Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids actually get a day out tomorrow because it’s a FREE trip!! Hope Charl enjoys selling her kids privacy for free trips and “content”, despicable.
I equally dislike organisations that partner up influencers.

Reactions: 20
So this summer hols her kids have had a gifted trip to Chester Zoo, a trip into Manchester to buy gifted clothes from primark, a holiday to wales that was cut short so mum could get her nails done, a trip to Marks mums but only because she was ill, a visit to their uncles but only so they could see the wedding photos, a cinema trip and a visit to Kayleigh’s for more pizza. Another free trip today then throw in the odd dog walk and a couple of Costa trips and that’s it.

I totally get that you don’t have to do something everyday and also get that it can be expensive but there are loads of cheap/ free things available - like a museum or taking them to find a new park, taking the dog for a walk somewhere else 🤦🏽‍♀️, fruit picking, baking, a sleepover at the grandparents.
Why be a family influencer if you hate spending time with your kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So this summer hols her kids have had a gifted trip to Chester Zoo, a trip into Manchester to buy gifted clothes from primark, a holiday to wales that was cut short so mum could get her nails done, a trip to Marks mums but only because she was ill, a visit to their uncles but only so they could see the wedding photos, a cinema trip and a visit to Kayleigh’s for more pizza. Another free trip today then throw in the odd dog walk and a couple of Costa trips and that’s it.

I totally get that you don’t have to do something everyday and also get that it can be expensive but there are loads of cheap/ free things available - like a museum or taking them to find a new park, taking the dog for a walk somewhere else 🤦🏽‍♀️, fruit picking, baking, a sleepover at the grandparents.
Why be a family influencer if you hate spending time with your kids 🤷🏽‍♀️
Even going to local library, museum or park they have loads of atuff on for kids in the holidays

Reactions: 10
So they clearly had duck all planned this weekend if she's agreed to be the last minute stand in for the Liverpool gig. This influencer business isn't the type that only tells you the night before you've got to travel somewhere to do a job. Hilarious she thinks it's exciting, whereas the rest of us would be questioning why you'd have been asked so last minute! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the kids might get an actual day out during their school holidays but only because Midsize is filling in last minute on some influencer brand ‘job.’ She is a disgusting excuse for a parent.

Reactions: 14
It's real Shame. The last weekend of the school holidays and and Charlotte is working. She talks about making memories with them and them growing up but then does this?she needs to get her priorities in order

Reactions: 10
...and now she's got a 'work heavy weekend' and crossing her fingers!! Seriously?! duck off you stupid witch. Loads of people work at the weekends, or have work to do over the weekends. You sound like a bleeping child. Grow up. And what happened to having the long weekend with Frank and the kids she mentioned on stories yesterday? Where's the other 'work' deadline suddenly come from. She's so full of tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I can't think of a single "job" that has less value to society. what a bloody world we live in 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Work heavy weekend! What happened to the “ last family weekend before schools go back “ money grabbing twit! Honestly the whole occupation of “ influencing “ has no value to add to society whatsoever

Reactions: 13
Eating in yo sushi. So they can’t be that fussy. Stop feeding them tit at home

Reactions: 23
If the last minute ‘work’ job was a #gifted trip to Yo Sushi in exchange for a reel then she really is even more pathetic, deluded, vacuous and lazy than I thought. How her family and close friends don’t sit her down and tell her what a twit she comes across as, I cannot understand.

GET A PROPER JOB, YOU MIDSIZE LOSER.

Reactions: 22
I really hope they haven’t gone to Liverpool purely to a free Yo sushi, I hope for the kids sake they do something more exciting than a trip to home bargains because their mum is obsessed with buying tit that she has seen on social media. They could have made a weekend of it and booked a cheap hotel room to make up for missing a couple of days their holiday the docks, the tate, various museums, the quirky quarter, the ferry and it’s a lovely day.

Reactions: 22
Yo sushi ad coming up
Autumn home bargains haul
Looks like they've gone to Liverpool fir shopping
So much culture and free stuff to explore there wasted on her

Reactions: 17
No way is she calling going out for a free lunch a busy work weekend? Is she actually a parody account and we’ve all been fooled?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mark has landed on his feet he gets to do sod all around the house and the only requirement of him being a good dad is the fact he's 'there' he knows he can duck around because she's so desperatly terrified of her marriage not working out and not being the prefect nuclear family I can imagine sorry charl I fucked Hazel from work but I will take you on a date and her forgiving him because she gets to dress up and go out with the man she fancies they both look desperately unhappy

Reactions: 15
Mark has landed on his feet he gets to do sod all around the house and the only requirement of him being a good dad is the fact he's 'there' he knows he can duck around because she's so desperatly terrified of her marriage not working out and not being the prefect nuclear family I can imagine sorry charl I fucked Hazel from work but I will take you on a date and her forgiving him because she gets to dress up and go out with the man she fancies they both look desperately unhappy
You’re right, he can do whatever he likes because she isn’t going to split with him. When they split up it will be him leaving her (probably for someone else as that tends to be the case with men).

I actually cannot believe that they went to Liverpool for lunch and to go to home bargains and then went back home via the Trafford centre. It’s a gorgeous day, Liverpool is full of great stuff to do. Pathetic,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re right, he can do whatever he likes because she isn’t going to split with him. When they split up it will be him leaving her (probably for someone else as that tends to be the case with men).

I actually cannot believe that they went to Liverpool for lunch and to go to home bargains and then went back home via the Trafford centre. It’s a gorgeous day, Liverpool is full of great stuff to do. Pathetic,
How can they be back in Manchester already? They were on the way to Liverpool four hours ago? So if you count a lunch stop and a HB visit (tragic), Charl doing her 'work' thing, they didn't do anything in Liverpool at all! How bleeping bizarre that they've chosen to go to the TC on their way home, which they can visit at any other time due to it being so near. It's such a lovely day, I bet they're already home.
At least Bill has escaped the exploitation and humiliation this time.

Reactions: 16
She is such a lazy fecking cow when it comes to caring for her children!!!! She should be checking that her child’s nails are clean!!!! After all she spends so much time on her own beauty tit (came home early from holiday for a nail appointment under the guise of an injured cat)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.