Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stick to Charl being a size 23 twit rather than an ear piercing debate? It’s never going to end well when there are strong views either way. I’ll get told off for moderating the thread I know but it’s never going to end well on a thread that’s not about piercings

Reactions: 27
I couldn’t care less about how the ear is pierced, I think piercings on kids looks chavvy AF. JUST MY VIEWS DONT JUMP ON ME 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would be really shocked if she doesn’t mention it at all, maybe a video incoming, twee music with clips of Bill from reception to now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be really shocked if she doesn’t mention it at all, maybe a video incoming, twee music with clips of Bill from reception to now.
100%! With a croaky sad voiceover about how “this was hard to post because I feel so emotional and lost”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But you’re not listening to them, Midsize, nor are you spending time with your house guests. You’re photographing mundane weekend footage of your home - without your children’s let alone your guests’ child’s permission - and posting it on the internet. You are a duck*d up, lazy twit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
But you’re not listening to them, Midsize, nor are you spending time with your house guests. You’re photographing mundane weekend footage of your home - without your children’s let alone your guests’ child’s permission - and posting it on the internet. You are a duck*d up, lazy twit.
Why ate they so close to the screen?

Reactions: 8
Pizza AGAIN. With a side helping of pringles, sweeties, cupcakes and some token water melon…..

CE6B01CC-7B7D-495B-B52B-9A3AF9722B13.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if there was an agreement with Billiam’s Dad that the end of primary school was the cut off for sharing him so publicly/without Will’s consent?
---
Or maybe she just doesn’t get the angles.

Reactions: 4
At the risk of sounding like my mother, those kids will turn into a pizza soon! For someone who fancies herself as a foodie she puts zero imagination or effort into food for her family.

Reactions: 18
There is lovely picture of her eldest on his Dad's Facebook where they have been to a wedding.
He is wearing a lovely suit and looks so clean and fresh compared to size 23’s wedding and other family celebrations.
I just had a nosey… how did charpaldi pull him?! She was seriously punching, and has seriously downgraded with Frank!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMPORTANT💞

we operate a strict no-gun piercing policy. I do not use one, own one, or recommend any shop does. They are unsafe, unsanitary and cause significant tissue damage. Reusable piercing guns can put clients in direct contact with the blood and body fluids of previous clients, thus the possibility of transmitting blood-borne pathogens (i.e HIV/ Hepatitis B, C) from person to person. Even though the guns can become contaminated with bloodborne disease-causing microorganisms, multiple times a day, they are made of plastic therefore cannot be sterilised or it would literally melt.

The Hepatitis virus can live for extended periods of time and could be harboured within a piercing gun for several weeks. Babies, young children and others with a compromised immune system may be at higher risk of contracting such infection.

Blunt force trauma forces the blunt, low-quality studs through the skin until the skin snaps to allow the stud through. This causes more trauma and swelling to the area than a needle piercing ever would. The effect on the body is more like a crush injury than a piercing. Occasionally the intense pressure and speed of the gun’s spring-loaded mechanism is not sufficient enough to force the blunt stud through the flesh. In these cases, the earring may become lodged part way through the skin but not fully. With blunt force trauma comes excessive swelling, and these inappropriately designed butterfly-backed studs do not allow enough room for a good swell or adequate blood flow, leading to embedding/infections. 6mm is the standard stud length whereas I don’t pierce lobes using anything less than 8mm bars.

The studs are usually made of nickel, plated with 9ct gold or sterling silver, both of which are unsuitable for fresh/healing piercings. We don’t use or recommend gold plated earrings as the plating can rub off due to general wear and tear, exposing the nickel beneath the coating which will likely cause irritation and/or infection. Sterling silver contains nickel and can again cause irritation/infection. It also oxidises when in contact with bodily fluids which leads to permanently staining your skin black at the piercing site. This is called Localised Argyria. Now onto the butterfly backs… the backs have a large surface area and lots of nooks and crannies for dirt and bacteria to hide in. Aside from this, butterfly backs are super uncomfortable to sleep on and the earring itself can stab you when lied on it. It’s also too easy for these studs to embed into the lobes as people generally tighten them too much causing sore irritated ears.

When pierced by a professional, reputable body piercer, we only use implant grade titanium jewellery, that comes in a variety of sizes which our years of experience will determine which size we use to allow for the swell. Thus less chance of irritation/infection and embedding.

The aftercare I’ve seen coming from these shops that offer gun piercings is highly inaccurate and I usually tell my clients who have come to me to fix their piercings, to forget everything they’ve been told and I will start from scratch with aftercare
This is a recent post from my tattooist aimed at Claire’s, a real eye opener as I wasn’t fully aware how bad the guns were.
Thank you so much ladies for explaining this. I had not considered the germs on a gun or the issues above. I was lucky.

They were proper gold earrings I put in after my second needle piercings. My original piercings rejects any non precious metals so I was amazed to get a near cauliflower ear after 4 months! I was a bit frustrated at the whole situation and really embarrassed to have to go for antibiotics as I felt I was wasting the GPs time, but then I was also glad I had just attempted another ear lobe piercing and not a cartiledge piercing as I had been reading about the success of one in particular for migraine as I feel I would have got a much worse result and scarring where as once I gave up on the second piercing it all closed up as if nothing had happened.

Char should defo not take her little girl to Claires then. But we know she will! Just like she carries on with the poor nutrition and lazy meals. I am amazed the kids dont have rickets. I would have thought with daisy and Stanleys health issues, she would be really up on feeding them good quality food and not stuffing them full of processed tit.

She will go for the gun as it's easy for Charl. Plus she will probs have a better chance of freebies at Claires.

Another tit and lazy "picky tea' and why are those children being photgraphed all the time and why are they so close to the TV!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
bleeping pizza AGAIN for those poor kids!! I mean couldn't she do chicken and chips or homemade burgers. Calls herself foodie, but only when it's for her and Frank. The poor cash cows/inconveniences get shite dinners every single day. They're both selfish, lazy fuckers.

Reactions: 13
The vlog about coming off her meds - dear god! So slow and pathetic, like she is near death. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed to be putting out this ‘content’

She MUST be talked about by her family & friends. So unhinged.

Reactions: 15
I remember my mum saying when she was a little girl that you got your ears pierced with a needle (that had been put in the gas ring of the cooker) and a potato behind your ear for support 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have honestly never known kids that get fed soooo many pizzas each week! They must have at LEAST 3 a week

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.