Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a lazy fecking cow when it comes to caring for her children!!!! She should be checking that her child’s nails are clean!!!! After all she spends so much time on her own beauty tit (came home early from holiday for a nail appointment under the guise of an injured cat)
Those nails are disgusting. They should be trimmed short and kept clean. Those kids are so grotty and disheveled looking all the time its a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought she was going to Liverpool today, why are they at the Trafford Centre?! A Yo sushi ad incoming! At least the kids got a decent lunch it seems. And look, they aren't fussy!! There lies actual PROOF she doesn't give a tit about giving them a proper dinner at home. Just outed herself there.

Does Bill go to his dad's every weekend?

Reactions: 15
Never noticed it much before but she is wasted in those cooking stories 😲🤣

Reactions: 11
They seriously went all the way to Liverpool for a paid for Yo-Sushi and a home bargains visit and then left and went to the Trafford centre??! There’s so much to do and see in Liverpool. Again, she’s not living up to her “culture” title. That woman is full of 💩.

Reactions: 23
She’s a total lush, boozing three nights on the trot and no doubt tomorrow as well. I still can’t get over them driving to Liverpool for a free lunch and then heading homewards again. Even if she couldn’t be bothered for the kids sake then you would think she would realise that some content from somewhere other than Poynton could be interesting to her followers.

Reactions: 13
She can't see with her boozy eyes that dress looks awful. Not only that but it's far too small for her and her bra is on show. Ew!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If he is cheating I think she'd stay with him and let him carry on she doesn't want a broken marriage

• Wow
Reactions: 22
There is so much stuff to do with kids in Liverpool, especially on a lovely warm day like today! Some of its even free so would suit the tight arsed Taylor’s!

Yo Sushi and Home Bargains… she’s such a culture girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the absolutely shocking boozy stories with her disgusting boobs on show waffling on about her ring finger having eczema 🤢 🤢 were basically so she could tell Tattle why she’s not wearing her wedding ring.

Charl, it’ll take a lot more than that to convince anyone that Hazel isn’t in your wings, and there’s trouble in paradise.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So were watching the grinch (yes i know its September but my daughter is obsessed atm) anyway its uncanny the grinch teeth are the same as our old charl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely pissed.
Wtf is she making for their dinner. When she says tapas, is it just a whole load of tit that doesn't go together I'm so confused.

Reactions: 10
Definitely pissed.
Wtf is she making for their dinner. When she says tapas, is it just a whole load of tit that doesn't go together I'm so confused.
she’s making pineapple, asparagus and honey with potato sprout vests which I think she means Patatas bravas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a bleeping drunken mess she is. Like, im sorry, but shes been out for a few hours in the afternoon with her kids and thats the state she gets into? That’s embarrassing. Her fat ugly baps are turning my stomach also.

Reactions: 20
She’ll come on tomorrow and make excuses that she was having an ADHD over stimulated rant , but she’s just a drunken twit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.