Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hooray, Frank's off work which means the kids will get a day out because big Charl is incapable of taking them anywhere other than a woefully inadequate dog walk/trip to load up on a sugary beverage

Reactions: 19
Hooray, Frank's off work which means the kids will get a day out because big Charl is incapable of taking them anywhere other than a woefully inadequate dog walk/trip to load up on a sugary beverage
Bet he's off work to sleep off his hangover the kids are going nowhere

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You win the thread today 😂

Even photoshopped and filtered to duck she looks massive.
Weight should fall off now though she’s off the medication!
Shes easily the biggest now that shes ever been, she’s absolutely huge. The weight gain on her face is terrible.

Reactions: 21
Completely agree. It will be interesting to see how she navigates the weight point when she does her next (inevitable) chatty update about how she’s getting on since coming off the (low dose) meds.

She will still be the size of a house, caked in layers of NARS and CT with an extra lashing of contour to try and give her face some structure, all to try to hide how truly massive she is. Wonder what her excuse will be for the weight not having dropped off because it was all due to the Citalopram 🤣

Oh hi there, Pinocchio, with your nasty cheap pants Primark thongs on fire 🤥 We see you, Charl.

Shes easily the biggest now that shes ever been, she’s absolutely huge. The weight gain on her face is terrible.

Reactions: 14
Why does she insist on showing us a picture of her big fat legs?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It really irritates me that she claims not to filter/edit photos when it is so obvious that she does.
Looks like a fun day for the kids stuck at home again no doubt glued to a screen while Mark and Charlotte are hungover watching tit on Tik tok
---
What straight 36 year old man wants balloons in the restaurant in his birthday? So she cleaned the house including the oven, showered and fake tanned, while the kids were in screens(even while eating lunch) then they had frozen pizza(surprise surprise) and didn’t even get to sing happy birthday and do cake and candles with their dad on his birthday? Then she made sure to film herself during the meal in an attempt to look natural chatting etc to include on her reel but it’s not natural and candid when you have set the camera up to film yourself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Day in the life vlog (marks bday)

- jesus christ how much food do the pair of them consume over the course of a day?! It’s disgusting. Smoked Salmon Bagel AND an Almond Croissant AND fruit for breakfast then a few hours later then lunch, then brownies, costa coffee, then out for a meal….

- mark “coming over for a kiss“ when she was filming and “oh that wasn’t supposed to be in there” - oh shut the duck up you idiot

- the manic cleaning for her Mum’s benefit

- giving the kids pizza & chips AGAIN

- the bleeping balloons at the table in the restaurant…. Ultimate cringe

- Mark looking rough and wearing that bleeping grey hoodie to dinner

- Charlotte looking utterly terrible with those rats tails looking extensions in….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she made the kids go with her to take the balloons to the restaurant when they weren’t even going for the meal 🙈 it just feels a Bit like “oh look what we are doing without you”
Also my partner would find it SO awkward if I took balloons to a restaurant and it was just me and him going for a meal 🤣 maybe if it was a big family event or a big birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow!!!! He really pulled out all the stops and got super dressed up for his birthday meal!!!!

I remember our Dad/Mum would come home from work, have a quick bath (back in the 70’s) and we’d all go out to our local Chinese for a birthday meal with all us kids.

Then we’d come home and whoever’s birthday it was would open their presents whilst we had cake and Buck’s Fizz 🥂

I have many many lovely memories that I’m super grateful for ♥

Size 23 Kids will only remember having to perform for the Camera and being fed tit food whilst Mum/Dad eat all the good stuff every night 😡

Size 23 please put your pancake tits away 😡

It's cruel. Thinking about it from the kids point of view. They made an effort to decorate for their dad and wish him happy birthday then later on they find out mum and dad are going out for a meal for his birthday and they aren't invited!! Talk about making them feel unwanted :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does she insist on showing us a picture of her big fat legs?
How she can claim to be a size 14-16 when her legs are that big is beyond me! I’m an 18 and my legs in that position are half the size!

Reactions: 16
So she did duck all with the kids the day of Mark’s birthday and spent most of the time cleaning. Gave the kids yet another crap dinner.
Sat at the island again plugged into devices whilst eating.

Today they are both hungover, have a day off work, and for the last day of the summer holidays have done sweet fa with the kids, yet again.

Everything is about her and Mark. My husband would think I’ve lost it if I organised balloons for his chair in a restaurant for a dinner with just the two of us!!! So cringe.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but she looks bleeping massive in those sped up shots of her cleaning.. size 14/16 she is not.

Reactions: 13
JFC her arse. Even in a timelapse it’s so obvious that she is bleeping massive. ‘Midsize’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Charl, you are a lying cow. If you’re so body positive and so so proud of yourself like you say you are, then own it.

Reactions: 16
They really did duck all as a family for Frank's birthday. She really can't see it, can she? Too busy bleeping vlogging. Why the duck is she cleaning on his birthday, and setting up her camera in multiple areas to film herself. Why couldn't they all go out for coffee and then pick up the cakes. Or go out and kick a ball around, take the dog for a walk. But no, feed them a tit dinner and shower them in the middle of the afternoon! Why? Will granny and grandad melt if they have to do anything with them? As for the balloons at the restaurant!! Oh puh-lease!!!
It really is truly pitiful how little they do with their children. She bangs on about them growing up, but does duck all with them and EVERYTHING is about just her and Frank. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The bit at the end where she’s covertly filming herself chatting and having a good time is so so CRINGE 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bit at the end where she’s covertly filming herself chatting and having a good time is so so CRINGE 😬
when she bites the straw it gave me the massive ick, proof that she thought she looked cute and that she’s a massive narc 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Still doesn’t beat the time when she set her camera up outside by the bins to go back into the house close the door behind her and then film herself opening the door, coming out of the house to put the rubbish in the bins and go back inside and closing the door as if she didn’t know the camera was there and it just happened to be recorded. Then she would have had to come back outside to retrieve the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.