Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s going to move the fire guard to be in front of the telly when she puts the fire thing on Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Recap - still pretending to be a size 13 and filters her pictures to duck.
Gets an emergency appointment at the Drs for her “flu” get’s antibiotics, manages to go to Aldi 2 days later films what’s new to her in Aldi with a full face of make up on.
Then she is drinking a cocktail in the garden still on antibiotics.

Still under feeding her kids on crap meals. 1/4 organge, small handful of blueberries, a slice of cucumber, sweet bar cake and a cheese and bean toasty for the kids evening meal!!! Lazy lazy poor excuse of a Mother !!!

Still using her children as cash cows 🐮 on her Instagram to make her money so she can buy more milk maid tent dresses and crap she doesn’t need from B and M plus all the new make she has treated herself to.
Charlotte is a selfish self centered mother who spends not time treating her kids they are all on iPads as she is too lazy to take them to the park etc.
They only get days out if it #GIFTED

Reactions: 19
We should start a tally with how often those kids eat crappy meals alone every week. Bet its more than she claims!
These school holidays will be interesting.

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over the ‘diary’ in her notes on her phone. Why did she put antidepressants rather than the name of the medication. That’s like me writing ‘coming off pain relief’ when I could be coming off paracetamol, tramadol or morphine. You’d specify which one surely?! And why the notes covering a few days at a time? If you were serious about watching to track weaning off medication for whatever reason, you’d do daily notes, maybe a recap each evening before bed. I wouldn’t be able to remember exactly how I felt 2 days ago. It’s like she’s already pre-written it and she’s sharing it at a much later date. She really annoys me.

Reactions: 18
Considering Billiam is leaving primary within the next week, she’s hardly mentioned it. I thought she’d have been milking it for how emotional she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thread title is brutal 😂

Her client was lovely(why is her vocabulary so limited?) which means they told her how amazing she is and that they are so excited to work with her. It’s their job to stroke your ego Charlotte,

I see she’s back playing Charlie Dimmock again,

Reactions: 13
Why has she bought a fire guard to guard the wall, it’s off centre too which makes me feel 🤢 it’s like a mixture of nursing home and student decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the thread title - I am brutal 👌🏻 especially to selfish witches who cheat on their partners, emotionally abuse their kids and gaslight potentially vulnerable audience members. She deserves it all, she really, does, because she’s just so lovely, and such an inspiration, and such a fast swimmer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping 'animal lover' - you have a dog and rats Charlotte. It's hardly a farm. Everything she says and does is so cringe.

Reactions: 16
It’s like watching a cabbage patch doll apply a full face of make up isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So many ads in new video, I’d just pressed skip ad and before I knew it was having to wait and press it again. Think she’s known everyone would be watching this one and put more ads on deliberately. Thread title brutal, that alone would make me need meds.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.