Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a fake head. Imagine setting up your camera on your restaurant table, while out for dinner just the two of you, just to film yourself. It's just nuts!
Why is she holding onto her head like that?!
---
Still doesn’t beat the time when she set her camera up outside by the bins to go back into the house close the door behind her and then film herself opening the door, coming out of the house to put the rubbish in the bins and go back inside and closing the door as if she didn’t know the camera was there and it just happened to be recorded. Then she would have had to come back outside to retrieve the camera.
Or the times she would set the camera up on a shelf in the supermarket, then walk past or set it up behind an item which she would then pick up…. Then she would go back and get the camera when she had done her filming..… it just amazes me that she can’t see how much of a twit she must look to the general public who witness her carrying on like this. she is an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
More fuss is made for him than any of the children’s birthdays!!!!!

My parents made it the other way around. It was all about us kids ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More fuss is made for him than any of the children’s birthdays!!!!!

My parents made it the other way around. It was all about us kids ♥
Me and partner hardly acknowledge each others birthday together we do it as a family and it's usually no big fuss cards and cake with kids but on kids birthdays it's always made to be extremely special for them (not big and lavish that doesnt equate to special) but its for them and they love it I can never imagine it being the other way around

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me and partner hardly acknowledge each others birthday together we do it as a family and it's usually no big fuss cards and cake with kids but on kids birthdays it's always made to be extremely special for them (not big and lavish that doesnt equate to special) but its for them and they love it I can never imagine it being the other way around
Agree. I actually find it a bit odd/juvinille the way shes made a fuss of his bday. He is a grown man, its not a significant milestone Birthday. The “special” breakfast, devorating the living room, the balloons at the restaurant- its all just so over the top and it is all purely for instagram content. Give the guy a card and some small gifts from
the kids- fine. The rest of it wasnt for Mark.

• Heart
I just can’t get over what an odd family they really are. All of them! Why on earth did they not go out as a family yesterday. Is that man incapable of sitting and having a meal with his children??
Why don’t Charls other family members ever come round for a visit. Why don’t they take the chidlren out for the day. Why is it only Fridays at her grandparents and ham day do they spend any time with her family. It’s so strange! Why couldn’t she have brought marks mum round for a family today to their house (presuming the mum doesn’t drive). The family life she portrays is very mundane and boring and it’s her job to sell/promote her life on the internet, she’s a huge flop!

Reactions: 22
Her mum only ever comes round now to do a couple hours obligatory babysitting while charlotte & mark go out. her parents never ever come to see them or to spend any proper time with the kids. Its so obvious that something has happened between the 4 adults. I get the distinct impression theres an issue between her parents & mar

Reactions: 18
Last minute work engagement tomorrow in Liverpool?
So someone’s dropped out and her agency know she’s desperate and will drop everything for work.

Also totally agree with being adults and not really celebrating birthdays. My husband and I don’t do much - just a few small gifts and a card as it’s about the kids! We make a total fuss of them.
I was 40 this year and I got a little bit more of a fuss but the kids were totally involved in it.
They are selfish awful parents

Reactions: 21
Last minute work engagement tomorrow in Liverpool?
So someone’s dropped out and her agency know she’s desperate and will drop everything for work.

Also totally agree with being adults and not really celebrating birthdays. My husband and I don’t do much - just a few small gifts and a card as it’s about the kids! We make a total fuss of them.
I was 40 this year and I got a little bit more of a fuss but the kids were totally involved in it.
They are selfish awful parents

I nearly broke my legs to get here to say exactly the same thing!!!!!

Plus on the Booze yesterday and back on it tonight!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s because she’s an obsessive stalker and is terrified he’s going to run off.

Reactions: 12
So she did duck all with the kids the day of Mark’s birthday and spent most of the time cleaning. Gave the kids yet another crap dinner.
Sat at the island again plugged into devices whilst eating.

Today they are both hungover, have a day off work, and for the last day of the summer holidays have done sweet fa with the kids, yet again.

Everything is about her and Mark. My husband would think I’ve lost it if I organised balloons for his chair in a restaurant for a dinner with just the two of us!!! So cringe.
Yes! And ate that dishroom meal kit bacon wrap thing to themselves! Bet the kids didn't get any!!
---
I nearly broke my legs to get here to say exactly the same thing!!!!!

Plus on the Booze yesterday and back on it tonight!!!!
Is that another meal she's cooking just for her and Mark??
---
It’s because she’s an obsessive stalker and is terrified he’s going to run off.
.she definitely comes across as single white female if mark even looks at another woman. Or man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s such a dick - there is so much you can do in Manchester for free. Those kids have done duck all this summer

Reactions: 18
Oh come on, Betty! Yes it was about batteries and she was a last minute invite, but it was a SUMMIT don’t forget! 🤣🤣🤣

Like the last one, when she was the 5th last minute pick to go to a conference to talk about batteries…

• Haha
  • Heart
So weird that the summit was never mentioned again, no tags or shared content of her from the brand of her management. So odd.

What freebie have they got in Liverpool tomorrow do we think? The wildlife park?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.