered the vomit diamond and they’ve covered the cost of resizing them both

Reactions: 13
She’s such a sap, I think she likes to have her rings so everyone knows that she is married.
Also who cares about some cheap bags? It’s not like she is choosing between two beautiful high quality handmade leather bags, they are £15 bags made of cotton and polyester in some sweatshop somewhere.

• Heart
I’ve just seen that TikTok about her 2 year anniversary.
I hate to sound really horrible but looking back her hair on her wedding day is horrendous. Those extensions 🤢
Couple with the super tight ripped dress it’s just awful.

And I just realised from that TikTok she did a speech - what sentimental drivel.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen that TikTok about her 2 year anniversary.
I hate to sound really horrible but looking back her hair on her wedding day is horrendous. Those extensions 🤢
Couple with the super tight ripped dress it’s just awful.

And I just realised from that TikTok she did a speech - what sentimental drivel.
Omg is she still posting cringey stuff on tiktok? Has she got tonnes of abuse yet? I don't know what goes through her head when she puts cringey videos out into the world

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg is she still posting cringey stuff on tiktok? Has she got tonnes of abuse yet? I don't know what goes through her head when she puts cringey videos out into the world
Yeah she does.
The singing video is still up. Can’t even look at the thumbnail without cringing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...and another thing why does Frank never go out at night to pick his kids up from clubs!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.