Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3337.jpeg

“Don’t forget your suncream…blah blah blah” shut up Charl and stop acting like your some mum of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is going to be in full on pumpkin mode once those kids have gone back to school 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Most people have actually enjoyed their summer with their children and have gone and don’t things, so the majority know exactly where the hats and sun creams are and there needn’t be a “run around”… the only people who wouldn’t know where their children’s sun hats are are people who’ve had their kids indoors all summer long and done jack tit to make it a memorable six weeks, Charlotte.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Only two backpacks. Like Will’s gone off to war or has died.
He’s going to get so sick of her when he goes to comp and notices that none of his mates mothers are psychopaths. This child is going to school TOMORROW, Charlotte. There is 100% something psychological there with her reluctance to accept her 11 year old is no longer an infant, I’ve never known anyone like this. Yes it is emotional but by Christ it’s hardly a shock she has known this was coming. God help Bill’s future wife is all I’ll say.

Reactions: 22
Would it have killed her to put an iron near his white T-shirt!!!!!

I wish he could be at his Dads on weekdays as I think he would be better taken care of ♥

Reactions: 17
Would it have killed her to put an iron near his white T-shirt!!!!!

I wish he could be at his Dads on weekdays as I think he would be better taken care of ♥
Came here to say the same thing, so scruffy those kids are, all it takes is a few minutes to iron a top.
---
He’s going to get so sick of her when he goes to comp and notices that none of his mates mothers are psychopaths. This child is going to school TOMORROW, Charlotte. There is 100% something psychological there with her reluctance to accept her 11 year old is no longer an infant, I’ve never known anyone like this. Yes it is emotional but by Christ it’s hardly a shock she has known this was coming. God help Bill’s future wife is all I’ll say.
I bet Charlotte would be a bloody pain in the arse as a mother in law, Let’s hope Will’s future wife doesn’t want to visit her much just like she stays away from Mark’s mum, that would really piss on her chips, and I bet Mark would like to see his mum more and I bet Charlotte doesn’t allow it, the trog!

Reactions: 15
Omfg look at the state of the Polo Shirt 😡😡😡
And that’s before the first day begins!!!!!

All the money she makes off them and she can’t even buy nice, fresh and good quality school items plus it’s roasting hot and she’s got tights on the little girl!!!

She didn’t even get a back to school haircut!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Didn't even get stan new school shoes! That tshirt is already grey as well

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Omfg look at the state of the Polo Shirt 😡😡😡
And that’s before the first day begins!!!!!

All the money she makes off them and she can’t even buy nice, fresh and good quality school items plus it’s roasting hot and she’s got tights on the little girl!!!

She didn’t even get a back to school haircut!!!
I don’t know why I still get surprised at the state she sends her kids to school in but I’m still astonished

I’ve said this 100 times before…what a selfish neglectful parent.
The shoes look massive, they look unkempt whilst she’s probably got 20 layers of make up on and a dress 5 sizes too small.
She’s a joke, her agency need to wake up and see she’s a terrible person to have on their books .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why I still get surprised at the state she sends her kids to school in but I’m still astonished

I’ve said this 100 times before…what a selfish neglectful parent.
The shoes look massive, they look unkempt whilst she’s probably got 20 layers of make up on and a dress 5 sizes too small.
She’s a joke, her agency need to wake up and see she’s a terrible person to have on their books .
I think her agency know and that is why her work is drying up. They would rather give the ads to someone else on their books. They only call her if desperate or someone else cannot do it. Hence the very last minute jobs.

Reactions: 13
She really needs to get a proper life and go outside with people more. Crying at quotes/pictures on Instagram? It's not that deep!!

Reactions: 11
Those poor kids are being failed in plain bleeping sight. How the duck can those two selfish bastard parents openly treat those kids like an afterthought. Their first day at school and they send them looking like that. 😟Absolutely disgraceful.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Those poor kids are being failed in plain bleeping sight. How the duck can those selfish bastards treat those kids like an afterthought. Their first day at school and they send them looking like that. 😟Absolutely disgraceful.
Its just pure and utter laziness. Iron the kids shirt, tuck it in, pop his jumper on (yes its lovely weather but its cold in the morning before the sun gets up to temperature) - they just look so unbelievably scruffy and unkempt. Could she not have taken them all for a proper haircut last week? its just on another level isnt it?

Reactions: 18
Its just pure and utter laziness. Iron the kids shirt, tuck it in, pop his jumper on (yes its lovely weather but its cold in the morning before the sun gets up to temperature) - they just look so unbelievably scruffy and unkempt. Could she not have taken them all for a proper haircut last week? its just on another level isnt it?
Yet she spends loads on treatments for herself

Reactions: 9
Stan’s polo shirt!! She clearly hasn’t bothered buying him new ones. They get so wrecked and are so cheap much better just to throw them away at the end of the school year and replace with fresh ones. He looks an absolute state the poor kid. At least tuck it in even if it’s just for the photo!!
Daisy doesn’t look as bad but tights with a summer dress??!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.