Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know why she calls him Bill? Seems odd when the obvious nick for William is Will. Hopefully no one one from secondary school finds her page/channel and starts calling him Bill to tease him, he clearly doesn’t like it
She has never said, but someone said in a previous thread said they think she does it to separate herself in her mind, from bills real dad and his family.
Because they call him Will or William, she doesn't want to be the same so she says Bill to be different.

Reactions: 7
Aha! Apparently she has a cousin called William who shortens it to Will which is why she shortens his to Bill.
---
More likely Charlotte is the only one who calls him Bill, so she can sing 'my boy bill' from Carousel. Clearly his name is Will, I think it's irritated people.
Just seen on a video this is also why she calls him Bill! Apparently she referred to him as her “Little Carousel baby”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Aha! Apparently she has a cousin called William who shortens it to Will which is why she shortens his to Bill.
---

Just seen on a video this is also why she calls him Bill! Apparently she referred to him as her “Little Carousel baby”
What the heck?! Little carousel baby?! That’s such a forced and unnatural way to refer to a child. It’s on par with Day and Wanny ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In a lot of her older vlogs she refers to him a William . I mean who shortens the name Daisy to Day ??! It sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Jesus has this little girl got no privacy. Imagine she must have been excited for this but this twit makes it all about herself and content, rather than letting her have this experience to herself and letting her excitedly ring round grandparents family etc she doesnt get that she just gets splattered over the Internet.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She is so neglectful of her children 😡
That little girl should be wearing her glasses 👓

I apologise if I’m too critical but I think those hearing aids look ill fitting and drab. A lovely sparkly pink would have been nice and she’s at that age where she would like some nice hair styles so not to emphasise on her hearing aids.

It’s like size 23 wants them noticed and mentioned so everyone thinks she’s an amazing and attentive mother 😡
I believe her previous ones were pink and I would assume daisy gets to choose the colour herself so I would avoid critiquing the choices of a child. I also really don’t like your suggestion that daisy should be made to have hairstyles that hide her hearing aids, or not ‘emphasise’ them as you said. Why should she hide them or emphasise them less? She has hearing aids and should be proud to wear whatever hair style she wants regardless of whether her hearing aids are seen or not. You don’t know Daisy anymore than any of us here so you also don’t know what she would or wouldn’t like. Comments like this are why tattle gets such a bad name. Critique her stupid mother for not making sure she’s wearing her glasses (I agree with this!) but to make your other comments just makes you look like a troll. Kids are off limits they don’t choose to have their lives plastered everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her children are her #content. She's not creative and she's lazy. Her ads are spoonfed to her, so it's an easy win for her to pimp her kids out for likes and cash. Imagine that being your go to for today. A trip to get your ears pierced ends up on your mother's Instagram for anyone and everyone to see! It's absolutely bleeping vile.

Reactions: 10
It really winds me up that parents still use Claires to pierce ears. It’s widely known that guns cause damage and needles are much better but because Claires pierce any age, parents would rather go there than explain to their children that they have to wait for an age that a reputable piercer will do them.
I don’t want to argue about this, no shade to anyone here, but it’s not surprising to me that Charlotte has given in to her “princess” daughter and taken her to Claires 🙄

Reactions: 21
I believe her previous ones were pink and I would assume daisy gets to choose the colour herself so I would avoid critiquing the choices of a child. I also really don’t like your suggestion that daisy should be made to have hairstyles that hide her hearing aids, or not ‘emphasise’ them as you said. Why should she hide them or emphasise them less? She has hearing aids and should be proud to wear whatever hair style she wants regardless of whether her hearing aids are seen or not. You don’t know Daisy anymore than any of us here so you also don’t know what she would or wouldn’t like. Comments like this are why tattle gets such a bad name. Critique her stupid mother for not making sure she’s wearing her glasses (I agree with this!) but to make your other comments just makes you look like a troll. Kids are off limits they don’t choose to have their lives plastered everywhere.
I have removed the post.
I am absolutely not a troll.

Reactions: 4
It really winds me up that parents still use Claires to pierce ears. It’s widely known that guns cause damage and needles are much better but because Claires pierce any age, parents would rather go there than explain to their children that they have to wait for an age that a reputable piercer will do them.
I don’t want to argue about this, no shade to anyone here, but it’s not surprising to me that Charlotte has given in to her “princess” daughter and taken her to Claires 🙄
I am really interested in this post. I had a gun ear piercing in my teens and a few years ago had a second piercing in both ear lobes and was advised that needles are better. I had it done and it all seemed to heal up correctly. Way after the healing time I took out the surgical steel post and put in gold earrings and then the trouble started. The ear wept and swelled up, I was still bathing it every day btw. Then I changed back to steel posts. it got worse. I went to Dr who gave me antibiotics and then advised me to take out the piercing. As soon as I did it healed over like it never was there. I would be too scared to try again now. Meanwhile my gun piercings healed perfectly and despite not wearing earrings for months during the pandemic they never close over. Do you have any reading on the gun vs needle? I really want to understand what went wrong for me. Dr said my body just said no.
I would add though I never went to Claires for the gun piercing!

Reactions: 1
I just think she meant Charlotte never puts in any effort into her daughters hair. It’s always like she’s being dragged over a hedge backwards yet her mother spends hours doing her own hair and make up. When I was Daisy’s age I really couldn’t care less what my hair looked like but my mum spent ages washing and drying it, brushing it and putting in plaits and bunches etc. if a child has very long hair like Daisy, it’s really important to do these things or get it cut short.

Reactions: 6
I just think she meant Charlotte never puts in any effort into her daughters hair. It’s always like she’s being dragged over a hedge backwards yet her mother spends hours doing her own hair and make up. When I was Daisy’s age I really couldn’t care less what my hair looked like but my mum spent ages washing and drying it, brushing it and putting in plaits and bunches etc. if a child has very long hair like Daisy, it’s really important to do these things or get it cut short.
No, you and I both know that wasn’t what she meant - hence why she has now deleted the post.

Reactions: 2
No, you and I both know that wasn’t what she meant - hence why she has now deleted the post.
I deleted the post because it’s been misconstrued what I was meaning. Sorry if this has offended you Charlotte!!!!!
---
I see size 23 is on here this morning!!! Spend more time looking after your poor children and stop selling their privacy.
The ear piercing would have been a lovely Mum + Gran outing but instead it was turned into more fodder for Instagram 😡😡

Reactions: 5
She took her daughter to CLAIRES to have her ears pierced.
Did she do that because it was cheaper than a reputable place which doesn’t punch a blunt rod through the ear by sheer force?

Reactions: 9
Jesus has this little girl got no privacy. Imagine she must have been excited for this but this twit makes it all about herself and content, rather than letting her have this experience to herself and letting her excitedly ring round grandparents family etc she doesnt get that she just gets splattered over the Internet.
And Charlotte has to shoe horn herself into the caption by saying she got her ears pierced at 17. Nobody cares Charlotte, this is about your daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I deleted the post because it’s been misconstrued what I was meaning. Sorry if this has offended you Charlotte!!!!!
---
I see size 23 is on here this morning!!! Spend more time looking after your poor children and stop selling their privacy.
The ear piercing would have been a lovely Mum + Gran outing but instead it was turned into more fodder for Instagram 😡😡
🙈 how original. Don’t deflect onto me because you know full well you’re in the wrong. Your post wasn’t ‘misconstrued’ at all, you said what you said at least have the bottle to stand behind it. I’m also not Charlotte, would you like me to attach a picture of my normal finger nails to prove it? What a childish response, own your faults.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am really interested in this post. I had a gun ear piercing in my teens and a few years ago had a second piercing in both ear lobes and was advised that needles are better. I had it done and it all seemed to heal up correctly. Way after the healing time I took out the surgical steel post and put in gold earrings and then the trouble started. The ear wept and swelled up, I was still bathing it every day btw. Then I changed back to steel posts. it got worse. I went to Dr who gave me antibiotics and then advised me to take out the piercing. As soon as I did it healed over like it never was there. I would be too scared to try again now. Meanwhile my gun piercings healed perfectly and despite not wearing earrings for months during the pandemic they never close over. Do you have any reading on the gun vs needle? I really want to understand what went wrong for me. Dr said my body just said no.
I would add though I never went to Claires for the gun piercing!
You’ll likely find that it was a reaction to the gold that caused it! But it’s also true that sometimes bodies can just reject piercings! I’ve had a lip piercing for almost a year and it still weeps and causes me issues! I can find some links on gun vs needle though, it’s pretty well known now. I personally think Claires should stop offering piercings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
IMPORTANT💞

we operate a strict no-gun piercing policy. I do not use one, own one, or recommend any shop does. They are unsafe, unsanitary and cause significant tissue damage. Reusable piercing guns can put clients in direct contact with the blood and body fluids of previous clients, thus the possibility of transmitting blood-borne pathogens (i.e HIV/ Hepatitis B, C) from person to person. Even though the guns can become contaminated with bloodborne disease-causing microorganisms, multiple times a day, they are made of plastic therefore cannot be sterilised or it would literally melt.

The Hepatitis virus can live for extended periods of time and could be harboured within a piercing gun for several weeks. Babies, young children and others with a compromised immune system may be at higher risk of contracting such infection.

Blunt force trauma forces the blunt, low-quality studs through the skin until the skin snaps to allow the stud through. This causes more trauma and swelling to the area than a needle piercing ever would. The effect on the body is more like a crush injury than a piercing. Occasionally the intense pressure and speed of the gun’s spring-loaded mechanism is not sufficient enough to force the blunt stud through the flesh. In these cases, the earring may become lodged part way through the skin but not fully. With blunt force trauma comes excessive swelling, and these inappropriately designed butterfly-backed studs do not allow enough room for a good swell or adequate blood flow, leading to embedding/infections. 6mm is the standard stud length whereas I don’t pierce lobes using anything less than 8mm bars.

The studs are usually made of nickel, plated with 9ct gold or sterling silver, both of which are unsuitable for fresh/healing piercings. We don’t use or recommend gold plated earrings as the plating can rub off due to general wear and tear, exposing the nickel beneath the coating which will likely cause irritation and/or infection. Sterling silver contains nickel and can again cause irritation/infection. It also oxidises when in contact with bodily fluids which leads to permanently staining your skin black at the piercing site. This is called Localised Argyria. Now onto the butterfly backs… the backs have a large surface area and lots of nooks and crannies for dirt and bacteria to hide in. Aside from this, butterfly backs are super uncomfortable to sleep on and the earring itself can stab you when lied on it. It’s also too easy for these studs to embed into the lobes as people generally tighten them too much causing sore irritated ears.

When pierced by a professional, reputable body piercer, we only use implant grade titanium jewellery, that comes in a variety of sizes which our years of experience will determine which size we use to allow for the swell. Thus less chance of irritation/infection and embedding.

The aftercare I’ve seen coming from these shops that offer gun piercings is highly inaccurate and I usually tell my clients who have come to me to fix their piercings, to forget everything they’ve been told and I will start from scratch with aftercare
This is a recent post from my tattooist aimed at Claire’s, a real eye opener as I wasn’t fully aware how bad the guns were.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.