Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not over seeing that fire guard yesterday. The house is beginning to look like one that people have to go in to clear all the stuff from when the elderly resident passes away. I'm expecting a tower of newspapers at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Regular bleeping Snow White is our charl ! A flock of birds follow her whilst cleaning her old people’s home , I mean house too !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That vlog!!! Manipulative witch with the clickbait title, so many ads and the breathy, close to tears voice. She knows exactly what she's doing. She was being brave, found it hard to look at the camera, but could still put her usual slap on and forgot herself 'cos she could still pout!!! And not forgetting she wants us all to be proud of her. Yes, really!!! She needs a job, to get out of her house and mix with adults.

Also, just sharing this from another thread. Not that Charl will give a duck.

Horrific ad shows danger of posting pics of your child on social media https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Attachments

Reactions: 13
JFC that vlog. Is there anything she won’t do for ‘content.’ She really is disgusting.

GET A PROPER JOB, YOU MIDSIZE twit.

Reactions: 12
‘Just remember that I am proud of you,’ says Midsize to her ring light and tripod. SHE HAS LOST THE PLOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I know it’s way too soon to be thinking about the next thread title, and also a cringe look to nominate myself. But I feel this short and succinct message might bring some therapeutic value for all us Tattlers.

GET A PROPER JOB, YOU MIDSIZE twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She says that she knows what eating to put on weight looks like and she isn't doing it. Is she for real?! Maybe she should try weighing everything and tracking in my fitness pal and I can guarantee she'll get a shock! She said she had two bits of toast, coffee and juice for breakfast. That can range anything from maybe 350-600 cals depending on if she put butter, jam, how sugary the coffee is etc. That can be perfectly fine if you're eating three balanced meals a day but we know she stuffs her face with rich, cheesy, oily meals every night with mark. Never mind alcohol, snacks and a sedentary lifestyle (sorry but she in no world is 'really active').

Actually out of interest what would you all term as really active? I go to yoga three times a week, the gym twice and try to walk 5k a few days a week. I'm disabled with a fatigue disorder so for me personally I feel that is pretty active - but for the average person I'm thinking not?! I would say moderately active on questionnaires etc.

God she really is dim 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know what eating to lose weight looks like and she’s definitely not doing it! She’s completely delusional! Try counting calories and sticking to 1600 a day then she’ll quickly see how to lose weight.

Anyone will and can lose weight if they are in a calorie deficit, FACT!

Reactions: 13
What exactly is a client call???? She says it like someone is her client but I suspect she's the client maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still calling it that she’ll have been on the Ozempic if she suddenly loses weight. Then she can prove to all us nasty trolls that it was the antidepressants making her fat, not the thousands of calories she shoves down her gullet as an “active girl who enjoys her food”.

Reactions: 21
‘I know what eating to gain weight looks like and I know I haven’t been doing that’ - as moments later she lifts a HUGE cup of creamy coffee to her mouth that is no doubt riddled with sugar. She’s got her head so far into the sand she’s basically in Australia. The delusion is incomprehensible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s carrying on as if she’s dealing with a terminal illness. I appreciate that for some people mental health issues are extremely serious but she is just milking this to high heaven. Its ALL for content, and she just sounds pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.