Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just calling this now, I was in primark today and got a couple of autumn bits. I'm an 18/20
So I bought some things in 'large' and they are so incredibly oversized that I could have genuinely got a small. She'll be off purchasing XS or S from there and saying she's lost weight from coming off the pills. Mark my words now 😂😂
---
And yes she is pissed as a fart on those stories!!! Three thoughts....1) should she be cooking when so drunk?! 2) wonder if the kids had tapas too or pizza as per 🙄 and 3) that's some indentation on her ring finger!! Maybe it's from the irritation but it looks like her rings are way way too small. I don't have any marks at all when I take mine off!!

oh and 4) that pink dress is at least two sizes too small and looks frankly ridiculous. What does she see in the mirror that everyone else doesn't 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve had a break from this plus sized twunt as she was annoying the feck out of me and quite frankly repulsing me with her essays of how proud of herself she is and her dresses that are 4 sizes too tight.
Shame that things are exactly the same, the kids looking utterly grim and her going OTT for a random 30-something birthday. I’d be mortified if someone put balloons in a restaurant for me for a random birthday especially. A milestone birthday I could possibly excuse but they’d be mainly for the kids amusement, which of course hers weren’t there. He wouldn’t do a single thing like that for size 25 (she’s put on more weight and is no longer a 23!)

Reactions: 18
Why does pineapple need more sugar x 2 added to it?

Those poor children. We have a flat in Liverpool we rent out and every time there’s a break between tenants we go for a weekend. It’s brilliant for children. So much to do. Instead they were dragged over there for a free yo sushi whilst midsize started to get loaded on the free booze and then dragged back via home bargains? Liverpool is surrounded by beaches but rather than get a bit of sea air, midsize thought she would take them to the Trafford Centre (presumably wanted to go to Primark or Starbucks or that disgusting egg free cake shop place) to sit on a tiny patch of sand there?!

Reactions: 21
I'm just calling this now, I was in primark today and got a couple of autumn bits. I'm an 18/20
So I bought some things in 'large' and they are so incredibly oversized that I could have genuinely got a small. She'll be off purchasing XS or S from there and saying she's lost weight from coming off the pills. Mark my words now 😂😂
---
And yes she is pissed as a fart on those stories!!! Three thoughts....1) should she be cooking when so drunk?! 2) wonder if the kids had tapas too or pizza as per 🙄 and 3) that's some indentation on her ring finger!! Maybe it's from the irritation but it looks like her rings are way way too small. I don't have any marks at all when I take mine off!!

oh and 4) that pink dress is at least two sizes too small and looks frankly ridiculous. What does she see in the mirror that everyone else doesn't 🙈😂

I just had a thought. Maybe that's why she shoves pizza in the oven all the time because she's too drunk to cook a proper meal.

Mind you, that doesn't explain what she does later for her and Mark.

Agree her rings are too small, that wasn't an excema mark that was definitely an indentation mark.

And, the dress, maybe she is actually a bit too tipsy all the time and thinks she looks amazing when she looks in the mirror

Reactions: 14
It’s interesting about her ring actually. My mum had to have her wedding ring cut off earlier this year after over 50 years of wearing it through pregnancies, normal weight gain and loss etc. Anyway her fingers randomly swelled up in the warm weather we had back in June time and it was really uncomfortable so she had it removed at a jewellers and her finger looked very much like Charlottes with the sore dry skin where the ring had been on her swollen finger.
So I’m calling it, Charlottes’s ring was too tight, she has gained a lot of weight since they got married so it wouldn’t be a surprise really. Little tip for you Charlotte, try massaging it with coconut oil a couple of times a day.

Reactions: 19
Why does pineapple need more sugar x 2 added to it?

Those poor children. We have a flat in Liverpool we rent out and every time there’s a break between tenants we go for a weekend. It’s brilliant for children. So much to do. Instead they were dragged over there for a free yo sushi whilst midsize started to get loaded on the free booze and then dragged back via home bargains? Liverpool is surrounded by beaches but rather than get a bit of sea air, midsize thought she would take them to the Trafford Centre (presumably wanted to go to Primark or Starbucks or that disgusting egg free cake shop place) to sit on a tiny patch of sand there?!
Yes! I'm glad someone else hates that egg free cake place! There's one in the Golden Square shopping centre too. My kids dad's taste buds obviously fail him because he thinks they are so nice 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I keep thinking that a lot of the showing how happy they are, and how wonderful Mark is, what a fantastic father he is, how he has been featured so much more lately...isn't just for Tattles benefit. I think it's for Hazel. And for midsize's family.

I reckon he has done the dirty and she's forgiven him. And she wants Hazel to see that, in a petty, "I won" sort of way. And her family, because clearly they don't like him and her relationship with them is strained because of him. I think it probably all kicked off around the Wales trip too, hence the early home.

And I bet the coming off the anti-depressants is because it was a sticking point in their relationship that she hasn't been "happy", not that she actually felt ready to come off them (whether she really needed them or not...).

Could explain the weight gain too, her being that bloody miserable in herself as he was playing away. Although, is she not about the size she was when they met? There's that photo she used to share as her "before" when doing Slimming World, of her and Bill in the garden. He was only a toddler and she was her biggest (then). Isn't that around the time she went back to work and met Mark? Maybe he likes her bigger and she's been trying to keep him??

I keep thinking that a lot of the showing how happy they are, and how wonderful Mark is, what a fantastic father he is, how he has been featured so much more lately...isn't just for Tattles benefit. I think it's for Hazel. And for midsize's family.

I reckon he has done the dirty and she's forgiven him. And she wants Hazel to see that, in a petty, "I won" sort of way. And her family, because clearly they don't like him and her relationship with them is strained because of him. I think it probably all kicked off around the Wales trip too, hence the early home.

And I bet the coming off the anti-depressants is because it was a sticking point in their relationship that she hasn't been "happy", not that she actually felt ready to come off them (whether she really needed them or not...).

Could explain the weight gain too, her being that bloody miserable in herself as he was playing away. Although, is she not about the size she was when they met? There's that photo she used to share as her "before" when doing Slimming World, of her and Bill in the garden. He was only a toddler and she was her biggest (then). Isn't that around the time she went back to work and met Mark? Maybe he likes her bigger and she's been trying to keep him??
THIS!

also maybe she did have her ring cut off and she’s saying it was the stone that fell out🤥

Reactions: 9
‘Working’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Once again, Charl, you midsize twit, what you do IS NOT AN ACTUAL JOB.
And the tit she calls 'work' can be done at any time. Instead of getting pissed last night, why not do the work and edit in the evening! Frank won't melt if he has to watch a bit of telly on his own, or has to cook a bit of dinner or put his OWN CHILDREN to bed. She's such a bleeping martyr, and it's 💯avoidable with her 'job'.
And anyway why would her agency, who represent family vloggers, agree to tight deadlines and turnarounds on 'work' that would impact on family life or need doing at weekends etc. Surely their MO would be to be flexible and not pile on pressure to get things completed in an unrealistic timeframe. Makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Please tell me that this was last years reel?? The eldest is wearing Velcro shoes!!!!!!
Even if that is last year’s reel that’s still ridiculous!!!
She is a horrible, crappy mother. Any real care goes into the pointon strangler. I honestly think she is getting worse!!

Reactions: 11
Please tell me that this was last years reel?? The eldest is wearing Velcro shoes!!!!!!
He cant tie laces. I am 100% certain thats why she has him in these bleeping ridiculous toddler style velcro shoes, he clearly cant use normal laces. It’ an absolute disgrace.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yep. Last year's stalky reel of them getting dressed!!! And oh look Daisy is wearing her glasses! If that kid can't tie laces yet, then shame on them for not teaching him that.
I can clearly remember sitting on the floor with my kids, showing them how to tie laces and patiently going over and over and it until they'd nailed it.

Reactions: 7
Must be, hers aren't back yet are they? Surely she wouldn't dress them all in uniform for a video tonight when she could record a clip tomorrow?!

Reactions: 4
What is the Hazel rumours
There was some comments on her YT videos that Mark is having an affair with someone called Hazel.

It was all very out of the blue and Hazel is not that common of a name so we are thinking there could be some truth to the rumours

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.