Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if my husband got down on one knee with my insurance job ring then I’d laugh in his face! Is that her anniversary present? 😂 and also absolutely hilarious to do it during one of the least romantic films of all time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know ANYBODY who talks about their partner in the way she does about Mark. I would bet my house on it that he doesn’t talk about her in the same way.

Reactions: 27
I have a friend that she used to post all the time fotos with her hubby,showing the world what a fantastic husband he was,bragging about his surprices and basically they were looking soooo much in love ….Out of the blue they announced their divorce…She admitted that they were having issues for many years and he ended it by saying i am no longer in love with you!!This is what Mrs.Midsize reminds me🤪

Tell me it’s not just me who finds it bleeping WEIRD that she shared all that crap about Frank and the anniversary and the insurance claim ring? I mean, even allowing for the fact that she’s an ‘influencer’ and shares her life online instead of getting an actual job, I still can’t believe why she’d think to get on the internet and share all that stuff. Except, maybe (consciously or unconsciously), for Hazel’s benefit.

Reactions: 23
She’s a smug faced git isn’t she. Living in her own little dream world where Mark “dead behind the eyes” Taylor is Prince Charming. Thinking people find her stories remotely interesting. He could wrap up a turd and she’d be like “I’m so lucky for him…it’s his love language”
IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_4371.jpeg

her teeth are an absolute abomination. Youd think she would have had a couple from the bottom removed due to overcrowding and had a retainer or something to get them a bit straighter? They look awful.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine accepting this sack of tatties who offers the bare minimum? “Carved out some child free time” this the same man who fucks off to the football every Saturday? He boils some pasta once a month and maybe hoovers once in a blue moon whilst she runs around after him like he’s her fourth child. Couldn’t be me Charl. It’s been a heavy PR campaign for Frank this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
imagine accepting this sack of tatties who offers the bare minimum? “Carved out some child free time” this the same man who fucks off to the football every Saturday? He boils some pasta once a month and maybe hoovers once in a blue moon whilst she runs around after him like he’s her fourth child. Couldn’t be me Charl. It’s been a heavy PR campaign for Frank this month.
Absolutely this. 👏 She's so blind to it. He just feeds her crumbs and she's just grateful that someone would be with her. Charl, he's given you back your ring that the insurance company paid out for, as your wedding anniversary gift!!! Wake up. That's not a second wedding anniversary gift or gesture, he's bleeping playing you.
To the outside world he looks like the sort of bloke who's rubbing his hands with glee at the meal ticket that's been thrown at him. He moved into HER house and appears to do absolutely duck all. And yet he's a bleeping saint for cooking the pair of them a bit of pasta once a week. C'mon, get a grip. She'll never leave him, and whether the Hazel rumours are true, he bleeping knows Charl won't chuck him out either, regardless. Her family have got the measure of him I reckon, and that's why they are rarely in each other's company.

The bar for what she considers romance and respect is so low. I also think half of what she says he does is horse shite anyway so he’s even worse than she makes out. She was creaming herself telling that boring as duck ring anecdote over 19484746 stories.

• Haha
Absolutely this. 👏 She's so blind to it. He just feeds her crumbs and she's just grateful that someone would be with her. Charl, he's given you back your ring that the insurance company paid out for, as your wedding anniversary gift!!! Wake up. That's not a second wedding anniversary gift or gesture, he's bleeping playing you.
To the outside world he looks like the sort of bloke who's rubbing his hands with glee at the meal ticket that's been thrown at him. He moved into HER house and appears to do absolutely duck all. And yet he's a bleeping saint for cooking the pair of them a bit of pasta once a week. C'mon, get a grip. She'll never leave him, and whether the Hazel rumours are true, he bleeping knows Charl won't chuck him out either, regardless. Her family have got the measure of him I reckon, and that's why they are rarely in each other's company.
I agree about her family. Either that or he has made comments about how interfering her family were because when him and Charlotte got together she saw her mum a lot more than she does now and they even helped caring for Bill when he was a baby.

There is definitely beef between her family and Mark.

Reactions: 18
The constant bigging up of mark is so cringe 🥴 he’s so funny, he’s such an amazing dad, he’s so supportive of me blah blah blah, who is she trying to convince? Surely you would only go on like that if you’re trying to prove it to someone. I’m thinking she’s trying to convince herself or someone in her real life who’s previously doubted him/slagged him off. Also that ring story was absolutely hilarious 😂 I cannot believe that made her cry. The bar is honestly so so low it’s really embarrassing.

• Heart
Someone seriously needs to sit old size 13 down and tell her Merrrrrrl is A NORMAL bleeping BORING DOG. It proper gets to me how she tries to portray him as unique and funny and special WHEN LOADS OF DOGS LIE ON THEIR BACKS.

• Heart
I think Mark cheated on her with Horny Hazel & she threw her ring & broke it when she found out & now it’s back after being fixed & this is them giving it a second go. Because why the duck would he get down on 1 knee the prick. And of course she would take him back as she knows no-one else would put up with her tit & her bratty kids.
And sorry, but a ring with a stone that comes out as easily as that is not exactly the genuine article is it? I’ve smacked my rings accidentally against walls or doors so many times & the diamonds don’t budge.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Second insurance jobby in as many months.... 🧐🤣
First the 'flood' then the diamond 'drooped" out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.